Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Cool The Experience Which Every Expansion Has Lost.

Cannot express how happy this video from APES makes me feel.
    This is what WoW has lost through its expansions.

The coordination by APES is just absolutely outstanding.

No different than mythics.

It did feel great to be like an army rolling across the lands BUT it wore off pretty quick. It was fun for sure but Im happy that we such easy access to teleports now.

10+ Year Old Account
    They abused layers. Shame.

It's great that you think a group of private server enthusiasts coming to Classic to abuse every exploit they can is fun to you.

I thought they were all banned?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's great that you think a group of private server enthusiasts coming to Classic to abuse every exploit they can is fun to you.
    What exploits are being abused?

10+ Year Old Account
    So join a guild. Co-ordinate. Do stuff together. It's fun in either game. What it's not is specific to Classic.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    What exploits are being abused?
    They abuse the fuck out of layering, for one. But there's no point in me going further because you think Classic is perfect and everyone who plays it does no wrong.

I remember very little of this. Mostly "I've been here at the instance entrance for an hour where the hell are you?" *their nameplate changes to disconnected* "son of a bitch, guess I have to travel across the planet to a capital city with trade chat to find someone else..."

Summoning stones were an objectively good addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Oh look, it's the classic troll

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    You are just jelly that there isn't anywhere in retail WoW that can provide such an experience. This has absolutely nothing to do with mythics.

Quote Originally Posted by Akasha64 View Post
    You are just jelly that there isn't anywhere in retail WoW that can provide such an experience. This has absolutely nothing to do with mythics.
    there's been raid v raid pvp since 8.1 but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    So join a guild. Co-ordinate. Do stuff together. It's fun in either game. What it's not is specific to Classic.
    People are much more socially apathetic in current retail. Of course it's technically possible to organize coordinated battles, etc but you will have much easier time finding like minded people in Classic than in BFA, without a doubt. The last time I experienced something similar to what's shown here was back in Wrath on Emerald Dream (RPPVP). The player base has changed quite a bit since.
    Last edited by Eveningforest; 2019-09-26 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    The coordination by APES is just absolutely outstanding.
    No its not on the contrary these guys are so SHIT they can only down 15 year old bosses...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    also this, I hope APES enjoys there long bans for the layer abuse. when these are your heroes then something is clearly wrong with you @OP

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    They abused layers. Shame.
    Where in this clip did they abuse layers?

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    there's been raid v raid pvp since 8.1 but okay.
    Not as epic though. They garner no attention because they are lame.

What we lost the most is the massive fps drop you got when you fought 40 vs 40 back 15 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    broooo. either you didnt watch the video or you have some real thinking issues. This simply cannot happen in retail because we summon people btw.

So easy, even Apes can do it.