Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Imagine when she flew away and they realized that they ate those poor nutritious babies for nothing.
    I imagine a number of them might be more upset that their supply of nutritious babies disappeared with her.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I imagine a number of them might be more upset that their supply of nutritious babies disappeared with her.
    Forsaken don't have [Cannibalize] for nothing. Calia would improve a lot in my eyes if she ate a baby to show she fits in with the race. It can be an evil baby as a compromise.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    She's a living dead so I think immortality is covered short of a bath in holy water. You could argue that's why she's so power hungry and perpetually afraid and angry. I'm sure the other death gods will mind even if you won't. She's so susceptible to being compromised and taken advantage of by the forces of evil with all her talk of death and scorched earth tactics.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken don't have [Cannibalize] for nothing. Calia would improve a lot in my eyes if she ate a baby to show she fits in with the race. It can be an evil baby as a compromise.
    Where do you think the Light in Lightforged comes from?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"if you could see yourselves as i see you" was relatable to me at least, the tone she used. i've thought to myself and spoken with that level of utter disgust at things before.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Well, humans are social creatures with a need for fairness, order and safety. Yes, we don't really care about people across the globe, but we don't say that our friends and family are "nothing!".
    To be quite honest the need for fairness goes out of the window as soon as things are "more fair for you" than others. Every person that ever got rich proves it time and time again.

Can't say I've ever lit 900 innocent civilians on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Surprisingly many that apparently think relatable and sympathy or understanding means "I would do the exact same thing and I approve".

That's terrifying if something.

I think https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...nas-windrunner makes Sylvanas very relatable.

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    This is when she started hating Life in general
    I think Edge of Night, illustrating her rage at the living replacing the Lich King, is the beginning of her despising all life.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2019-09-26 at 05:32 PM.

Vereesa is to blame
    yes .

Nope, after suicide she meet her new besties - valkyrs, she found a way to get new Forsaken, she conquered Gilneas, she wanted to meet her sister and to be with her not as her master (as in Three Sisters) but as her sister. Before Legion she wasn't that mysterious as in after.
    I said beginning.

I wonder what broke her.

First, it was Arthas and slaying her people with her own arms. That was a big trauma. It made her into this vindictive hunter. I guess at this point, she just wanted him to be dead and that's it.

Then, when Arthas was no more, she suicided and realized that there's more in this world - Forsaken. At this point, I think she was at her best time, she finally accepted who she was, her new fate and she clearly started to care more about her people, about her kingdom, maybe even a bit about Horde. I think what she wanted here is someone she could love? Who? Vereesa.

Then, Vereesa kindly declined her sister's "gift" and it traumatized Sylvanas even more. This is exactly when Legion-BfA Sylvanas was born. This is when she started hating Life in general, searching for Helya, etc.

Then, we have Delaryn triggering her to burn Teldrassil, this was point of no return.

In general, Sylvanas is just deeply traumatised person who needs a lot of therapy to let go of her sister's rejection. Vereesa is to blame, in other words
    "Literally anyone is responsible except the Lich Queen!" Sorry, she's responsible for her actions, regardless of motivation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    We wouldn't survive as a species, if that would be true.
    Funny how the world’s going to shit for this exact reason lol

OT: I think that’s the point... having realist fears makes the character have realistic motivations if the actions are a little (a lot) over the top
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Imagine when she flew away and they realized that they ate those poor nutritious babies for nothing.
    It was for something, out can't blame them! Remember they used to yell HONOR while doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    "Literally anyone is responsible except the Lich Queen!" Sorry, she's responsible for her actions, regardless of motivation.
    Yes and no, one defining decision was taken from her and a monstrosity was born as a result, that only got worse over time, in a way Sylvanas is Arthas most destructive creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Funny how the world’s going to shit for this exact reason lol

OT: I think that’s the point... having realist fears makes the character have realistic motivations if the actions are a little (a lot) over the top
    Not really, it's just rich people can't understand that fucking up the planet they live in ends up fucking them, wich means they are morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "Local warcraft fan sentenced to jail after killing a person in self defense after said person said they liked Sylvanas"
    "Local Sylvanas fan sentenced to jail at around the same time in similar self defense case, cause Legion fanatic called Arthas better than Sylvanas"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Fuck me, how hard is your dick for Sylvanas? You make it clear in every thread. I don’t know about you, but I’m not a suicidal, temperamental, edgy emo teenager. Just remember, it’s only a phase you are going though. RawR xD

Infracted.
    You act as that "My little pony" fan, do you seriously think Sylvanas is real person and not some writer fiction character?
    People willing to follow queen, we WANT fun story with war, not yours half human-orc babies holding hands while cutting tauren horns for letter.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-09-26 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yes and no, one defining decision was taken from her and a monstrosity was born as a result, that only got worse over time, in a way Sylvanas is Arthas most destructive creation.
    FrEe wIlL aM dAh CorNerStoNe of foRsaKen SocIeTy.

I definitely agree that she's Arthas' masterpiece, just like the Horde is the Legion's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "Local warcraft fan sentenced to jail after killing a person in self defense after said person said they liked Sylvanas"
    Pinging @Zulkhan for obvious reasons.

That makes me wonder, what will happen to that racial once Calia becomes their leader? Because while Calia doing that would indeed be a lol-worthy twist, I'd wager she'd go the opposite way and forbid it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.