Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They could just write in Azeroth is so powerful she also has a unique ability to not destroy the world she wakes up from, if thats the route they take.
    We have never actually been given any indication that teh birth of a titan is damaging to the planet beyond an offhand mention somewhere of the titan looking like the surface of the planet close up.
    Given how small teh world soul is, and how the titans seem perfectly able to take ethereal form before forming fully, i would expect that the birth of a titan probably jsut entials the world soul drifting out of the crust and forming in space, if Argus could be taken from Antorus to teh seat of the Pantheon, i don't see why a titan can't do the same to itself.

I'd like to see the continents become her limbs, so we can look up at the skybox and see her punching the shit out of some Void Lord monsters.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'd like to see the continents become her limbs, so we can look up at the skybox and see her punching the shit out of some Void Lord monsters.
    I think I finally understand why WoW players hate anime stuff sneaking into the game...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Sounds like Thrall isn't going away this time.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295332/...ampaign-finale
    is something to be expected, there is literally no one else to take the orchish leadership and the horde Leadership all together.

Eitrigg is the only other "know" character, and he is senile.

We have a dude in Thrallmar, Nazgrell, and Jorin Deadeye in Nagrand since the burning crusade, we have Crommush and Usha that appear before but now just do some WQ in BfA, the rest are just non-important characters who held some post.

Too bad Rexxar is not used that much.. He's just ''there'' most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    So why was Wrathion's new model included in 8.2.5? He never showed up in the quest chain searching for him. Seems like there might still be some content unlocked at some point in the future.
    It's probably for 8.3, his whole thing is about N'zoth now, so they probably just included it early. They've done stuff like it before I'm pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    It's probably for 8.3, his whole thing is about N'zoth now, so they probably just included it early. They've done stuff like it before I'm pretty sure.
    Not often. So far, of all the things datamined for 8.2.5 only the Hearthstone Tavern and Wrathion's model haven't made it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Not often. So far, of all the things datamined for 8.2.5 only the Hearthstone Tavern and Wrathion's model haven't made it in.
    But they have. They've added models for things that aren't immidiately used in the same patch, and this looks to be one of them. I doubt Wrathion will go to chill on a random Hearthstone to play a card game when he's talking about N'zoth.

7+ Year Old Account
    is there mor eof 8.2.5 that we didn't saw yet? that are timegated?

Wrathion quest is not available yet?

humm, maybe this will lead directly to the 8.3 finale

N'zoth as final boss, with maybe shadowlands akin to argus, or Sylvanas in Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    In the grief stages, they are in denial.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    is there mor eof 8.2.5 that we didn't saw yet? that are timegated?

Wrathion quest is not available yet?
    Magni's search for Wrathion is available. There's no sign of the little guy himself, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    I can just imagine them attacking her like how the Nights Watch all stabbed Jon for aiding the Wildlings.

"For the Forsaken"

*STAB*

"For the Forsaken"

*STAB*

7+ Year Old Account
    In the grief stages, they are in denial.
    Doesn't sound like denial. Sounds like a fake "yes I didn't know Sylvanas was E.V.I.L.! I repent!". Probably means there's still some loyal to her undercover (just like the loyalist players) in the Horde.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Doesn't sound like denial. Sounds like a fake "yes I didn't know Sylvanas was E.V.I.L.! I repent!". Probably means there's still some loyal to her undercover (just like the loyalist players) in the Horde.
    Yup.

Also lost in this shuffle, those who kept the Gift of Nzoth. I think Blizz has some plans still for this choose your side system.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup.

Also lost in this shuffle, those who kept the Gift of Nzoth. I think Blizz has some plans still for this choose your side system.
    N'zoth: I'm just getting started.

>:-)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Honestly, if the Horde/Alliance broke down the factions I always assumed the shift in paradigm would been Light/Void, as it was vastly more universal among all races and kept some shade of faction tension. But I always felt that was ways off, like when we're done with all the big bads on azeroth and Blizzard writes us as cosmic supernova characters suddenly launched into the stars to fight entire planets.
    So I look back to saurfang talking about "you can't fill the chasm between the horde and alliance if you labored for a thousand years" as a reason the factions will always exist

Sure we unite against an enemy
    Sure we don't have a war
    But we are not the same

Humans imprisoned the orcs
    Night elves shunned the blood elves and the nightfallen
    Blood elves shunned the void elves

Many more atrocities happened and while we may forgive we will not forget. We don't have to love each other to fight our true enemy

- - - Updated - - -

Yup.

Whispers seem to happen in more areas unless I'm mistaken

SW and the finale

I was thinking about how Sylvanas said she didn't need the horde anymore, and all this time her overt motive was finding a way to replenish her forces. Namely, the Dark Rangers who were loyal to her. Then I remembered that BFA included a little bit of the Lich King, with the Alliance in the form of his previously unknown Daughter, and involving Vol'jin's ghost in the form of a Horde scenario. Almost as if to remind players of his existence. So I think Sylvanas' "Plan to be revealed next time we meet" might involve him.

Namely, in King Terenis & Uther's own words, if the Lich King really wanted to he could ressurect all the dead of Azeroth & devour the entire world. It was just Arthas' last bit of humanity & Bolvar's righteousness that now prevent that.

What if Sylvanas kidnaps & ransoms Taela Fordragon in exchange for giving her some new minions. Or perhaps under the guise of fighting N'zoth, and for the duration of the next expansion, ressurects all major WoW characters to aid in the war effort. With the understanding that they'll depart into the afterlife like the elves at the end of Lord of the Rings. That'd be a pretty good story. Unlike BFA.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2019-09-27 at 02:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't specifically rezzing all the dead...it was more if there was no LK the current Undead would rampage mindlessly across the world and overwhelm everyone not rezzing all the current dead.

I.E. The amount of Scourge that was around in Wrath would rampage not suddenly just rezzing the dead across the world.

Warrior-Magi

It wasn't specifically rezzing all the dead...it was more if there was no LK the current Undead would rampage mindlessly across the world and overwhelm everyone not rezzing all the current dead.
    But then what really causes undeath? Because not all Undead are Scourge & not all Scourge were victims of plague