Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Did I miss something and Arthas has been kicked out of or at least disavowed by the Alliance before he started cleansing Lordaeron? Because last time I checked he was hailed as a returning hero just seconds before he stabbed his father in the heart. Was it the best example? Of course not. But if Anduin wants to take blame for Arthas, he can very well make an argument in that favor.
    And I can very well call that "argument" bullshit. Arthas' first action after returning to Lordaeron was regicide, which is generally considered high treason. The very first mission in Warcraft 3 has him hunted down by soldiers and raising the dead against their will, which I'd say show a very clear opposition to his goals. If he's still considered Alliance after that, I have no fucking idea what's going on in Anduin's head. It's completely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    To put thing in comparison - Alliance told to feel bad (and maybe even turned into “neutral evil bosses”) for CONSIDERING harming Horde. Let alone for actually doing this. Like Tyrande now - her people suffered a genocide, her husband almost died, her home is ruined and yet she is framed as unreasonable and “consumed by vengeance” here.
    It's ok when Horde does it. Haven't you learned that's the rule now? They're being forgiven for mass slaughter yet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Nattwenny View Post
    With that train of thought, how many alliance will die fighting the horde forever? There has to be a line drawn. Not all Horde are evil. Even undead.
    Yet the Horde as a group revert to the ol' "Me conquer all, RARRR!"-schtick with alarming regularity, how many times does the Alliance have to get stabbed in the back by the Horde until they (To borrow a phrase) draw the line?

10+ Year Old Account
    To all Horde fans telling the Alliance that we're not all evil: don't!

This will be a chance for us to not be the villains for once. Let the Alliance be blinded by rage and commit atrocities. Then it will be proven that we are not the evil faction, and that the Alliance is as capable of cruelty and violence.

Ideally, the Alliance retribution should be as evil as possible. Show no mercy to the mongrels! Kill infants so that they would not grow into your enemies! Starve civilians to death in concentration camps! Burn cities! Torture prisoners!
    Last edited by TheImperios; 2019-09-26 at 02:57 PM.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    And i enjoyed every moment of it

sitting on a rock with legs crossed, petting my felstalker
    I'll give you this much...

You're a warlock. Therefore, it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Yet the Horde as a group revert to the ol' "Me conquer all, RARRR!"-schtick with alarming regularity, how many times does the Alliance have to get stabbed in the back by the Horde until they (To borrow a phrase) draw the line?
    From what I've read, 3 times?

BTW, couldn't we simply have a "Alliance VS Horde" megathread instead of seeing those (hateful imo) threads pop up regularly ?

I play both factions, even if I slightly prefer Horde, and those threads are basically just people unleashing their bile and hate all over each other, with little to no regard towards the arguments presented whatsoever.

I'm tired of self-enforced Cycle of Hatred. We don't need a Garrosh v3, now with shades of blue, story. It leads nowhere.

Lets try something new, for a change.

All of my alts had a meeting, my monk Roah stood up and with his gruff Pandaren voice he urged everyone to forget this hatred and anger and find peace and zen. Then my Hunter reminded everyone of the atrocities over the Warcraft history as he is the oldest age wise. They all tensed in the room and uniamously decided that the Horde are full of shit neck beards that sound just like a drug addict! They say they wanna get clean, they promise up and down this time will be different, but they always go back to their drug eventually and relapse! They agreed to keep a respectful kindness if they saw the Horde out in the world, but would kill them on sight and camp their bodies until more Horde showed up then run away! They must always be punished for the murder they have committed over the years! Also, all undead are a mistake of god and should be genocided!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Horde and Alliance don't know that though and Rastakhan does know that the Zandalari/Zul had attacked them.
    Well the Horde do know now, as its pointed out in Zandalar story, the Alliance on the other hand... don't, maybe that's why they intercepted the Zandalari ship with Zul and Talanji at the start of the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Casualty != fatality. The next time Jaina and Lor'themar meet on Isle of Thunder, he's angry about prisoners in Violet Hold, not the dead. You'd think that if a major portion of population got outright killed, his priorities would be somewhat different.
    well, as its stated on wowpedia in casualties: "Heavy; many imprisoned" so i doubt it means something else than killed, otherwise what would be the point in dividing it if it means just imprisonment?
    sure he is angry about prisoners, he is good leader who cares about his people, of course his first idea is to help those who he still can, right? its not like he can do anything for the dead...

btw, "casualty" sure have more meanings, (although its first is "a person injured or killed in a serious accident or war" according to cambridge dictionary) but ive never seen/heard prisoner to be refered as casualty...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranualf View Post
    So the alliance are guilt free of war crimes, i think not baby puppy!
    Numerous are their crimes, and the horde leader kinda went op with her decisions..
    Initially i like her, bold new Horde, then it became apparent that she had her own personal agenda.. that rubbed me the wrong way...

Enter BFA, and what do we see at the start, oh yes, the Alliance attacking the trolls, because.. we want that pinkamid.. let us slay them all, sink their war fleet, kill innocent citizens, and them blow a fecking big hole in a ancient tomb, invade the city and KILL THE KING.
    Lead by the mage bint ice mage, and the mad lepper noam(he got what he deserved)

YEA YOU KILLED A TROLL KING(he was possessed but, still..)
    The horde have never committed such heinous war crimes, none of your golden bois have been snuffed out, in such a horrible way by the horde!noo.
    So we`ll trash your invading army, gas our own stinking undercity(smells better now) and burn out a tree, forcing the treehuggers into the woods now, then the underwater snake lady got involved, and we let loose some ancient god, who wants to eat all our babies for tea...
    YES, YES,LET US GO TO WAR kill each other off and the old god can eat what is left!

GG, WP

RIP Azeroth.

OR we can band together and fight as one.. and maybe, just maybe be friends for a while, fight off some ancient evil god, and lop off a few tentacles together.
    After this is all done, we can retire to outland, and become old man farmers like green jesus did.

Then we can deal with the undead insurrection that the mad banshee queen is stiring up, and what she has planned will make the undead army Arthas had at the frost valley look small..
    Or it`ll trigger off both alliance and horde internal battles where their own undead faction seeks to break away(let em go, they smell!) and all hell breaks loose.
    A great time if you are undead!

Free undead rags for all !
    Um....huh?
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    As a Horde player I agree, too much shit has been done on both sides to just hold hands and make peace.

War is what it's all about, I don't want to play the red Alliance.

Besides, this franchise is called Warcraft and the two factions are the core of the franchise, it's ridiculous to force this unification on us. It feels wrong. If this is the future of Warcraft then I'm out, I'm done with it.
    Funny thing is the ONLY instance in game there is actual cross-faction unification in game is through Mercenary Mode. Faction division is just an artificial remnant of a bygone era. Canonically, most big events happen through faction cooperation and 'Common' is a universally understood language. Each player has their own motivations\allegiances and at this point the only reason why there are factions at all is World-PvP.

I say get rid of factions ESO style and move on with the game. Everyone will be served better if Blizzard does that. If people want wpvp action, then let it happen Timeless Isle style with people just choosing to go full douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Nattwenny View Post
    From what I've read, 3 times?
    Three times in... what is it, thirty years? That’s pretty often for something as drastic as getting delusions of grandeur and starting up the equivalent of a world war...

Sylvanas tried to save us from world of peacecraft, it's now down to Tyrande, but as we know she is going to get screwed over by the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Three times in... what is it, thirty years? That’s pretty often for something as drastic as getting delusions of grandeur and starting up the equivalent of a world war...
    Yeah that makes sense. I just hate the generalization that all horde are evil. I play on RP servers and most of my characters would have fought to save Teldrassil. That may be traitorous to some or most. I have a few characters who chose to be a loyalist too. My alliance characters are mostly neutral too. That may just be my own personality coming though too much.

Yep its insane and i don't see how anyone follows along with it (in game-wise). The Nefls and Gilnaeans especially...
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Let's all be friends and hold hands now.
    Yeah right.

We have arrived, and it is now that we perform our charge. In fealty to the Banshee Queen, our undying Lady, and by the grace of Death, I declare Reorigination upon the Royal world of Azeroth. I hereby sign the death warrant of an world and consign a million souls to be fed to the hungering darkness. May Queen's Justice account in all balance. Dark Lady watch over you.

=][=
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I hope, I may post here even if I am absolutely new

So to the point: Even if the thought would be tempting to dismantle the Horde once and for all, nothing would be gained at the moment. Blizz chose a way out that was just too cheap to get their way, so that only Sylvanas and Nathanos could be accused, in which both of them also tricked the Horde and in the end only Sylvanas wanted and wished this war to kill as many as possible.

I personally call this cheap, but it is also the only solution to preserve the two-party system. Let's be honest, the Alliance could never have demanded such a blood toll from the Horde as a whole, Blizz would never have allowed it, something had to happen that instead of the Horde as a whole, a rope was twisted out of it and only a number of people now pressed this rope into their hands.

Poor, poor night elves.