10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I saw "Hitoribocchi" and got very excited, thinking it was this Hitoribocchi. Now I'm sad.
    Its a pretty good show mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    We know you don't like KyoAni. You don't need to keep watching their works and shitting on them in your "reviews." The dub was fucking garbage; its shitty translation and terrible acting were the source of your complaints about the melodrama. It's okay to not like melodrama, but to purposefully and pretentiously shit on a story that mostly everybody here is extremely fond of reeks of trolling. Stop watching things you know you're not going to like.
    I "shitted" on it? I said it was borderline good! I overall enjoyed it up until the ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now to wait 4 more years for season 3 of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    We know you don't like KyoAni. You don't need to keep watching their works and shitting on them in your "reviews." The dub was fucking garbage; its shitty translation and terrible acting were the source of your complaints about the melodrama. It's okay to not like melodrama, but to purposefully and pretentiously shit on a story that mostly everybody here is extremely fond of reeks of trolling. Stop watching things you know you're not going to like.
    how is this minor flaming

- - - Updated - - -

dumb mods .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Now to wait 4 more years for season 3 of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon.
    its airing in summer next year....
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I "shitted" on it? I said it was borderline good! I overall enjoyed it up until the ending.
    I hate to be this guy, because reviews and all with a grain of salt, but
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Sile...ilm)#Reception
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/a_silent_voice
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/28851/Koe_no_Katachi

Whether you agree or disagree, calling it "borderline good" is almost offensive I'd say.

There was not a single point in time where I thought a character was running away for "the most puerile of statements". Every single time had an emotional reason. A psychological drive to it. A need to get away, an defensive instinct to it.

And even if they were, spoiler. THEY ARE TEENS.

There is a reason it's as well loved as it is. I would go as far as to call it a masterpiece. A movie that goes beyond just watching it for entertainment, one that leaves a lasting impact on you.

Hell, that was part of why I gave Shin Sekai Yori a 10. It leaves you with an impression, and if something kept you thinking about it 1-2 weeks later even, or going into months, I'd say it deserves praise.

Unless it's something like Taboo Tattoo where you're thinking "Why did they even try to make this jesus christ get rid of it"
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2019-09-28 at 03:45 AM.

pfft a silent voice is just oscar bait

danmachi s2 felt like filler. all the parts that seemed like they were supposed to be exciting were lackluster

toaru edgelord accelerator is much better in small doses
    Last edited by bals; 2019-09-28 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The last half of the manga is terrible.
    You're terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The anime improved on the manga in pretty much every way, even making Ueno better than she already was.
    Sure .
    Last edited by crimson; 2019-09-28 at 08:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kimetsu no Yaiba Ep 26 -- they realy went on with animation quality for last ep.

Infinity train part is gona get a movie it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    how is this minor flaming

- - - Updated - - -

dumb mods .
    Borderline good modding

Kimetsu no Yaiba Ep 26 -- they realy went on with animation quality for last ep.

Infinity train part is gona get a movie it seems.
    [video=youtube;4nfeK3urRYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nfeK3urRYs[video]
    "I won't let anyone know what's here."
    You're talking some mad shit for someone in killing distance.

Damn, the main villain is an absolute savage, killing his underlings like that. But otherwise a nice season finale. Shame that I need to see the movie to continue the anime adaption. Maybe I should start reading the manga.

Gigguk doing the lords work.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gegege no kitaro -- they could end show now at this part if they wanted to. But it seems like it still has episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cop craft 8.5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's going into it's last arc now.
    Yeah, but unlike Konoyo no Hate de Koi o Utau Shoujo its good at least.
    Just finished it after forcing myself to watch it.
    3/10 Story is a total mess, time travel is a mess and a lot of pointless fanservice. Even ending sucks. Like its worst ending i have seen in anime so far.

The large continent in another dimension gets send back in time to crash into earth --- but a few episodes later it said it would destroy all life on earth. Where is the LOGIC. Also main character gets send with his elf daughter into endless void of time. Also pretty much everything dies....and they also eat a dragon waifu offscreen because logic. Not sure how the manga of this is, but anime storytelling is total mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Radiant season 2 is out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but unlike Konoyo no Hate de Koi o Utau Shoujo its good at least.
    Just finished it after forcing myself to watch it.
    3/10 Story is a total mess, time travel is a mess and a lot of pointless fanservice. Even ending sucks. Like its worst ending i have seen in anime so far.

The large continent in another dimension gets send back in time to crash into earth --- but a few episodes later it said it would destroy all life on earth. Where is the LOGIC. Also main character gets send with his elf daughter into endless void of time. Also pretty much everything dies....and they also eat a dragon waifu offscreen because logic. Not sure how the manga of this is, but anime storytelling is total mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Radiant season 2 is out.
    The way i took it was the daughter sacrificed herself to take the continent back in time to before any humans were on earth, so i think the idea was the large meteor that killed off the dinosaurs was this event. Them floating in the endless void forever didn't make any sense either.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    The way i took it was the daughter sacrificed herself to take the continent back in time to before any humans were on earth, so i think the idea was the large meteor that killed off the dinosaurs was this event. Them floating in the endless void forever didn't make any sense either.
    Nah it was just 7000 years. Also checking new anime now.
    Hataage! Kemono Michi please dont be bad:
    Professional wrestler and animal lover Shibata Genzo is suddenly summoned to another world. Greeted by a princess, she requests to get rid of the evil beasts roaming in this world. Outraged that he was asked to kill monsters, Genzo German suplexes the princess. Unable to get back to Earth, he decides to live a peaceful life and manage a "monster" pet shop.

- - - Updated - - -

Hataage! Kemono Michi -- its good comedy. Not unlike that recent generic isekai.

- - - Updated - - -

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru -- its good for isekai, a hero that is way to carefull
    Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo -- trash
    Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen -- checking right now
    Urashimasakatasen no Nichijou -- trash
    Ahiru no Sora - sport trash
    Bananya: Fushigi na Nakama-tachi -- for babys

Bananya: Fushigi na Nakama-tachi -- for babys
    Incorrect.
    Very very incorrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Incorrect.
    Very very incorrect.
    Its very similar to teletubies Just japanised.

Also forgot to mention but this anime (spoiler):
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...92/482/cd7.gif
    is writen by a same person that made:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KonoSuba
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemono_Michi:_Rise_Up

- - - Updated - - -

Damn a lot of isekai this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 2 of isekai quartet: