Poll: Who do you want to lead the Horde?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Either a council or Thrall.

Republic or riot!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I would laugh really hard if Blizzard made Anduin the next warchief just to troll their playerbase

And putting Tyrande as the Horde's high inquisitor

- - - Updated - - -

/poke
    Thrall and Sylvanas live

(well Sylvanas is kind of alive though...)
    /poke
    Sylvanas is on the chopping block as far as story direction goes and has been since they forced the MoP rehash on the horde.

Thrall came back because they needed another leader that’s all buddy-buddy with the alliance since it was painfully obvious Saurfang was going to be killed off and just Baine isn’t enough.

So you have: black hand (killed by Orgrim), Orgrim (killed by alliance for trying to free people from slave camps), nerzhul (turned into lich king by KJ, then killed), thrall (abandoned horde only to come back when convenient for alliance), garrosh (killed for genocidal tendencies toward *non-orcs*), voljin (killed by random demon number 3245), sylvanas (abandoned horde after a bunch of her leaders decided alliance > blood oath, and one of said leaders tried to kill her).

There’s a pattern. Dead, dead, written off, dead, dead, written off.

Sylvanas = Death leader
    Tyrande = NE leader
    Talanji / Liadrin = Horde leader
    Valeera / Jaina = Alliance leader

no dicks - no problems

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Sylvanas = Death leader
    Tyrande = NE leader
    Talanji / Liadrin = Horde leader
    Valeera / Jaina = Alliance leader

no dicks - no problems

All the warbringers were female..... its not a gender issue bud

Quote Originally Posted by korhil View Post
    All the warbringers were female..... its not a gender issue bud
    get with the times

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-09-27 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

Put an option where I don't have to pick a warchief and at the same time not be the ugly faction in Anduin's Alliance.

It's gonna be Thrall, that's what the "You and I don't get to hide" was about, Thrall's return to do his duty.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    It's gonna be Thrall, that's what the "You and I don't get to hide" was about, Thrall's return to do his duty.
    I wouldn't mind Thrall as long as the faction war stays dead.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Even though I am an Alliance player, I will vote for Sylvanas. I care about the story. You need drama to have a story. Sylvanas makes drama. Not Thrall or Baine.

Gallywix so we can get rid of him next!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Let the faction war stay ended. I'm sick of fighting eachother when no one is going to win anyways.
    I toast to this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Out of all of them....Lor'themar is the only actual one that has been a good leader!

Although I don't think the Warchief is going to be a title anymore...the "Warchief" belongs to the Old Horde, its the same banner, the same meaning. It tied us to the monsters of the past. The New Horde is no longer that, monsters. But will see what the outcome will bring. I still have certain hopes

I play Horde and was not a BFA Sylvanas fan and have voted for Thrall.
    But seriously, who voted for Baine? How does he have fans? I honestly understand how anyone could have voted for any of the other options (Nathanos included). But Baine is just intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    I like the one person who voted for Nathanos.
    Hey, think of the expressions on the fan base's faces if that happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is the true Warchief. The way she DECIMATED Saurfang, the greatest warrior the Horde has ever known, proves her martial ability. She has clear goals, seems to know big secrets, and is working at a level beyond GODS like Bwonsamdi. I feel like if she was just honest with the Horde, with what her end game was, why she wants to feed death, that the Horde (or at least a part of it) would want to follow her. It doesn't take much to get the Horde and Alliance to go to war.

Voted for Thrall, but I would totally be cool with Rexxar being the Horde Warchief. The leader of the Horde needs to be an Orc, or at the very least a half-orc.
    /Catchphrase!

I don't like any of the options so I'm gonna vote for Sylvanas because why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I play Horde and was not a BFA Sylvanas fan and have voted for Thrall.
    But seriously, who voted for Baine? How does he have fans? I honestly understand how anyone could have voted for any of the other options (Nathanos included). But Baine is just intolerable.
    As a Tauren main, I would not follow Baine. Baine does not represent the Horde. Baine is Alliance-lite.
    /Catchphrase!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    As a Tauren main, I would not follow Baine. Baine does not represent the Horde. Baine is Alliance-lite.
    He only frowns, sighs, or fucks up. Not much to follow.