Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    rip... f*ck typing on phone :'D not even gonna edit. lol'd
    Always remember: Auto-corrupt is not your fiend.

The fact we are talking about Sylvanas just an expansion ago (being a slightly more powerful banshee that can use a bow well) capturing an Old God the size of a continent inside a dagger just shows how far WoW has gone to shit.. like.. wtf is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    If she was so powerful, then why she didn't kill them where they stood(because that's her plan lol)?
    Simple - because she could not.
    Weird, I thought that wasn't your logic. Also, I wonder if Sylvanas said something about Horde and the Alliance both being nothing to her. And something about helping Azshara free N'Zoth so that he'd kill a boatload of people in her stead, meaning she wouldn't have to do so herself. Of only...

If she did any wrong move, she would've been heavily gang-banged by every hero stood there in a matter of seconds.
    Given how they wanted her dead as well, why didn't they kill her where she stood?
    "Simple - because they could not."

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    When really, all she did was cheat. Which Saurfang probably even expected her to do.
    He made it fairly clear he expected to die in that fight, it was all about getting her to show her real colours.
    Magic isn't forbidden in a Mak'gora.

Not sure...
    Probably because they have honor and didn't want to spit on the Mak'gora rules?
    Yet they didn't do anything even after the Mak'gora ended either. So why didn't they kill her afterwards?

Or maybe because Saurfang wanted to sacrifice himself for the Horde?
    And that meant they stopped wanting her dead? Not really. So why didn't they kill her afterwards, with bonus motivation of avenging Saurfang's sacrifice?

Or maybe because she escaped after she killed Saurfang?
    Why didn't they kill her before she did that, while she was giving them a lecture?

The dagger isn't going to help her against N'zoth, he wouldn't hand her a weapon against him for no good reason.
    N'Zoth kinda thinks she's his pawn. That constitutes a reason.

She never had a huge undead army to begin with, the Forsaken have always been limited in numbers.

It seems you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    No they didn't. Half of Scourge forces of Lordaeron eventually broke free after Illidan blasted the Frozen Throne. They managed to win the Civil War in the Plaguelands against the other half and Dreadlord's forces even in their nascence and became the regional powerhouse. Later on they managed to defeat Alliance navy at Howling Fjord by themselves. And that was before they got a way of boosting their numbers in Cata, after which they started resurrecting their enemies as well as any graveyard they could get their hands on. Deathknell alone produced hundreds daily. After which she rolled her armies out across most of the continent, forcing an entire kingdom to flee in the process and defeated non-human part of the Alliance's most elite army again without the support of the rest of the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Weird, I thought that wasn't your logic. Also, I wonder if Sylvanas said something about Horde and the Alliance both being nothing to her. And something about helping Azshara free N'Zoth so that he'd kill a boatload of people in her stead, meaning she wouldn't have to do so herself. Of only...
    So, she means she needs someone other help, because she can't do that? Yup.

Given how they wanted her dead as well, why didn't they kill her where she stood?
    And why they could not? Because she ran away. It's like saying Usain Bold is stronger than Mike Tyson because he ran away from the fight.
    Nice logic there. XDD hahaha

Yet they didn't do anything even after the Mak'gora ended either. So why didn't they kill her afterwards?
    Above.

And that meant they stopped wanting her dead? Not really. So why didn't they kill her afterwards, with bonus motivation of avenging Saurfang's sacrifice?
    Above.

Why didn't they kill her before she did that, while she was giving them a lecture?
    My previous post about honoring the Horde traditions of not interferring in the fair battle. Even Thrall stopped Zekhan from that.

Anyway, you saw that cinematic, right? You know that Sylvanas just ran away? If she wanted them dead, and according to some people on the forum she was able to make them so, then why she ran away? SHE had to leave, not other way. It was she, that ran away, not them.
    If she waited or even tried to attack them, maybe they would react somehow, unfortunately she realized she's on the lost position and flew away.

Pretty sure a strong being instead of killing them all would just run away like a helpless, weak coward.
    What a farce. XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    This just makes sense to me, it is designed to house an old god and that would give Sylvanas untold power, enough even to open a doorway to the Shadowlands preventing permanent death and creating an endless army like the Legion.
    If you listen closely at the point where N'Zoth's smoke tentacles pick Azshara up, you can clearly hear a stabbing sound and her eyes bulge open like she's in pain, like she's being stabbed in the back with a knife. If I had to guess, I'd say he's putting her in the blade.
    /Catchphrase!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    If you listen closely at the point where N'Zoth's smoke tentacles pick Azshara up, you can clearly hear a stabbing sound and her eyes bulge open like she's in pain, like she's being stabbed in the back with a knife. If I had to guess, I'd say he's putting her in the blade.
    My question in that would be "where did N'Zoth get the Xal'atath blade from?" I mean we see him awaken from the depths of his prison, and then shadow tendrils of what is presumably his essence or form explode upward and pierce the force field around the area where the encounter occurs. He picks Azshara up from the ground and re-orients her, then she awakens with a look of surprise and terror and is whisked off to points unknown. At no point in the cut-scene does either Azshara or N'Zoth seem to have the Xal'atath blade handy, and we don't see it being manipulated by N'Zoth's tendrils at any point. Not to say you're wrong, but it's hard to see just how Azshara would've been drawn in the blade in that instance (it could still wind up her ultimate prison, though).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    Or he just revived her.

This is how I think the situation is:

N'zoth made the blade. He is the one who imprisoned Xal'atath in the blade originally and thus is the one who could free her, as we saw in that questline. I do not think he can be pulled in, however he is the one through likely Azshara who made sure Sylvanas could get it. He is the one manipulating her and likely is counting on her wanting to use the dagger against him. This will likely fail in a very horrendous way, likely by sucking in the soul of someone else manipulated to be there. This could be Alleria, thus allowing him to link the old gods with the void in the dark beyond. Or it might be Azeroth herself.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    I do not think he can be pulled in, however he is the one through likely Azshara who made sure Sylvanas could get it.
    He made the Horde player take it to Sylvanas directly. So as Horde, you're personally responsible for that part.

Mostly agreed with the rest though - trying to use it against N'zoth will fail, likely with great fireworks and a large parade.

I've been saying this since Knaifu was reintroduced. Except I think it'll be a redemption arc where she dies trying to kill/enslave N'Zoth.

"The Horde is nothing" I'm pretty sure will be explained by her saying something like "The Horde is nothing ... against the unchecked forces of the Void. Only Death can save us."
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I think N'Zoth is counting on Sylvanas doing that, because being in the blade may spare him from the Hungering Darkness. If that is so, he'd be the last powerful entity left on Azeroth afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    N'Zoth, from my understanding, can't control or even send whispers to Sylvannas. Can he? Based on lore, and other instances of examples. Old golds cannot send whispers to the dead and or undead. Shadow has no effect on them. So Sylvannas capturing him, after we've released Xal makes perfect sense.
    N’Zoth can’t control any undead that belongs to the Lich King. No where has it’s ever been said that old gods can’t control undeads. If anything, Bolvar might be the only thing that hinder his plans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I've been saying this since Knaifu was reintroduced. Except I think it'll be a redemption arc where she dies trying to kill/enslave N'Zoth.

"The Horde is nothing" I'm pretty sure will be explained by her saying something like "The Horde is nothing ... against the unchecked forces of the Void. Only Death can save us."
    Killing everybody doesn't sound like much of a redemption. More like evil vs. evil, and i'm not convinced N'zoth is the worse of the two.

So, she means she needs someone other help, because she can't do that? Yup.
    Totally what I said.

And why they could not? Because she ran away. It's like saying Usain Bold is stronger than Mike Tyson because he ran away from the fight.
    Nice logic there. XDD hahaha

Above.

Above.
    It is nice logic indeed. Because she didn't run away at speed of light, nor did she run away immediately. You didn't address anything here. But do continue pretending you have some high ground here. While still remaining oblivious to the double think of the logic you totally do not use.

XDDXDXDX

My previous post about honoring the Horde traditions of not interferring in the fair battle. Even Thrall stopped Zekhan from that.
    Huh? I asked why didn't they kill her while she was giving them a lecture. Was her lecture after Saurfang was already dead somehow a part of the Mak'gora? Please do give sources for Mak'goras having such an aspect to them.

Anyway, you saw that cinematic, right? You know that Sylvanas just ran away? If she wanted them dead, and according to some people on the forum she was able to make them so, then why she ran away? SHE had to leave, not other way. It was she, that ran away, not them.
    If she waited or even tried to attack them, maybe they would react somehow, unfortunately she realized she's on the lost position and flew away.
    You know that she didn't do so immediately, right? I mean, how couldn't you know if you saw the cinematic yourself. Or given the fact I already pointed that out in my previous post. Which means that her opponents, who you claim were able to do so, had an opportunity to kill her. Yet they didn't use it. Which, as per the logic you denied using yet have just used in this paragraph again, they couldn't. But please, do go on not addressing the doublethink-shaped holes in your argument. If you repeat that a certain amount of time, the holes will magically vanish on their own. It is known.

Pretty sure a strong being instead of killing them all would just run away like a helpless, weak coward.
    What a farce. XDD
    If only I already pointed out how Sylvanas proclaimed how insignificant they all are in my previous post. If only...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Well the blade being a strong empty prison is no big news.
    Sylvanas taking it and planning to use it is a relitevily solid assumption.
    Speculation comes in as to what she plans to imprison there and who the mastermind is.
    We can speculate that "imprisoning" artifacts have a custom made affinity.aluneth arcane, ulthalesh fel and xalatath void. So one can speculate that the entity planned for the blade is of void nature. Now could it be the remaining essence of an old god or nzoth that's quite interesting. Nzoth would not simply leave this lying there if there was no plan for it.
    And we have the part of the azhara deal. That's carefully worded. It's not clearly stated if it is an azhara led plan or an nzoth plan.
    My speculation would be 1. beating nzoth to the point of imprisonment (like we always do when we want to use an item in game) 2. Extracting the essence of yoggi to ultimately lead in a death themed expansion 3. Imprisoning some fallen light being (a naaru maybe?) and build up enough energy to open a portal for a void themed invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I would support that.. i dont want sylvanas to ever die no more.
    She will 100% die at least one more time, after all she has 3 Val'kyr left to sacrifice rez her.

It is nice logic indeed. Because she didn't run away at speed of light, nor did she run away immediately. You didn't address anything here. But do continue pretending you have some high ground here. While still remaining oblivious to the double think of the logic you totally do not use.
    OMEGALUL

It doesn't matter if she ran away faster or slower, she RAN AWAY. You could see that Anduin and Thrall were watching her shadow flying above, they didn't do anything. They were just standing there and watching her. If they had any intentions of capturing her they wouldn't be doing so, they would've act immediately.

But yeah, keep dreaming about that.

Windrunner ran away -> she's most powerful being that could kill them where they stood.

Huh? I asked why didn't they kill her while she was giving them a lecture. Was her lecture after Saurfang was already dead somehow a part of the Mak'gora? Please do give sources for Mak'goras having such an aspect to them.
    They waited to see what she's going to do. If she kept fighting, they would probably shown the whole horde her place. On her knees begging for mercy.

As I wrote plenty of times, it was her who ran away instead of fighting. If she's so powerful and she wanted them dead then she wouldn't run away, lol.
    About the second thing - I'm not going to answer that stupid question. It's you, who's trying to ask pointless things instead of focusing on the main problem - that she run away.

You know that she didn't do so immediately, right? I mean, how couldn't you know if you saw the cinematic yourself. Or given the fact I already pointed that out in my previous post. Which means that her opponents, who you claim were able to do so, had an opportunity to kill her. Yet they didn't use it. Which, as per the logic you denied using yet have just used in this paragraph again, they couldn't. But please, do go on not addressing the doublethink-shaped holes in your argument. If you repeat that a certain amount of time, the holes will magically vanish on their own. It is known.

If only I already pointed out how Sylvanas proclaimed how insignificant they all are in my previous post. If only...
    I don't seriously care what she thinks, what they thought about that situation. Why are you being so stubborn, like what the actual fuck. XD It doesn't actually matter. The thing that matters most is that she ran away, because she knew she doesn't have any chances. That's the point.

It seems like you like to avoid that thing, trying to find any other useless arguments to favors the Windrunner:
    "Why didn't they attacked her during the speech"
    "Why didn't they stop her"
    "Why didn't they kill her immediately"

These questions doesn't matter. She RAN AWAY.

If someone wants everyone dead, and is powerful enough to do so, then she does that.
    But if she run away, that means she isn't powerful enough to do that.
    Simple. It's like 2+2 math problem, but it seems it's still a concept too hard to digest for some people here. xD

Brave Sylvanas ran away.
    Bravely ran away, away.
    When Saurfang reared his ugly head,
    She bravely turned her tail and fled
    Yes, Brave Sylvanas turned about
    And gallantly she chickened out
    Bravely taking to her feet
    She beat a very brave retreat
    Bravest of the brave Sylvanas
    Petrified of being dead
    Soiled her pants then brave Sylvanas
    Turned away and fled.

That's why she wants players to live. She needs them to weaken N'zoth so she can imprison him at 10%(5% on Heroic and Mythic) health.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Killing everybody doesn't sound like much of a redemption. More like evil vs. evil, and i'm not convinced N'zoth is the worse of the two.
    So she dies a misguided anti-hero who would rather everyone be Undead than dead. I'm cool with that.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.