Page 1 of 3
LastLast

donald trump answer on high school quiz.

https://news.yahoo.com/quiz-calling-...085224776.html

Just...dam.
    I wonder if the teacher is an anti trump supporter :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

It's factual, so kids might actually learn something useful from it.

It is just an insult - and not very original, and not really factual:

In many jurisdictions being an actual 'idiot' imply that you are not capable of committing crimes (or shouldn't be sent to prison for the actions).

Actually you don't want it to be true - as it would create a new legal defense strategy: Trump did commit treason, but he is an idiot so he cannot be impeached.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    It is just an insult - and not very original, and not really factual:

In many jurisdictions being an actual 'idiot' imply that you are not capable of committing crimes (or shouldn't be sent to prison for the actions).

Actually you don't want it to be true - as it would create a new legal defense strategy: Trump did commit treason, but he is an idiot so he cannot be impeached.
    Impeachment is a vote. They could impeach him for tying his shoelaces "the wrong way" if they had enough votes. It doesn't require evidence of criminality, although it would help getting them votes.

The father is right tbh. I'm sure Trump will leave a "legacy" that'll give the majority of people that view of him anyway.

While.its pretty factual it being on a school test is kind of inappropriate. That being said it's high school they should be old enough to start forming their own opinions

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Oh it's very factual. lol

If Donald Trump doesn't fall under the definition of the word ''idiot'' then we really need to reexamine that word's meaning..
    It still begs the question why you put it on a test. Many Presidents have had their faults, from outright illegal behaviour to shady practices. Is Clinton labeled as an adulterer? Does Nixons resumee list Watergate?

I agree with the sentiment, but it has no place in a school test.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/quiz-calling-...085224776.html

Just...dam.
    I wonder if the teacher is an anti trump supporter :P
    Wow. that seems rude, but given the left's current desires to force their way of thinking on everyone, this is not surprising.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Wow. that seems rude
    Correct, however pretty beging compaired to what comes out of the orange turd and his base's mouth. They deserve everything that's coming to them, even if it's childish.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Correct, however pretty beging compaired to what comes out of the orange turd and his base's mouth.
    Don't complain when teachers bias start rubbing your kids the "wrong" way then.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Don't complain when teachers bias start rubbing your kids the "wrong" way then.
    Thankfully I don't live in a country where the political landscape is this toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Thankfully I don't live in a country where the political landscape is this toxic.
    Oh it's not toxic here, it's just living proof that intolerance is humanity's normal state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    It's true...

Normally I'd lean towards saying this doesn't belong in a classroom, but it conflicts with my principles of truth and honesty, to try and pretend like he isn't an idiot. Do we really want to go down the path of teaching kids that Trump's behavior is acceptable or normal?
    They are kids, brean wash them however you see fit.

The levels of projection here are overloading...
    Nope just speaking from experiences. Your eye roll though is legit what you do with all my posts, so just like this teacher's bias, not at all surprising. hope you don't strain your eye to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yes, actually. We’re constantly reminded of Clinton’s infidelity and sexual harassment, likewise it’s impossible to bring up Nixon’s legacy without watergate being mentioned. Likewise, when the president thinks apostrophes are hyphens it’s impossible to call him anything other than an idiot.
    But do you find these listed next to their accomplishments on school tests, and in particular this specific school test? No? Because that is the issue I am raising. It is good to remind your leaders of their failures. It's also good to know about their failures. And I, too, would label Trump a moron. But school tests should be neutral. Either list all of the presidents flaws, or none of them. Equality and such. If this test names Trump an idiot, it should name Clinton an adulterer. (Is adulterer a word...?)

Probably because most of your posts legit make me roll my eyes irl. I don't believe for one second that you believe half the dribble that you post, but I'm sure you have fun posting it so to each his own.

The left is about ''let each person live their life how they choose''
    The right is ''this is the ''correct'' way to live and you are a shit person if you venture outside of that"

Now tell me which one desires to force their beliefs onto others?
    Thats sounds like 60 years ago when the right had all the social power, these days the left enforce morality, letting all know the "PC" path to live, what is or isn't sin.

5+ Year Old Account
    Generally I feel classrooms should avoid putting labels on modern day politicians until historians and historiographers get to them. We have insane biases with anything recent, so any present day publication would have something to prove rather than patterns to share or teach. Then again that field may already be working on how to deconstruct our last few presidencies, while the media runs wild. They did the same with genetics. People figured out how to do crispr cas9 editing and idiots screamed crispr babies.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats sounds like 60 years ago when the right had all the social power, these days the left enforce morality, letting all know the "PC" path to live, what is or isn't sin.
    This is just silly. You don’t think the right pushes what they consider the right way to live? PC culture is a great marketing slogan for disillusioned youth. It’s like “eXtreme” in the 90s, but being pushed by political, instead of soda, marketing.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This is just silly. You don’t think the right pushes what they consider the right way to live? PC culture is a great marketing slogan for disillusioned youth. It’s like “eXtreme” in the 90s, but being pushed by political, instead of soda, marketing.
    Oh the right absolutely tries too, we know, to an extent, what that would be like form our history. yet they are not in control anymore. Its the left determining what is and isn't sin these days.

Someone should pop out a similar example from the Obama era.