Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    A: Find someone who looks at you like Hillary looks at Trump in this pic
    It's very easy, most of your Congress will do it for a moderate sized donation.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Hollywood, MSM, Non stem academia, google , facebook and the whole of silicon valley started to hate trump the moment he ran against a democrat
    Always funny watching you try to circumscribe your enemies lol. I have some bad news for you about "STEM academia".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Wow. that seems rude, but given the left's current desires to force their way of thinking on everyone, this is not surprising.
    Didn't Trump just try to remove state rights with the power of the government but do tell me about the left's problem. Republicans want to turn the United States into a far right christian shithole and are ok with attacking democracy to get there. Both sides can do oppressive bullshit but the right is worse. Your letting bias get in the way of logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Oh the right absolutely tries too, we know, to an extent, what that would be like form our history. yet they are not in control anymore. Its the left determining what is and isn't sin these days.
    It's not at all Trump banned transgender from the military despite research to appeal to his base. What has the left done that is worse than that so far?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I dunno, I haven’t seen the entire test. Have you?
    And once again, you completely miss the point. Well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    It's not at all Trump banned transgender from the military despite research to appeal to his base. What has the left done that is worse than that so far?
    Oh they did evil things like let gay couples get married, allowed black and white people to drink from the same water fountain, allow women to have a choice to terminate a pregnancy, allow other faiths besides Christianity to exist. That's just off the top of my head though.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Use the Trump Shitshow megathread for this type of discussion. closing now...