10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I’m expecting entertaining play at the very least.
    It should be interesting for the Cowboys too, to see where they are, after three weeks of cupcake opponents.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Cam Newton admitted he hid the extent of his injury and wasn't capable of running in either of the two games he played.

Duh.

We all knew this, at least now he has admitted it and is focused on recovering instead of being the ghost we saw in weeks 1 & 2.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't wanna get my hopes up, but that sounds like a recipe for a slaughter.
    I’m not really joking, GB tends to own Dallas in these head to heads that happen more frequently than they should.
    Green Bay tends to win those games on offense flukes. Well okay except the one infamous game, we all know the one.

But when I was trying to figure out where I think they end up, Dallas was a game I expected them to lose. If they win, I think it's because Dak regresses back to his usual self instead of what we saw in weeks 1 and 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Cam Newton admitted he hid the extent of his injury and wasn't capable of running in either of the two games he played.

Duh.

We all knew this, at least now he has admitted it and is focused on recovering instead of being the ghost we saw in weeks 1 & 2.
    This foot mess is starting to remind me a lot of Luck's shoulder, and not in a good way.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    My nuclear take that Cam doesn't play a game this year might be off by 2 games.

Close enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    My nuclear take that Cam doesn't play a game this year might be off by 2 games.

Close enough.
    I hope he comes back, I'm pretty sure they're better without him and I'm hoping they don't realize it.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    First time this season I'm actually nervous for a game to be played. Steelers was whatever, first game of the season, never know what happens then, so wasn't too worried either way.

But Patriots are banged up for this one and Bills have been playing fairly well. Going to be a rock fight again I suspect, with both defenses playing well so far this season. I would really really REALLY rather go into the rest of the season with an advantage up on the rest of the division, just in case these injuries continue to pile up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    First time this season I'm actually nervous for a game to be played. Steelers was whatever, first game of the season, never know what happens then, so wasn't too worried either way.

But Patriots are banged up for this one and Bills have been playing fairly well. Going to be a rock fight again I suspect, with both defenses playing well so far this season. I would really really REALLY rather go into the rest of the season with an advantage up on the rest of the division, just in case these injuries continue to pile up.
    Whoever loses this game is going to bet ROASTED by the media all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Whoever loses this game is going to bet ROASTED by the media all week.
    Fortunately the media isn't worth listening to.

The Bills will be missing their rookie RB/Shady replacement as well as one of their better DTs (acl tear).

Until the Bills prove they can compete with the best team in the league, I'll have to keep my optimism in check. I think they have as good of shot today vs NE than they have in quite a while. Buffalo cannot play well in only 3 out of 4 quarters (like their other games this season) and expect to win. Time to step up and play with the big boys.
    Last edited by dwightyo39; 2019-09-29 at 03:01 PM.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont'a Hightower out for the Patriots. That's a huge defensive blow. Edelman and Burkhead active, but Edelman is said to quite possibly not take his usual number of snaps, depending on how his ribs hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Dont'a Hightower out for the Patriots. That's a huge defensive blow. Edelman and Burkhead active, but Edelman is said to quite possibly not take his usual number of snaps, depending on how his ribs hold up.
    If only I wasn't at work. Today would be a good day for day drinking and watching the 1st of 2 Bills games that are actually televised in my area this season (the other Being Thanksgiving vs Dallas).

Does fantasy football talk belong in this thread?

15+ Year Old Account
    That raiders screen for a td looked so fake. Running at full height, having to bump his lineman out of the way so he could get speed. It was like a college game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Wow, why Bills is playing this bad today...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    That raiders screen for a td looked so fake. Running at full height, having to bump his lineman out of the way so he could get speed. It was like a college game.
    This game doesn't seem real so far.

But then again the Dolphins are also leading so clearly today is opposite's day.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Wow, why Bills is playing this bad today...
    Generally speaking they save their worst efforts for New England.

Lots of excited Washington fans running around today talking about how they’re about to crush the Giants.
    Or are they excited that they may be getting a new coach?
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Lol Keenum can't even make that wide open pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Lol Keenum can't even make that wide open pass.
    And is now benched.

- - - Updated - - -

The QB position has been a never ending rotation of mediocrity for DC. The sad part is their fans keep anointing people like RG3 as a generational solution. At some point they need to be realistic and hop off the hype train.
    Their fans? Or their owner? Because I'm pretty sure the problem is they're the new Browns where ownership is the one making the QB pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dolphins keeping it close. Titans going off on offense. Chiefs being kept in check. Already a weird week.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is exactly the kind of thing I feared. Bills starting 2nd half strong. Brady and the offense need to respond. SOMEONE needs to get open at WR, cause Brady has had nowhere to go with the ball.