Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Battle for Azeroth: Varok Saurfang's Mak'gora Cinematic

Battle for Azeroth: Varok Saurfang's Mak'gora Cinematic

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me neither, what is the point?

The point is to present the whole as a little movie to hype people that haven't been following the news, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Me neither, what is the point?
    to show Varok journey in BFA and whole expansion story in single video.
    Combined it's 20min+ video, that not all might easily navigate due no longer playing the game - but still would appreciate awesome cinematics.

If you really don't "get it" you should really start working on your critical thinking and deductive reasoning skills.

There's tons of BfA (and WoW overall) cutscene compilations on youtube. Why post is as news here?

Nice, finally I can bask at the complete and total glory of Sadfang.

Well at least Saurfang can see his son in the Shadowlands while he is being tormented for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    There's tons of BfA (and WoW overall) cutscene compilations on youtube. Why post is as news here?
    Because it's from Blizzard, edited with audio transitions/fade outs and presented in chronological order?
    Any other obvious questions?

haha for a second I thought there was a new video up that lasted over 20 minutes.. Was like "OH DAMN!".

But this is nice too!

I want a movie like this

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Because it's from Blizzard, edited with audio transitions/fade outs and presented in chronological order?
    Any other obvious questions?
    Let me spell it out then:
    how is this news?

how is this news?
    Are you ignorant through no fault or your own, or willful? I'm going to go with willful, because if you think only "NEWS" shows up on the main page, you'd be sorely mistaken.

Edit: Nevermind, I read your post history. Do you need any help? Or do you just always act that way?

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Are you ignorant through no fault or your own, or willful? I'm going to go with willful, because if you think only "NEWS" shows up on the main page, you'd be sorely mistaken.

Edit: Nevermind, I read your post history. Do you need any help? Or do you just always act that way?
    Why are you being so passive-aggressive? Do you need a hug?

how is this news?
    Maybe they're trying to be like wowhead and post hundreds of not news news articles to try to bait clicks.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

how is this news?
    How is it not? It's a new official video from Blizzard, that is still unique despite being a collection of previously released cinematics.

Regardless, does it even have to be news? If we are to nitpick at non-news posts on the main page, I'd say there are far worse stuff than this, but you do you. Nitpick on!

This guys are sick! :bow:

Sadfang the movie.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

It's a shame Blizzard poured money into this instead of the devteam struggling to fix the mess that was BFA's gameplay systems.

"Reeee the same people don't work on both!" No, but it's the same money, peasants.