Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post

"oh shit I can't think of a way to defend this guy so I will just attack zenkai"
    is not a valid argument
    "Oh shit I didn't read my own article that clearly states Schiff called Law Enforcement before and after the call telling them the contents of the conversation like the law requires. So instead I will just use the headlines to attack Democrats like I do for everything."

10+ Year Old Account
    What did I lie about, and how did I say it was exactly the same situation as Trump? You're twisting my words and that is dishonest
    You lied that people in the thread can't figure out how to defend Schiff from your manufactured and misleading accusations, which your own source contradicted.

You lied when you made those accusations, because your own source presented a contradictory account to what you were claiming.

You claimed Schiff and people supporting him were "hypocrites", because of the apparent similarity to Trump, and now you're lying about that, by pretending you never said that.

You're still lying, here, by pretending you haven't seen any of this already explained to you in the thread, doubling down on those prior lies.

7+ Year Old Account
    What did I lie about, and how did I say it was exactly the same situation as Trump? You're twisting my words and that is dishonest
    You called Schiff a hypocrite. Why did you do that if the situations weren’t the same? Do you nit know what a hypocrite is?
    You’ve lost. Stop lying. This is pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    He reported it to authorities... this is what Trump should have done, instead of being the one asking for a favor. In this article, Schiff is like Ukraine and Trump is the prank called.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

It's not a Trump defense it's pointing out he's willing to accept dirt on Trump from a foreign source, doesn't matter he didn't ask for it, it matters he was willing to accept it. Nice deflection though.
    Difference is Trump is the fucking president, he has a different set of rules he has to follow, he also did not report the call, before or after. How hard is it to follow the bloody law.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    "Oh shit I didn't read my own article that clearly states Schiff called Law Enforcement before and after the call telling them the contents of the conversation like the law requires. So instead I will just use the headlines to attack Democrats like I do for everything."
    So? They said that after the fact, where is the proof? Trump knew he was being monitored and released the script, does that exonerate him?

7+ Year Old Account
    So? They said that after the fact, where is the proof? Trump knew he was being monitored and released the script, does that exonerate him?
    Do you have proof Schiff was lying?

I know you’re the expert on that.

It's ok friendo I sometimes get all excited about my gotcha moment too that I forget to read more than the headline. Happens to the best of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Grasping at straws as per usual.
    All the Trumpsters aka "Woke Independents" have to defend Trump just deflections and grasping at the thinnest of straws.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Do you have proof Schiff was lying?

I know you’re the expert on that.
    Nope because to Trumpsters I mean "Woke Independents" facts don't matter. All you need is to BELIEVE and it will come true.

Schiff literally refused to accept the call UNTIL he had called law enforcement.

I don't know what you're trying to say here.

10+ Year Old Account

"oh shit I can't think of a way to defend this guy so I will just attack zenkai"
    is not a valid argument
    There's nothing to defend, so we're only left with option number 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    This is just totally pathetic and childish now.
    As opposed to yesterday's behavior from *insert any Trump supporter here*?

Reading OP is like watching a supposedly grown man piss himself in the street.

This isn't even about politics anymore. Just sad and pathetic.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

No, he released a version based off of notes. He did not release the actual call transcript, which his administration hid in servers for secret information.

But I'm sure you wouldn't be dishonestly misrepresenting that information.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Before agreeing to take the call, and immediately following it, the committee informed appropriate law enforcement and security personnel of the conversation, and of our belief that it was probably bogus," a Schiff spokesman told The Atlantic.
    This is like the "textbook" of what needs to be done in this situation. We are a million miles away from Trump saying he would gladly take such information if it helps him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Reading OP is like watching a supposedly grown man piss himself in the street.

This isn't even about politics anymore. Just sad and pathetic.
    To add to your analogy, this is a grown man pissing himself in public while screaming "Haha, joke's on you LiBrUlZ now you have to walk around my puddle of piss" and then whinging where people tell him to stop pissing himself in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    To add to your analogy, this is a grown man pissing himself in public while screaming "Haha, joke's on you LiBrUlZ now you have to walk around my puddle of piss" and then whinging where people tell him to stop pissing himself in public.
    Then topping it off with slipping in his own puddle of piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's not even a gotcha moment. It's the current speaking point and he just needs to give it some time and visibility in the forum. Actually arguing about it is never the point, just inserting the narrative.
    Right you are Ken. That's why we need to give it the time, attention, and serious discussion that it warrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Right you are Ken.
    I will never stop reading this in the voice of Vic Romano.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Then topping it off with slipping in his own puddle of piss.
    Only if there's a comical sound effect alongside it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    pretty certain there would be a record of him informing the authorities before and after the call. If it's untrue that in informed the authorities, it would be really easy to find out, so there no point in lying about it now, especially in the current context.