Uldir, the Titans, and the Zandalari

So Uldir is a Titan research facility that is sealed with three seals, each of which is atop a giant pyramid in Zandalar- Atul'Aman, Nazwatha, and Dazar'alor. These three pyramids are themselves Zandalari temples and/or palaces and have been for tens of thousands of years. But the trolls didn't build those pyramids, the Titans did (or more likely the Titan Keepers/Watchers), though the trolls may have added on to them, specifically Dazar'alor. I'm honestly amazed that a bigger deal was never made of the fact that the Zandalari have been living in and worshiping within big Titan constructs and built their cities and civilizations around them. Heck, their proximity to Titan facilities may even be the reason they don't look or really act like typical trolls- it may have mutated them a little, especially considering how malleable the troll genome seems to be with all of the different types of trolls and elves.
    /Catchphrase!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    So Uldir is a Titan research facility that is sealed with three seals, each of which is atop a giant pyramid in Zandalar- Atul'Aman, Nazwatha, and Dazar'alor. These three pyramids are themselves Zandalari temples and/or palaces and have been for tens of thousands of years. But the trolls didn't build those pyramids, the Titans did (or more likely the Titan Keepers/Watchers), though the trolls may have added on to them, specifically Dazar'alor. I'm honestly amazed that a bigger deal was never made of the fact that the Zandalari have been living in and worshiping within big Titan constructs and built their cities and civilizations around them. Heck, their proximity to Titan facilities may even be the reason they don't look or really act like typical trolls- it may have mutated them a little, especially considering how malleable the troll genome seems to be with all of the different types of trolls and elves.
    Totally possible. The blood elves built their homeland on top of troll ruins also. I do also get vague Halls of Origination feels when I go into the rooms undernearth Dazar'alor.

Honestly one of my least favorite aspects of BFA, I prefer the Trolls being separate from all the titan stuff.
    Twas brillig

The Horde's PR department here tries to spin that Zandalari did it all by themselves, unlike every single other example of exposure to Titanic artifacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Chronicle states the built their city on the peaks of Zandalar to be closer to the Loa. It’s not hard to imagine they built their cities around the disks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    The Horde's PR department here tries to spin that Zandalari did it all by themselves, unlike every single other example of exposure to Titanic artifacts.
    More like “there’s no evidence the Zandalari were helped by the Titans, but for whatever reason I can’t let it go”
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Chronicle states the built their city on the peaks of Zandalar to be closer to the Loa. It’s not hard to imagine they built their cities around the disks.

- - - Updated - - -

More like “there’s no evidence the Zandalari were helped by the Titans, but for whatever reason I can’t let it go”
    No no no, you got that wrong. Chronicle obviously suffers from a typo there. It totally meant that the Zandalari made their home in already existing Titan cities. After eating all dem metal and stone Titanforged. That's why we see only a handful remaining on Zandalar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.