The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Please don't insult me. Make a relatively intelligent point and contribute to the conversation or STFU.
    Shouldn't you follow your own advice first?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, for one, because what you said is an objective falsehood.

1) Trump has made it clear on multiple occasions that, because the Russians didn't individually change people's votes, they didn't affect the election. By that admission, him going after Crowdstrike is not, in fact, going after the election. So Trump himself refutes your point.

2) Crowdstrike is part of a QAnon-level conspiracy that the DNC hacked their own emails.

3) Hunter Biden had nothing to do with the election.

4) Joe Biden had nothing to do with the election. Those actions were entirely unrelated.

5) And of course, as we've seen recently Trump said he didn't care that Russia attacked the election, because the US did the same thing.

So, no, he's not investigating the 2016 election. He had a committee that was supposed to do it, and it disbanded after they had no results, one person got arrested and another person died, presumably of boredom. He's abusing the Constitution and his oath of office to attack a political rival.

And I object to that.
    You're wrong...Barr is indeed investigating the 2016 election despite would you may believe. If he isn't, why would Australia write the following letter to him? Please concede this point, or lacking that, provide citations that support your assertion.

"Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Barr is investigating the 2016 election...how could you possibly object to that?
    lol Barr trying to discredit a partial investigation into the 2016 election is not something you can genuinely call an investigation into the 2016 election.

You're wrong...Barr is indeed investigating the 2016 election despite would you may believe. If he isn't, why would Australia write the following letter to him? Please concede this point, or lacking that, provide citations that support your assertion.

[IMG]https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/australian-letter-may-28th-2019.jpg[/IG]
    Wow....you're pushing the same thing Jeezy did. I guess marching orders really did come in. Did you not see how people destroyed this argument of "random piece of paper"? Hell, how does this do anything about Trump doing what he did with Ukraine? Is it nothing? I think it's nothing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    You're wrong...Barr is indeed investigating the 2016 election despite would you may believe.
    Once again, even Trump disagrees with you.

On May 24, Trump announced he wanted Barrr and Australia to look into the FBI probe.

Not the election.

The FBI probe. Which is not an election. Your letter says the same thing, by the way.

Investigate the investigation obviously means investigate the election. Because words have no meaning, it seems.
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible! ~Kamina, Gurren Lagann

...You'll kill my dick?! What the hell does that even mean? I'll kill your dick! ~Grayson Hunt, Bulletstorm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Or I could have just said that and called it a day.
    Whoa, spoke too soon. GM just announced they're closing another plant.

This, and the previous post, refer to places in Canada and Mexico. They both make parts, so, that's going to sting. But while this can be seen as a victory for US workers -- workers that, somehow, don't need the parts from Mexico and Canada -- it's a small one at best.

1) GM has not announced making more plants in the US. These are just jobs that are gone.

2) Closing plants means lowering production, which hurts sales. As I've posted, GM sales are already not great. Two weeks of a strike won't help.

3) NAFTA 1.0.0.2 isn't signed yet. And I can't see how this is any encouragement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Wow....you're pushing the same thing Jeezy did. I guess marching orders really did come in. Did you not see how people destroyed this argument of "random piece of paper"? Hell, how does this do anything about Trump doing what he did with Ukraine? Is it nothing? I think it's nothing.
    You might even call it a nothingberder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    LOL this is straight up trolling, come on man show some class
    Why would he start doing that now? And for the record, the blue areas in the map are where the majority of people are. People vote, not land mass (mostly).
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People vote, not land mass (mostly).
    Also, Trump is hiding behind "I am too popular to be held accountable for my actions".

You know who says that openly? Dictators.

Please don't insult me. Make a relatively intelligent point and contribute to the conversation or STFU.
    Nobody insulted you. I insulted your poor arguments and the conservative news bubble that has failed to equip you to deal with the reality unfolding in front of you.

Please read what I actually wrote next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...80b_story.html

On the Andrew McCabe front, following reports that the Grand Jury didn't indict (which would make prosecution extremely difficult), the judge on the case is now telling the government that they need to charge him by November 15 or he'll release internal FBI documents.

Judges don't like being fucked around and roped into politically motivated bullshit, even when they're appointees from previous Republican presidents.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    lol Barr trying to discredit a partial investigation into the 2016 election is not something you can genuinely call an investigation into the 2016 election.
    The Mueller investigation did not address many concerns about the 2016 election that have been voiced repeatedly. Thankfully we'll finally get to the root of these concerns soon.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

The Mueller investigation did not address many concerns about the 2016 election that have been voiced repeatedly. Thankfully we'll finally get to the root of these concerns soon.
    The concerns that it was all a Democratic hoax? Or are these other concerns that have long-since been debunked?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Why would he start doing that now? And for the record, the blue areas in the map are where the majority of people are. People vote, not land mass (mostly).
    Yup, which is why our forefathers were smart enough to have high populated cities control the whole country, thus the EC.

The only investigation Barr is carrying out is trying to uncover something about the source of the Mueller investigation which... is nonsense. The only people who had those concerns were those who were not concerned about the sovereignty of the nation and just wanted to protect Trump at any cost.

This is not an investigation of the 2016 election. This is an investigation of the investigation to try finding some way to "discredit" it. There is nothing to be found that will undo the collusion and corruption that Mueller detailed. It's a waste of time, and while not a crime, it's an abuse of power.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, which is why our forefathers were smart enough to have high populated cities control the whole country, thus the EC.
    Yea it had nothing to do with some people counting as 3/5 of a person for representation.

did you read it or just post the headline?
    Did you read it? Because the actual headline was - "Stocks-market losses accelerate after data underlines deepening U.S. manufacturing woes"

The subheadline was "ISM manufacturing index at lowest level since 2009"

As you get into the content it goes into the why's specifically with people blaming the US-China trade war.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The concerns that it was all a Democratic hoax? Or are these other concerns that have long-since been debunked?
    We'll have a much better idea of the facts of the matter in due course. It's premature (and perhaps wishful thinking on your part) to say these concerns have "have long-since been debunked".
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2019-10-01 at 05:37 PM.

We'll have a much better idea of the facts of the matter in due course. It's premature (and perhaps wishful thinking on your part) to say these concerns have "have long-since been debunked".
    I mean, which specific theories are we talking about here, though? Because almost every one I can think of off the top of my head is either hilariously insane or has been debunked.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about Trump release the transcripts he is hiding on the espionage server, so we can know who he is asking for favors in this “investigation”? I have a pretty good guess who told him Hillary emails are in Ukraine.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi