7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Cross Faction Grouping != Faction Merger/Allihorde.
    People think Cross Faction grouping/playing together = Horde and Alliance are friends.

It will probably be something like ESO. The factions War with each other but PVE wise you can play with whoever the eff you want.

Cities might even start being neutral to some.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Not dumb, I think 8.3 ending is a huge deal and setup for 9.0 which is why probably both are being revealed at Blizzcon.

I'm hoping this Hearthstone card back means dragons are involved next expac. Makes sense with the Sylverian Dreamer. Even the color thematics match it (Blue/Grey).
    VT backs dont correspond with expansions. Backs from CE's do.
    See: https://outof.cards/hearthstone/card-backs/
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    VT backs dont correspond with expansions. Backs from CE's do.
    See: https://outof.cards/hearthstone/card-backs/
    ooo that's where I was getting it mixed up. I thought the BFA card back was from Blizzcon for some reason. Thanks for clarifying.

People think Cross Faction grouping/playing together = Horde and Alliance are friends.

It will probably be something like ESO. The factions War with each other but PVE wise you can play with whoever the eff you want.

Tyrande, Genn and some Sylvanas loyalists might cause some trouble in the future, but WHAT in 8.2.5 made you think the war will continue in any shape or form?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Tyrande, Genn and some Sylvanas loyalists might cause some trouble in the future, but WHAT in 8.2.5 made you think the war will continue in any shape or form?
    Small scale war(PVP) but not like a world war that BFA has been.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't mean "War" war, I meant like how even in Northrend you still have places like Grizzly Hills where Horde/Alliance go against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I was just thinking that. They announce 8.3 at Blizzcon or earlier but leave that out, then after talking about it for 9.0 add "And this feature is comint in patch 8.3" and everyone loses their minds
    Yeah, this is basically exactly what they did with the BfA announcement and level scaling/merged expansion levels. (It was 7.3.5 when they added those, but 8.3 will be coming out at about the same time as 7.3.5 did in the cycle).

As dumb as it is, cross-faction grouping may be why they can't reveal 8.3 until they reveal 9.0 (where it would show the faction restriction overhaul).
    This could also be why they haven't released another set of allied races. They want us to level them with cross faction stuff enabled.
    Last edited by Rae888; 2019-10-01 at 05:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finduin description: "An unlikely leader of murlocs that had to step into the role after the death of his father, Murgian."

Gillvanas description: "Little is known about the true intentions of this murloc, but her followers are among the most devoted."

Kek

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    This could also be why they haven't released another set of allied races. They want us to level them with cross faction stuff enabled.
    I think the AR delay is just to bridge the content drought and/or sell pre-orders most likely. Testing the faction changes would just be a bonus.

Not dumb, I think 8.3 ending is a huge deal and setup for 9.0 which is why probably both are being revealed at Blizzcon.

I'm hoping this Hearthstone card back means dragons are involved next expac. Makes sense with the Sylverian Dreamer. Even the color thematics match it (Blue/Grey).

I guess it's more about the fact it's the year of the Dragon in Hearthstone

7+ Year Old Account
    Finduin does that barrier move Anduin did in the BFA intro cinematic.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like murlocs are just based on BfA, so I wouldn't find any hint for 8.3/9.0 there.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/871914.jpg[/IMG]
    I feel like we're well past the point of random Hearthstone card backs referencing WoW content. We crossed that event horizon like two years ago.

We'll get a CE card back that'll reference 9.0, but not a Blizzcon one.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd argue more like Everquest. The factions are still strongly enforced and you will be shot walking into Orgrimmar as a Human, but out in the world it's "whoever I can get."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

At least they didn't say Horde.
    Probably because they couldn't think of a good sea-pun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Looks like murlocs are just based on BfA, so I wouldn't find any hint for 8.3/9.0 there.
    The little undead minion the Sylvanas murloc summons is a new/hi res model, which could further point towards Death/Shadowlands future.

Edit: Nevermind, forgot that model was updated in BFA. I was thinking only the DK pet models were updated.
    Last edited by Renley; 2019-10-01 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I expect at least one more leak b4 Blizzcon that will be a legit one but most people will write it off.
    Yeah, that never happens. /s

Quote Originally Posted by bleak19 View Post
    Correction: It is the alliance murloc's pet. Also, Hearthstone gets a card-back and a free card, whoooohoo!

Rewards-wise, VT is best for WoW and SC, for sure.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah, that never happens. /s

https://marlamin.com/u/Wow_2019-10-01_19-56-00-2G3883pK.png[/img]
    Does Genji follow Finduin so we can make a pet train? Or does Genji also follow you?

- - - Updated - - -

Also wait is that an updated Baby Murloc skin?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you have Genji ? I only have Finduin

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    How do you have Genji ? I only have Finduin
    Finduin summons genji

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Would you buy a movie ticket if it included popcorn but it tastes like snot? And you had to eat it.
    I would buy the ticket and not take the popcorn. There's no "have to eat it". You can choose not to use the pets. This isn't a problem as you're making it out to be.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing