Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I love how people trash on blizz store mounts on this site yet they are willing to pay even more money for a mount if one came with the virtual ticket. A microtransaction is a microtransaction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    I like how Sylvanas isn't even Warchief now and yet they still consider her to be the Horde equivalent because they don't even know what they're doing with the Horde in terms of leadership anymore
    Or they just keep it a surprise!?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, Pets with Pets?

So it's me, my Demon, 2 + X Imps, a Demonic Tyrant, 2 Dreadstalkers, a random Demon, Vim Brineheart, a Sea Giant, my Pet with a Pet....

.... buys a larger monitor.

Pay us 40$ to watch our comercials!

15+ Year Old Account
    Both overwatch skins have butchered faces, they are both off-by-a-mile.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Haven't Murloc pets been the standard for virtual ticket rewards for a long time now? To my knowledge, the only time a virtual ticket gave a mount was Blizzcon 2017. Plus they probably didn't want a virtual ticket mount this year cause of the Deathwing Anniversary mount.
    yeah welcome to the community
    "Wow not even a mount, this is shit, all the other years were better"
    we have only gotten mounts twice, 2017 with the airships, and the old blizzard bear mount, but that was before virtual tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Blizz: You can't transmog into holiday stuff year round or this other handful of subjectively silly items because it would ruin others' immersion.

Also Blizz: BUY THIS YETI ONESIE FOR ONLY $64.99!
    except blizzard is adding ways to get the holiday stuff to be year round..?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Both overwatch skins have butchered faces, they are both off-by-a-mile.
    sadly they have to fit the charecters face rigs, so that will happen, they dont wanna have to remake the facial rigs on the characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    nah I'm very much into that onesie transmog tbh. Still not paying to watch adverts though

I think they may wrap up BfA earlier than we anticipate, I would not be surprised if the new expansion ends up dropping early summer.

Side note, I hope that they decide to drop Druid for D3 and maybe some more content to keep us going.

7+ Year Old Account
    oh yeah, lots of horde players will like the banshee bitch murloc

If you have a Blizzcon ticket you get a code too for a friend? Or am I interpreting this wrong?

Attention BlizzCon attendees! If you purchased a BlizzCon Pass, BlizzCon Portal Pass, or BlizzCon Benefit Dinner pass, our ticketing partner AXS will be sending Virtual Ticket codes to all current passholders starting today, so keep an eye on your inbox. If you have multiple tickets in your AXS account, you’ll receive one email containing multiple codes (one for each ticket in your account). If you’re planning to attend with friends or family, make sure to send them one of the codes so they can join the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    I feel like blizz is pushing these new xmogs way too much, I expect to see silly sets on their store very soon.

World of FartniteXmogsCraft.
    Good, hopefully releasing classic allows them to really go crazy with things like this on retail.

Credit where credit's due; the Overwatch skins look incredible.

That said, everything else is incredible underwhelming, *again*. And yeah, it seems dumb to go making Murlocs that are based on Anduin and Sylvanas, when the latter is now hostile to BOTH factions. To be honest, I'm sick of fucking Murlocs from Blizzcon anyways.

I'd much prefer they promise something like a "flying mount" or "set of transmog items", but not reveal them because they'll be related to pending Blizzcon announcements.

Kind of like what they're doing with Diablo, where they're promising some new Wings, but not specifically WHAT kind of wings. That lends an air of mystery to it, making you wonder "Hmm, is this going to be related to some big announcement at Blizzcon this year...?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, i really want those OW skins, the Tyrande skin looks so well done, Genji needs some work, but still quite cool

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to see blizzcon and have absolutely not interrest in the pets / ingame stuff.
    40€ is too much to watch them promote their games thb.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So a d3 expan instead of d4, not sure how I feel about that but I had little faith in d4 being better then POE so Mabye an expan that cost was will do.

I had no idea Blizzard could make each year worse, but here we are! I was looking forward to buying the virtual pass, but these rewards suck!

Making sylvanas shout "HORDE IS NOTHING!" and announcing exactly a week later that horde will get sylvanas themed pet is just the kind of retarded decision making blizzard thrives on

Not gonna lie, for WoW, that's pretty pathetic. I'd rather have cloaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    I like how Sylvanas isn't even Warchief now and yet they still consider her to be the Horde equivalent because they don't even know what they're doing with the Horde in terms of leadership anymore
    At least it wasn't a Saurfang murloc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Tyrande and Illidan looking like hookers for the first time. Pathetic pull for $$