Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Because making murlocs out of ingame characters is extremely cheesy?

What is next or Blizzard? Tyrande murloc? Uther murloc? Arthas murloc? Archimonde murloc?

One thing is making a murloc representing a class like it just learnt it (like demon hunter or diablo crusader), another thing is pretending to be an ingame character... its super cheesy, for me at least
    wow so ranger did you join in like... BFA or something?
    cause idk if you know... but we have had "Murloc out of ingame charecter" since 2009....
    so mate, idk what to tell you, but this is a long running tradition, and idk why your freaking out about it, unless your new here, and have never seen one of these beofre, so, welcome to world of warcraft! since the virtual ticket was introduced in 2009, we have bassicly every year gotten a murloc pet, them being themed on one of the big things coming from said blizzcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Filipse View Post
    Pay us 40$ to watch our comercials!
    You mean $50 to watch their commercials

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    What is wrong with Illidan's OW face? And that Woolies transmog is really unsettling. Also wings for D3 again? Remember when they had Blackhand themed weaponry that one time (though I think that was for a DD edition)? Would be cool to see something similar to that again as the reward instead of more wings.

Though what am I saying, I never buy the VT anyway.
    the faces cant go too far from the default face, remember this is not supposed to be illidan, but genji dressed up as illidan.
    if his face was too different they would need a new face rig, and nah, not guna do that for 1 skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does the wendigo woolies transmog outfit hint at the next expac being in a cold area, similar to Northrend and WotLK? Probably not I spose.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I think they may wrap up BfA earlier than we anticipate, I would not be surprised if the new expansion ends up dropping early summer.

Side note, I hope that they decide to drop Druid for D3 and maybe some more content to keep us going.
    I highly doubt that 8.3 hasn't came out yet

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    They couldn't make a Saurfang pet? He wasn't Warchief but he was the Horde's hero.
    He has a statue available if you'd prefer to spend your $ on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    As always, I enjoy reading all the good stuff from Blizzcon here on mmo-champion their cover for the event is always top notch

I like these in game goodies. The wooly could be fun to bust out time to time. Think maybe the Finduin could use a ponytail but still not bad looking. The fact they have their own battle pets is interesting.
    I like the Overwatch skins, but I rarely play those characters. Still not bad crossover with the in-game models. I agree the faces are off, but as others have stated, Blizz would probably have to do an entire new character rig to make them better.
    I don’t really play the other games.
    As far as the people talking about the Syl Murloc, who knows where the game will go except Blizz. She might be out of the Horde, she might have some kind of redemption. Either way, they probably just picked her since she has been the Warchief and main opponent of Anduin for over a year and they went with her for that reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, the skins are for characters that I don't normally play.

I need that crab.

The onesie is actually pretty cute, but I just can't stomach the thought of more Sylvanas, so I'm probably going to pass.

The rewards aren't really appealing to me, but then again I don't really care about them. And would never spend money for even the best pets, transmogs or mounts ever created.

Bought the ticket so I can watch the panels as I do each year because it's sort of a tradition by now and frankly because it's fun, even if a bit expensive for what it is. Looking forward to it!

These Wooly Wendingo Slippers are covering even hooves, they are covering Worgen, Draenei, LF Draenei, Tauren, HM Tauren, Troll and Zan Troll feet. They all look like they have normal feet now, I definitely want this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I like these in game goodies. The wooly could be fun to bust out time to time. Think maybe the Finduin could use a ponytail but still not bad looking. The fact they have their own battle pets is interesting.
    Interesting or scary. Next thing is that players can collect pets for their pets...players just need to dump some 1000h into getting them while the dudes at BLizz just take some ingame model and minimize it in 10 seconds. Then there will be some at the black market, the online shop and obviously the next Blizz Con ticket. After that we gonna get baby mounts that run behind our mounts....and collectible toy weapons for our toy skins. Blizzard, I'm here if your department needs some iedas for next level monetarization(from hell)...

Seriously, I think you never got that much for a ticket like this time. Still it's just skins etc. in games that already got tons and tons of skins...I don't think that's worth $40(the other $10 go to the actual virtual ticket. Cause it ain't worth more than that watching from home and with possible commercials on top).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    Also... none likes Sylvanas anymore. Yes, she used to be a great character, but everything that was cool about her is 100% gone.

At the moment. She might end up as broken and terribly sorry in the end. Out to make up for the death and destruction she caused under the control of some other very powerful being(the main villain of the next expansion or 2). Basicly some Jaina like character for the horde.
    I somehow still hope Blizz got some better story for her than what we saw so far...and I do not hope that for Sylvanas or me, I hope that for Blizz. They are currently ruining their own franchise for at least 50% of the players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    The rewards aren't really appealing to me, but then again I don't really care about them. And would never spend money for even the best pets, transmogs or mounts ever created.

Bought the ticket so I can watch the panels as I do each year because it's sort of a tradition by now and frankly because it's fun, even if a bit expensive for what it is. Looking forward to it!
    I never buy a ticket and I can watch the panels for free. The panels are free. The only reason to buy a ticket is for the cosmetic shit you just said you have no interest in.

Confusion at maximum!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    tbh i'd be on board at half the price and no goodies, but this price is just absurd to me.

Leaked image of the D3 Wings for the ticket

Last edited by Jeran1988; 2019-10-02 at 12:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jeran1988 View Post
    Leaked image of the D3 Wings for the ticket

not gona lie this made me chuckle.
    Last edited by Igzorn; 2019-10-02 at 03:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    Finally Anduin's facial expression matches his IQ.
    Sylvanas's equivalent still needs a couple bashings to the face to match hers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Wow not even a mount, this is shit, all the other years were better"
    we have only gotten mounts twice, 2017 with the airships, and the old blizzard bear mount, but that was before virtual tickets.
    Actually the Blizzard bear was the first virtual ticket, back when it was just a Direct TV things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    I had no idea Blizzard could make each year worse, but here we are! I was looking forward to buying the virtual pass, but these rewards suck!
    How is that in any way worse then the 2 flags from last year?

Or if your talking overall then your even more in the wrong lol.
    (SC2) This year we are getting some more classic skins for SC2 to match last years, but these are much bigger unites.
    (HS) Last year we only got a card back if I remnber right this year they are giving us another themed Legendary card (Like E.T.C)
    (OW) Two really good looking skins over laster year where we got one if I remember right.
    (HotS) This is the only one that ends up about the same, where it is just another cyber mount.
    (D3) This sounds like it will be D4 themed or D3 expansion 2 themed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Because making murlocs out of ingame characters is extremely cheesy?

What is next or Blizzard? Tyrande murloc? Uther murloc? Arthas murloc? Archimonde murloc?

One thing is making a murloc representing a class like it just learnt it (like demon hunter or diablo crusader), another thing is pretending to be an ingame character... its super cheesy, for me at least
    But we had a deathwing murlock AND a Hellscream murlock....

Man, i've never bought the virtual ticket before, but this year I might just be sold.