Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Tyrande=azeroth's past?

Tyrande=Azeroth's past?????

Did nobody catch that? Is that a potential spoiler? Are they going to kill of Tyrande?

And Sylvanas is no longer faction leader, so what is she doing there?

Man, they better hype up this Blizzcon into the highest heavens because that shit is prolly not gonna sell as many tickets as some of the ridiculously awesome stuff we've got in the past.

with those pets, murloc playable race for next expansion confirmed !

- - - Updated - - -

it will take one of those thing to be a good blizzcon :

-wc3 remaster released
    -a diablo 2 remaster (same game but with bad ass graphic , i mean, the game himself is perfect)
    -diablo 4 announcement for pc
    -at least one new good thing in the next expansion of wow (a new class or race that will make me said : oh, damn WOW ! for example)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except blizzard is adding ways to get the holiday stuff to be year round..?
    And the non-holiday stuff you can't mog into?

Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    I am suprised no one are like "why no stuff for classic!"
    Why would we get anything for Classic?
    I do not want to see pets, mounts or pyjamas (LOL) in here. Keep this shit in retail ot hots.

Gillvanas Pet – For the Horde!
    Well, about that...

Makes me wonder what the future for the factions/Sylvanas will be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    And the non-holiday stuff you can't mog into?
    What are you talking about? Just items you can't mog? Yeah they exist, and?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Man, they better hype up this Blizzcon into the highest heavens because that shit is prolly not gonna sell as many tickets as some of the ridiculously awesome stuff we've got in the past.
    Like? I would love to hear all these previous blizzcon that gave ridiculously awesome stuff!
    Like a cape and a banner. Or just a murloc pet and nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I never buy a ticket and I can watch the panels for free. The panels are free. The only reason to buy a ticket is for the cosmetic shit you just said you have no interest in.

Confusion at maximum!
    The panels are not free, you do not watch them for free.

Your break the law and pirate them, that's not the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Good, I would never sport that loser Anduin anyways. I'd rather save my hard earned €€€.

Glory to Elune - Death to the High Chicken.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2019-10-02 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Glory to Elune - Death to the High Pussy

10+ Year Old Account
    the faces cant go too far from the default face, remember this is not supposed to be illidan, but genji dressed up as illidan.
    if his face was too different they would need a new face rig, and nah, not guna do that for 1 skin.
    Yeah that's true but it's not so much the rig I think is the issue. I compared Illidan and Genji's face after I made the post and they have a similar sort of facial structure and instead what stood out to me was that the OW skin lacks any of Illidan's facial definition for his wrinkles which is why it looks off. But yeah I see what you mean that its effectively meant to be Genji cosplaying as Illidan, though when compared to something like Doomfist's Blackhand skin it feels sort of lacking.
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2019-10-02 at 08:51 AM.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

wow so ranger did you join in like... BFA or something?
    cause idk if you know... but we have had "Murloc out of ingame charecter" since 2009....
    so mate, idk what to tell you, but this is a long running tradition, and idk why your freaking out about it, unless your new here, and have never seen one of these beofre, so, welcome to world of warcraft! since the virtual ticket was introduced in 2009, we have bassicly every year gotten a murloc pet, them being themed on one of the big things coming from said blizzcon.
    I have played since vanilla, and i have many murloc pets, including the murloc pet from diablo crusader.

I like much more when they represent a class, instead of pretending to be a character.

Not a fan of these two new murlocs at all. They look cheesy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Yeah that's true but it's not so much the rig I think is the issue. I compared Illidan and Genji's face after I made the post and they have a similar sort of facial structure and instead what stood out to me was that the OW skin lacks any of Illidan's facial definition for his wrinkles which is why it looks off. But yeah I see what you mean that its effectively meant to be Genji cosplaying as Illidan, though when compared to something like Doomfist's Blackhand skin it feels sort of lacking.
    Seems a little less textured to be sure, but I think that’s because the Genji mask is the one they dressed it over.
    I do hope they get skin specific dialogue like some of the other skins in game, like Zenyatta’s Cult skin chanting his lines.
    Sym could have something like “the would be a perfect place for a Teldrassil development.” Instead of “we are in perfect harmony,” can change it to balance instead for the NE theme. Genji could obviously have a “You were not prepared” line for some type of specific kill. These aren’t the best examples and I’m sure Blizz could do better, but would be a nice touch to go with the skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I never buy a ticket and I can watch the panels for free. The panels are free. The only reason to buy a ticket is for the cosmetic shit you just said you have no interest in.

Confusion at maximum!
    The only free part is the opening ceremony. The purpose of the tickets is to have access to the streaming, the cosmetic shit are just bonus. Otherwise you would be buying a cosmetic pack, and not a virtual ticket.

Could I wait a couple days and watch most things on youtube? Sure. Hell, I could even look for someone streaming the ticket, although there's a high likelyhood that will get interrupted or not stream the panels I personally want to watch.

I just prefer to watch it live and have a small feeling of being part of BlizzCon, instead of just being some entertaining videos to watch down the line. Just like I generally prefer buying a game, or even waiting for a sale to buy a game, instead of pirating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I need that crab.
    It's a trap !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    Who should it have been then?
    Zappyboi the new warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    I like how Sylvanas isn't even Warchief now and yet they still consider her to be the Horde equivalent because they don't even know what they're doing with the Horde in terms of leadership anymore
    Last time I checked Sylvanas is still the in game Warchief, even when it comes to the achievements. So...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I have played since vanilla, and i have many murloc pets, including the murloc pet from diablo crusader.

I like much more when they represent a class, instead of pretending to be a character.

Not a fan of these two new murlocs at all. They look cheesy to me.
    "Much more when they represent a class instead of pretending to be a charecter"

wait what? what murloc was representing a class?

every single murloc we have gotten represents a charecter, not a class, what one represents a class?

2009 marine murloc alright could be a "class" , although its supposed to be raynor
    2010 deathwing murloc... charecter not class
    2011 diablo murloc... charecter not class
    2012 no blizzcon
    2013 crusader murloc, not a class, its a charecter, the crusader in diablo is a specific charecter, not a class.
    2014 grommash hellscream murloc, charecter not class
    2015 illidan murloc, again charecter not class
    2016 alliance and horde murlocs, alright these could be "class" bassicly alliance and horde "warriors" murlocs. but idk, still seem liek they are supposed to represent the orc and human on the front cover of battle for azeroth, so characters.
    2017/8 no murlocs
    2019 anduin and sylvanas.

so none of the murlocs have represented ingame classes, other then maybe ONE which could be the 2016, however they are liekly murloc versions of the charecters on the front of the BFA box. and was a hint at what was going to be announced next year.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-10-02 at 11:00 AM.

50€.
    Nein, danke.

bought it as soon as it was announced got all the rewards instantly except the overwatch skin anyone else not recived their overwatch skins yet?

"Much more when they represent a class instead of pretending to be a charecter"

wait what? what murloc was representing a class?

every single murloc we have gotten represents a charecter, not a class, what one represents a class?

2009 marine murloc alright could be a "class" , although its supposed to be raynor
    2010 deathwing murloc... charecter not class
    2011 diablo murloc... charecter not class
    2012 no blizzcon
    2013 crusader murloc, not a class, its a charecter, the crusader in diablo is a specific charecter, not a class.
    2014 grommash hellscream murloc, charecter not class
    2015 illidan murloc, again charecter not class
    2016 alliance and horde murlocs, alright these could be "class" bassicly alliance and horde "warriors" murlocs. but idk, still seem liek they are supposed to represent the orc and human on the front cover of battle for azeroth, so characters.
    2017/8 no murlocs
    2019 anduin and sylvanas.

so none of the murlocs have represented ingame classes, other then maybe ONE which could be the 2016, however they are liekly murloc versions of the charecters on the front of the BFA box. and was a hint at what was going to be announced next year.
    you need to calm down mate.

2009 marine murloc - MARINES in starcraft
    2011 diablo murloc... DEMON in Diablo
    2013 crusader murloc, CRUSADER role in diablo
    2016 alliance and horde murlocs, generic

I find it better like this than to pretend to be an ingame character.

If you like it, its your taste. I dont. and its ok to be different.

mounts or gtfo!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    you need to calm down mate.

2009 marine murloc - MARINES in starcraft
    2011 diablo murloc... DEMON in Diablo
    2013 crusader murloc, CRUSADER role in diablo
    2016 alliance and horde murlocs, generic

I find it better like this than to pretend to be an ingame character.

If you like it, its your taste. I dont. and its ok to be different.
    2009 marines sure but i wouldnt cal that a class, but lets say sure, so thats one.
    2011 its literall diablo, not just a demon, its diablo not a demon, i guess gillvanis is actually a dark ranger murloc and andufin is a paladin murloc!
    2013 the crusader is a specific charecter, not a "Class"
    2016 yes so lets make that 2, out of all the murlocs only 2 have been generic.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-10-02 at 02:01 PM.