Poll: Who do you want to lead the Horde?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Can we get a Vulpera warchief?

I want the horde and alliance factions to go away, and in it's place 2 new factions form. All the races now have to choose.

But barring that, Talanji should be war chief. She's easily the strongest horde side leader left and has actual experience and training managing differing "tribes" in a collective group. Her empire likely has the most resources and money too.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

It's either going to be no one, Thrall or Baine based on the way the story is going. Though I think Thrall doesn't want it and would defer to Baine.

Of the two options, I say Baine because it makes sense story wise and I'm intrigued on where it will go from here.

I'm over the faction war. I see pockets of fighting still occurring due to the tensions between certain factions (Worgen vs Forsaken and Orcs vs Night Elves, mainly), but all out faction war is just ridiculous at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    I don't believe there will be another warchief. I think we're gonna get council. But if I had to pick I'd pick Lor'themar
    Blizzard will bring in some non-entity because they can't come up with a positive story for the Horde. Then they will decide it would be cool if they had a villain who used to be good, and they will automatically look at the Horde warchief.

Everyone knows that is what will happen, which is, in fact, why Blizzard shouldn't make another one. But Blizzard shows no sign of knowing just how much they have screwed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    If I was Talan'ji, I'd want nothing to do with the Horde. They brought the war to Zandalar and effectively caused her father's death.

I see nothing horrible with Baine. He'd be okay but Thrall is the obvious choice and I have always liked him. Maybe drop the war from the title and just call him the Chief or Overlord in honor of Saurfang.
    You forget that part where the Horde kinda saved Zandalari from turning into putrid goo, or the one where they saved Dazar Alor from becoming Zul's headquarters, or the one where the Horde is the only reason Talanji is not in prison at all.

Also, its not like the Zandalari should be pissed at Alliance first and most of all.
    I mean, if someone saved my ass but some enemy of him/her beat me with a crowbar, I'd be mad at the crowbar guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    I don’t want another Warchief. Giving that title to anyone is a serious threat to their life at this point. Council of leaders is more fitting, considering that the Horde is extremely diverse.
    I want a taureen chieftain and bring all my fellow cows back to mulgore so f... the horde.
    I want a MOOXIT.

High Overlord Alarak for Warchief.

with the new blizzcon pets look like sylvanas is coming back
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

God King Anduin. There's no one who understands orcs and their vague everchanging concept of honour better than him. He should also become their racial leader. That wouldn't be the first time when a racial leader and a race they represented belonged to different races, so no biggie.
    Last edited by ls-; 2019-10-02 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    with the new blizzcon pets look like sylvanas is coming back
    Given how Sylvanas' story-arc was left off in 8.2.5 I would say that's almost guaranteed, BlizzCon pets or no.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Given how Sylvanas' story-arc was left off in 8.2.5 I would say that's almost guaranteed, BlizzCon pets or no.
    i think he saying she is coming back as warchief, that is a nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i think he saying she is coming back as warchief, that is a nonsense.
    Oh, I thought it was "coming back to the story." Coming back as Warchief? Highly doubtful.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Player is going to be the Warchief, a la Legion where the Player was the leader of whatever class they were.

Alternatively, they're just going to come up with brand new factions that don't divide the players by race, and then make players choose which faction they want to be, as part of the prepatch for the next xpac. I vote Black Empire/New Alliance.

Where is my Ji option, smh.