Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    These in-game WoW rewards feel so cheap compared to the airship mounts. Not that I complain - getting "freebies" for purchasing a virtual ticket is basically selling cash-shop mounts/pets. I wish it'd just GO AWAY.
    Nobody's forcing you to buy a ticket to Blizzcon, virtual or otherwise.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Nobody's forcing you to buy a ticket to Blizzcon, virtual or otherwise.
    Nobody is forcing me to buy cash shop pets or mounts either - yet here they are, ruining the game for everyone.

squeeze money out of addicts for a virtual ticket yikes

Quote Originally Posted by jiih View Post
    squeeze money out of addicts for a virtual ticket yikes
    Meanwhile Exilecon:
    Held in Auckland, New Zealand from November 16 to 17, ExileCon 2019 is a celebration of all things Path of Exile. Experience announcements of multiple future expansions, play unreleased content, watch the best Path of Exile racers compete in tournaments, attend talks given by GGG developers and hang out with other Path of Exile fans! New Zealand is a once-in-a-lifetime place to visit, but if you can't make it, we'll be streaming the highlights online for everyone to watch for free.
    But hey, if we have suckers who will PAY (and beg to able to) for a chance to be advertised to then why not?

Nobody is forcing me to buy cash shop pets or mounts either - yet here they are, ruining the game for everyone.
    How are the cash shop mounts ruining the game? Do not having a stupid flying pig blocks you from doing raids? dungeons? quests? Do having a shop mount means im gonna automaticaly destroy you in pvp? Go on and tell me HOW are they ruining the game please! Because so far, i have not a single in-game mount or pet, and that changes NOTHING for me. I do the same raids, dungeons and bgs that the guy next to me who has one.

What a pathetic little attempt of troll you are dude.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanFiles View Post
    How are the cash shop mounts ruining the game? Do not having a stupid flying pig blocks you from doing raids? dungeons? quests? Do having a shop mount means im gonna automaticaly destroy you in pvp? Go on and tell me HOW are they ruining the game please! Because so far, i have not a single in-game mount or pet, and that changes NOTHING for me. I do the same raids, dungeons and bgs that the guy next to me who has one.

What a pathetic little attempt of troll you are dude.
    I don't feel like explaining again why microtransactions and cash shop cosmetics ruin the game to a 3head like you. Just think how many hours of content people got from getting rare mounts in TBC. Just because you don't understand basic principles of economy doesn't mean other people are trolling.
    Last edited by Cavox; 2019-10-02 at 08:06 AM.

first essence requirement nerf! feel bad for the few who got 50k honor recently :P
    i bet a lot of players who still needed it, was waiting for this week to get it though, because of this week honor bonus event. clever timing by blizz tbh.

Just think how many hours of content people got from getting rare mounts in TBC. Just because you don't understand basic principles of economy doesn't mean other people are trolling.
    There are tons of pets, mounts and collectibles in WoW that you can get for free, playing the game. And then you also get a very little selection of them that can be purchased on the virtual store. I've never spent a single EUR to buy anything in WoW and yet I have a huge collection of pets and mounts.

I just checked it.

Out of 1229 available pets, 21 come from the store.

Paid: 1,7%
    Free: 98,3%

Out of 580 available mounts, 17 come from the store.

Paid: 2,9%
    Free: 97.1%

I honestly can't see how the store is compromising anything in the game.
    Last edited by MrLoque; 2019-10-02 at 10:25 AM.

These in-game WoW rewards feel so cheap compared to the airship mounts. Not that I complain - getting "freebies" for purchasing a virtual ticket is basically selling cash-shop mounts/pets. I wish it'd just GO AWAY.
    I got the airship back then, but honestly I feel a full cosmetic set usable from lvl 1, that also covers parts not usually covered by armor on some races, like Tauren/Draenei hooves or Worgen/Troll feet is way better than a mount.

I must agree that this "kind of thing" slowly destroyed retail WoW for me. Silly stuff like the Wendigo suit erodes immersion until I just don't care any more. Add to that the goofy new character models and Disney/Pixar-ish animations, the facebook-game-style mission table and daily quests, and the total lack of challenge...

Thank goodness for Classic

How the fluin fudge noone is talking about the HUUUGE arcane mage buff.???

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Silly stuff like the Wendigo suit erodes immersion
    This is why I am hating on Tinker and Tinker fans so much. Can you imagine interrupting the Old God arc pacing for the sake of adding that abomination instead of something more meaningful and serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post
    There are tons of pets, mounts and collectibles in WoW that you can get for free, playing the game. And then you also get a very little selection of them that can be purchased on the virtual store. I've never spent a single EUR to buy anything in WoW and yet I have a huge collection of pets and mounts.

I just checked it.

It isn't, but there are people in this world who can't tell the difference between simply disliking something and 'OMG IT RU1N TEH GAME 4 EVERY1 REEEEEEE'. For example these 2:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    This is why I am hating on Tinker and Tinker fans so much. Can you imagine interrupting the Old God arc pacing for the sake of adding that abomination instead of something more meaningful and serious?
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2019-10-02 at 01:28 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    It isn't, but there are people in this world who can't tell the difference between simply disliking something and 'OMG IT RU1N TEH GAME 4 EVERY1 REEEEEEE'. For example these 2:

- - - Updated - - -
    If you and a significant amount of people don't consider my point to be a critical one, then I am genuinely worried about the future of the game. Story and immersion are important if you aren't playing the game simply for the logistics.

Adding a stupid comedian class like Tinker in an Old God or Shadowlands expansion is just absurd. Not sure why I even have to elaborate on WHY it is absurd.

I just checked it.

Aren't you forgetting a wow sub...? Or is wow free now?! :O :O :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post

Meaningful and serious.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Salmonface View Post
    Aren't you forgetting a wow sub...? Or is wow free now?! :O :O :O
    I still don't see a problem with having that ultra-low percentage of "extra" content that requires a payment. Blizzard added premium content because WE buy it. Blame US, not Blizzard. Microtransactions exist because WE use them. It's a business model that works because we keep feeding it.

I would persnoally never-ever spend $20 for a pet but if you stop by the official forums and Reddit you will notice there is an insane amount of pople who blame Blizzard and yet "Fuck it, I'm gonna buy it becuse reasons". Because shiny stuff attracts customers, that's why. The idea of "premium" items also gives them a true sense of pride and accomplishment.

As long as shiny content keeps attracting customers... We will never get rid of it.
    Last edited by MrLoque; 2019-10-02 at 01:55 PM.

I still don't see a problem with having that ultra-low percentage of "extra" content that requires a payment.
    I do. I very much do.

And let's not talk about the facts you can buy those store mounts with in-game gold right? "Cash shop is Evil!1!! but I'm not going to explain why!!1!". If you cannot back what you say, just don't say it alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post

Meaningful and serious.
    Thank you for sharing to prove my point on how meaningless and stupid Tinker is. Even Monk proved to be more serious than that.