Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Mounts are too much if you ask me. I don't get why people can complain about no mount in VT, when majority clearly hates shop mounts. If you buy VT just for cosmetics, it's even worse than shop, because you have only ~1.5 month window to buy it.
    I mean, the community is borderline retarded. Blizz does something bigger for important milestone (10th, 15th anniversary, etc) and the players expect that to be the basic stuff for every minor thing from then on.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    lololololol XD
    nice post

What exactly is wrong? Seems like to me you just mad that i dunked on your imaginary facts, which you have 0 proof of.

Good for you, i never claimed anything that is related to that

What logic?

I literally said that most player want a new class, are you having a stroke?
    Wow! Wrong AND rude!

Let's do a refresher for you :

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Monk is the least popular class all time but MoP had higher sustained interest then WoD
    WoD had no new class but the initial interest spiked MoP.
    So this is empirical wrong.

Nor is throwing more shit into a heaping trashfire where the lead devs every second word is "class idenity" they already struggle with
    First, monk was not always the least popular class in the game, cause it wasn't always in the game.
    Second, you have no causality link. Just as easily one can say MoP had sustained cause it had a new class, and WoD didn't. Every expansion with a new class had better sustained than the next one without and also benefits from a spike of interest from the announcement of the next expansion.
    But then you claim that it is wrong?

So, if that post was a contrived way of saying you actually want new classes. That was a clearly weird way of delivering it. I would say you need to calm down and write more coherent posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I mean, the community is borderline retarded. Blizz does something bigger for important milestone (10th, 15th anniversary, etc) and the players expect that to be the basic stuff for every minor thing from then on.
    It really is a case of Blizzard being unable to win.
    If they give more than expected a year then every year after will be a disappointment as everyone expects it to be to the standards shown that one year.
    And it might be even worse wit hBlizzcon tickets, because that adds an extra layer of entitlement when it comes to it being limited time and bought with real money, if it is too cool a reward then Blizzard is greedy, but if the reward is not great then Blizzard is scamming people by offering subpar products to tehir loyal fans.

- - - Updated - - -

On some different topics though, anyone else think that 9.0 might have some new race/class combos in the vein of Cataclysm?
    Goblin and Worgen should now be able to be monks, especially seeing as every other race in the game can be, regardless of how incongruent it is to their racial history. (See Zandalari)
    Nelf paladin should also be one that would be nice to have, maybe another Alliance druid for parity.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He is working on the combat of the game sooooooooooo yeah I do.
    I know he re-entered the team not long ago, but, was he part of the team when they made MOP? I don't remember when he left

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    I know he re-entered the team not long ago, but, was he part of the team when they made MOP? I don't remember when he left
    I think it was right after WoD that he left(I if I recall).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

On some different topics though, anyone else think that 9.0 might have some new race/class combos in the vein of Cataclysm?
    Goblin and Worgen should now be able to be monks, especially seeing as every other race in the game can be, regardless of how incongruent it is to their racial history. (See Zandalari)
    Nelf paladin should also be one that would be nice to have, maybe another Alliance druid for parity.
    Draenei warlocks. Allowing Draenei warlocks is similar to allowing Night Elf mages and the defeat of Sargeras makes it a real possibility.

Also Draenei Rogues because why not? Don't say hooves, Stealth is magic anyway. And lore can be expanded.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Draenei warlocks. Allowing Draenei warlocks is similar to allowing Night Elf mages and the defeat of Sargeras makes it a real possibility.

Also Draenei Rogues because why not? Don't say hooves, Stealth is magic anyway. And lore can be expanded.
    Not quite the same. Night Elf mages are still Night Elves. Eredar warlocks are Eredar, but not Draenei. That'd be like having a Rogue in the "No Rogues allowed" faction.

I think we will get new class/race combos indeed. Island Expedition NPCs have some interesting combos, like worgen shaman, that could be foreshadowing.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not quite the same. Night Elf mages are still Night Elves. Eredar warlocks are Eredar, but not Draenei. That'd be like having a Rogue in the "No Rogues allowed" faction.
    Player night elf mages are not Shen'dralar though. They just reintroduced the practice. Having some Eredar not necessarily turn to the light but maybe, facing the next big evil, to the living/not-non-existing side could open players draenei to embrace the fel.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I still don't get why Allied races were such a massive letdown to some people.
    Sure, compared to the ideal dream race that people wanted each individual race must have been a letdown, but we still got 4 new races, of which 2 were close to new models for faction, and the other 2 were either highly requested or a nice enough spin on a race we already had.

Each race had their own starting area, mount, racials and even the introduction of heritage armor.
    I just really don't see why a couple new races and a few minor changes to old ones with extra bits on top is such a massive downgrade to getting 1 new race that might not even have been the one you wanted.
    Allied races were a failure because they were a selling feature of the expansion and a great opportunity to bring older players back to the game and have people excited to start the new expansion. What we got is allied races who were locked behind old content (do you really expect a returning player, possibly lower level to grind Legion reputations???) or allied races that weren't available for anyone for fucking 210 days after release.

Even if Blizzard didn't bungle the release of allied races, they still were really half-ass and most have really limited customization options compared with any of the standard races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Player night elf mages are not Shen'dralar though. They just reintroduced the practice. Having some Eredar not necessarily turn to the light but maybe, facing the next big evil, to the living/not-non-existing side could open players draenei to embrace the fel.
    Most Draenei aren't going to embrace Fel anytime soon, we just defeated the Legion, the horrible feelings (And seeing Argus their home for the first time) are still there. Its not time yet, not entirely impossible and it doesn't really mean rejecting the Light or anything... just means its not part of their principles and such. Its not likely and would be weird 2 years after Legion is defeated.

Not impossible to happen though cause...well never know for sure but its unlikely.

I think we will get new class/race combos indeed. Island Expedition NPCs have some interesting combos, like worgen shaman, that could be foreshadowing.
    Definitely odd but what other combos did you see. I don't look deep into islands too much. :/
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-10-02 at 02:53 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post

This is hilariously accurate
    Too many characters move only by vengeance: Jaina, Tyrande, Glen. With Jaina set on redemption road... even 2 are too much. Tyrande or Glen must die.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Too many characters move only by vengeance: Jaina, Tyrande, Glen. With Jaina set on redemption road... even 2 are too much. Tyrande or Glen must die.
    Just kill Jaina, Alliance has too many overpowered characters.

What if we get lightforged like pandas? the model being a bit lower in quality than calia, then you decide if you want to be with the alliance or horde, the difference with the pandas would be that the election could be peaceful after initial quests, some decide to go with calia(alliance) others with lilian(horde), though of this after remembering what happened in the book before the storm, maybe they will try it again now that sylvanus is no longer the leader of the horde or forsaken

7+ Year Old Account
    Draenei are Eredar too... they change name in "Exiled Ones" (Draenei) when fleeing from Argus. You are speaking about Man'ari, the corrupted version of the Eredar. But originally Man'ari and Draenei was Eredar: a race with a natural affinity with all kind of magic... Warlocs infact was originally created by Eredar.

Sargeras corruption, among the Eredar, has generated Man'ari, Draenei, Broken, Lost One and Lightforged draenei.

So, warlock class among Draenei is only going back to the origin of the race. In any case, adding Man'ari (like Val'zuun) as a sub races or Broken/Lost One can solved the problem about lock/rogue class. But because we got the Lightforged-useless Draenei, I dont think we can see any new Eredar subrace soon.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2019-10-02 at 04:27 PM.

It's not like Warlocks are cherished citizens in the other player races either.
    A Draenei Warlock would not automatically be an (Man'ari) Eredar. The Sargerei were still Draenei in appearance. Player Warlocks could be from their MU equivalent, Socrethar's followers.
    The Black Harvest already claims to use the Fel for the good of Azeroth, so Draenei Warlocks could be members of that organization, albeit not official citizens of the Exodar Draenei nation.
    A world revamp would also be an opportunity to let you select the starter zone for a new character, so your new Draenei Warlock could select to start in Stormwind anyway.

Basically, the only race where Warlocks would not make sense is Mag'har Orcs, as they would turn green (say, identical to regular Orcs) pretty quickly.

So, I'm all for Draenei Warlocks and Rogues, Night Elf Paladins, Dwarven Druids, Forsaken Paladins, Orc and Draenei Demon Hunters, and most importantly, Tauren Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Just kill Jaina, Alliance has too many overpowered characters.
    So, you mean Horde is weaker?

Draenei are Eredar too... they change name in "Exiled Ones" (Draenei) when fleeing from Argus. You are speaking about Man'ari, the corrupted version of the Eredar. But originally Man'ari and Draenei was Eredar: a race with a natural affinity with all kind of magic... Warlocs infact was originally created by Eredar.
    No, i'm speaking about Eredar in general. Having Eredar Warlocks would be perfectly fine. Having Draenei Warlocks would be nonsensical.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, you mean Horde is weaker?
    I mean, they were losing the faction war.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah that epic Jaina warbringer promised so much... especially the end with the "beware of me line". Yet she's been as tame as... I don't know, a decade ago.

By the way is that Baine lifting Anduin into the air?
    I was gonna accuse you of playing Horde because no way you'd say that unless you just skipped all the stuff she's done on Kul'tiras, then I read your signature and it all makes sense.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)