10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Healthcare is more expensive than 20 years ago.
    The same college tuitions are more expensive than 20 years ago, same with housing.
    Yeah but you can buy a TV, and a trailer for cheap.

Isn't it the American Dream to own property? Living in a trailer park technically counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    AFAIK Skroe isnt fine with the fucking saudis being the allies of the US. It's more of realpolitik on his part than anything.
    Yes, the realpolitiks of goading going into massively expensive war over some hits with no casualties in behest of a country that actively is practicing genocide. I know what his realpolitiks are. I've seen him practice them for years.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Because you keep touting your intelligence, while making dumb mistakes.

Remember this gem:

Good times. Good times.
    You should probably resize that. If you're posting from a phone it may be a lot larger than what you intended.

Also, for the record, I didn't change the spelling in anything I quoted from that guy. The only change I made was to bold the hypocrisy. His mistakes are his own.

Isn't it the American Dream to own property? Living in a trailer park technically counts.
    I mean, i'd love to have a trailer, but as a secondary (movable) house, someday... or to transform a school bus into a motorhome. But being forced into living there, is awful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Yes, the realpolitiks of goading going into massively expensive war over some hits with no casualties in behest of a country that actively is practicing genocide. I know what his realpolitiks are. I've seen him practice them for years.
    That's not the alliance with SA, per se. That's dotard tang being dotard tang
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    You should probably resize that. If you're posting from a phone it may be a lot larger than what you intended.

Also, for the record, I didn't change the spelling in anything I quoted from that guy. The only change I made was to bold the hypocrisy. His mistakes are his own.
    Oh? Is it that big? Woops.

I would say die you and leave a pretty looking corpse, but given the obesity rates that's now debatable.
    I'm not pretty living, definitely not going to leave a pretty corpse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I can definitely say it was as you had bolded.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and happy 1500 pages of shitshow everyone.

We're well on our way to writing a rather chonky novel.

Oh? Is it that big? Woops.
    Yeah, I'm on a desktop at max resolution and it's still filling the screen, but I'm not sure what the rules are regarding size. I do know I've seen others infracted/warned for smaller images, so thought I'd give you a heads up. It doesn't bother me any, but I'd hate to see your efforts at posting get thwarted due to a minor issue. And now I'm WAYYYY Off-topic so I'll stop here and quit shitting up the thread.

Ironically hedge funds are heavily investing into trailer parks because they see it as a captive market. You can raise the lot prices as much as you want because most mobile homes once put into places can't be moved again. So you have people with expensive property on land they don't own. Just keep jacking up the rates until they fail to pay and then confiscate their mobile home rent it to some other schmuck rinse and repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Ironically hedge funds are heavily investing into trailer parks because they see it as a captive market. You can raise the lot prices as much as you want because most mobile homes once put into places can't be moved again. So you have people with expensive property on land they don't own. Just keep jacking up the rates until they fail to pay and then confiscate their mobile home rent it to some other schmuck rinse and repeat.
    The property market was a mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to President Twitler, on breaking a new record of 800 tweets in the month of September!

That's more than once per hour.

For those people keeping score, Trump tweeted the word "treason" five times, including at least once in all caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    "Back in my day we didn't have no fancy smartphones or washing machines...just $7 per quarter tuition and 5c per gallon gasoline. Kids these days are so spoiled."
    Hell my grandma had a washing machine. It just required one of us grand kids turning the crank haha. We always used to like it as it was kinda fun and made all sorts of crazy noises that amuses little boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell my grandma had a washing machine. It just required one of us grand kids turning the crank haha. We always used to like it as it was kinda fun and made all sorts of crazy noises that amuses little boys.
    Oh, that's another thing.

Modern economic expectations are *still* contingent on the assumption of an indentured domestic class. So never feel bad if you can't work full time while cooking, cleaning, doing chores, etc. because these tasks are not designed for single or dual employed couples to be able to do.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine what shit human being they have to be to create your wealth off of other's misery, and to seek every opportunity to scraped people's wallets clean.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine what shit human being they have to be to create your wealth off of other's misery, and to seek every opportunity to scraped people's wallets clean.
    Sure you can, bud.

*points at Jeff Bezos and The Zucc*

10+ Year Old Account
    The property market was a mistake.
    The entire stock market is a mistake, but that's a discussion for another thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure you can, bud.

*points at Jeff Bezos and The Zucc*
    Well, yeah, but I mean I can't see myself in their shoes. Like, I have a consciense? I guess it's the same as being unable to understand the mind of serial killers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He's had a good start, only the second day and he's already tweeting like crazy in just the last couple hours, including this;

The President is finally cursing on Twitter, such respect we should all have for this man!
    Wow it really took him this long to curse? Huh.

The entire stock market is a mistake, but that's a discussion for another thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, yeah, but I mean I can't see myself in their shoes. Like, I have a consciense? I guess it's the same as being unable to understand the mind of serial killers.
    Have you ever known someone who was born rich or has spent most of their life very rich?

They have an entirely different culture and way of thinking. They are so insulated from the majority of peoples that they cannot comprehend how they live. I've talked with someone born into wealth who bemoaned how the poor are just lazy and how "I gave a homeless man $100, he could have started a business with that".

Mind you, this person was BORN into this and currently doesn't hold employment at all. Though they easily could through family. They do not get the irony that they themselves are the very definition of lazy.

The rich do not share your morals. They do not share your standards. They at a fundamental level do not even think like you. They, despite being incredibly rich, do not even have proper concepts of what things are worth; how could they? They don't have to worry about necessities, period. The thing that makes up most of our worries is entirely alien to them.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    He's had a good start, only the second day and he's already tweeting like crazy in just the last couple hours, including this;

The President is finally cursing on Twitter, such respect we should all have for this man!
    Oh man, he mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's had a good start, only the second day and he's already tweeting like crazy in just the last couple hours
    15 tweets before noon.

I still want to point out that nobody with Trump's record should call anyone else in existence "Do Nothing". His list of failures, including giving up and going home (see also: health care) far outstretch his victories.