Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Not anymore, the swag they sell now is all for out of game anyway.

The old blizzcon items still hold 100x more value and are that much cooler to see because they were exclusive to those who attended. i drove 3000 miles from NC to CA for it twice so i know it isn't easy to make it out there, but the minute the blizzcon goods became digital they became nothing more than store bought pets/mounts and lack the cool factor of yesteryears blizzcons.

A murky, a blizzcon bear, even a grunty will have more value forever than ALL of these digital gifts from the last 10 years combined.
    Grunty was available via Virtual Ticket as well

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    That's actually pretty good, I should start doing similar things to people using that transmog as well.
    Guess you and the aforementioned guy should start a guild. Asmongold would be proud of you!
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-10-02 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Guess you and the aforementioned guy should start a guild. Asmongold would be proud of you!
    Can't wait to make fun of all the other clowns!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Can't wait to make fun of all the other clowns!
    That's pretty sad, but you go have fun now.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-10-03 at 01:46 AM.

illidan genji skin is enough to make me buy overwatch...
    cross-promoting is real

ghostcrawler mount for HotS is pretty dope too

too bad i quit teamplay games

We can’t always get what we want in life. Isn’t the gift being only for those willing to travel better? As it makes the items exclusive and have more meaning and value.

The pre 2010 blizzcon items are cooler and more valuable to this day over it

I know how you feel my phobia is flying so I drove from NC both times. I have no regrets

By making the blizzcon goods available digitally for all, it not only cheapens the items beyond repair but also damages the crowd at blizzcon who would attend.

Personally, I won’t attend because it’s digital now and that’s a problem because there’s many people like myself who would’ve considered it if it was more exclusive and old school, but the way it’s set up now is meaningless and basically a store pet
    tough luck

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    tough luck
    It’s tough luck for us all as blizzcon items have no value in 2019 other than expensive store pets

It’s tough luck for us all as blizzcon items have no value in 2019 other than expensive store pets
    well i bought the ticket because i want to see the event live and there is no possibility for me to go there on person so the in game items are just bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    well i bought the ticket because i want to see the event live and there is no possibility for me to go there on person so the in game items are just bonus.
    I totally get that and will be the first to admit that the two times I went, driving 3000 miles and back is hardly “convenient”

That said, the digital goods are cheapening the experience for those who go. They don’t offer any kinda exclusive in game swag like before.

It’s ok to offer some goodies for digital tickets but they need to keep one in the pocket for those who actually attend.

not worth $50 , sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SoWhatSoFar View Post
    Total crap from Blizzard once again.
    Thank you for this well thought out and insightful commentary.

I suspect diablo 4 expansion .