15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    It's not that long ago that Bengals-Steelers was must-see TV.
    It was never must see. Steelers always manhandle them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Honestly without the weird triangle they had last year with Witten, this broadcast team isn't the worst. It's passable. I mean, I wouldn't take them over Romo and Nantz, or Michaels/Collinsworth or even Buck/Aikman, but I think I would take them over pretty much everything after that.
    You would've killed yourself listening to Madden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I think the Bengals coaching staff will get fired or something, start 0-4... Bengals never do this bad right...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Bradley Chubb tore his ACL and is out for the season. Exactly what a not very good defense with 0 depth needed, an injury to arguably it's best player.
    Isn't Von Miller still better? What yall think.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    I think the Bengals coaching staff will get fired or something, start 0-4... Bengals never do this bad right...

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Von Miller still better? What yall think.
    Bengals just fired their staff last year, after keeping Marvin Lewis so long we all thought he was fired two years ago and then they abruptly didn't fire him.

More likely this game was the official end of the Andy Dalton era and start of the "We can't do better at tanking than the Dolphins so instead we'll aim for the #2 pick."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    You would've killed yourself listening to Madden.
    Don't think so. I've watched old games where he commentates and it's different view on football than today, but it's not bad. I'd certainly take him over Fouts or late stage Phil Simms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanna see Frank Caliendo in the booth, commentating a whole game as Madden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I just wanna see Frank Caliendo in the booth, commentating a whole game as Madden.
    Veto.

Take your terrible ideas to the XFL.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Cardinals owner Bill Bidwill has died.

https://twitter.com/AZCardinals/stat...59617237164033

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots are placing K Stephen Gostkowski on IR, unknown what type of injury. With the darth of decent kickers out there this is going to be a problem at some point.

I can't help but think that the Patriots are doing weird Odd year/Even year stuff. '14, '16, '18 we win the Superbowl. '15, '17 and now '19 we get whacked with the injury bat.

I can't help but think that the Patriots are doing weird Odd year/Even year stuff. '14, '16, '18 we win the Superbowl. '15, '17 and now '19 we get whacked with the injury bat.
    Gee that must be soooo awful, only every other year you win it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Gee that must be soooo awful, only every other year you win it all.
    Did I say anything about it being awful? I just indicated a strange pattern.

Also, Gostkowski apparently has a left hip problem and will have season ending surgery. Will be back to kick 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots are placing K Stephen Gostkowski on IR, unknown what type of injury. With the darth of decent kickers out there this is going to be a problem at some point.

I heard it was a left hip injury.

And let's be honest he's missed an extra point every game, you can't get that much worse. I'm actually surprised they put him on IR at all, usually the Patriots would just release you if you were that unreliable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I heard it was a left hip injury.

And let's be honest he's missed an extra point every game, you can't get that much worse. I'm actually surprised they put him on IR at all, usually the Patriots would just release you if you were that unreliable.
    His base salary is guaranteed, but he does have a per/game roster bonus they won't have to pay now.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh. I'm going to assume that the Left Hip injury he has is what caused him to miss these easy shots. I'll be more than happy to have him back next year when he's healthy.

Stefon Diggs didn't participate in practice today for "non-injury related reasons." Trade rumors are intensifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Stefon Diggs didn't participate in practice today for "non-injury related reasons." Trade rumors are intensifying.
    Wouldn't it be interesting to see him and Marcus Williams on the same team?
    /s

Wouldn't it be interesting to see him on the Buffalo Bills is what I think you meant to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Wouldn't it be interesting to see him on the Buffalo Bills is what I think you meant to say.
    They could certainly both use somebody who's proven capable of actually catching the ball in the NFL.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody mentioned it yet, but the Pats got Mike Nugent to replace Ghost for now. Can't remember the last time I heard that name.

- - - Updated - - -

I like who Aikman said in the pregame, that the Seahawks have had a good offensive line ever since Pete Carroll showed up. Aside from the fact that that is 100% bullshit, every single passing play so far this game has had immediate pressure on Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I like who Aikman said in the pregame, that the Seahawks have had a good offensive line ever since Pete Carroll showed up. Aside from the fact that that is 100% bullshit, every single passing play so far this game has had immediate pressure on Wilson.
    Come on now, you have to be nice to Aikman... He has taken a LOT of shots to the head over the years.

10+ Year Old Account
    He also called the Rams "St. Louis" the last time he covered them, you'd think by year 4 people would get it right.
    /s