Thread: 8.3 soon™

Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

8.3 soon™

credit goes to to u/Belrj on reddit
    link

It was posted on wowhead awhile ago, probably where he saw it.

Quite sure right after blizzcon 8.3 will hit the ptr. God i cant wait for blizzcon - so hyped about the next expansion, whatever it might be.

It's already hitting the PTR, Blizzard will want to get the info about 8.3 out prior to Blizzcon so it doesn't take away from any attention the expansion will be getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    It's already hitting the PTR, Blizzard will want to get the info about 8.3 out prior to Blizzcon so it doesn't take away from any attention the expansion will be getting.
    They can just release the information for both. There is no problem with that. Maybe 8.3 gives out too much info about the next xpac and it could ruin blizzcon.

Was this really big shocking news for everyone though?
    As if we are sitting on this patch until earliest August 2020.

What would be cooler if they would tease us 8.3 before BlizzCon, but I guess the Saurvanas is probably ment to be that.

Quote Originally Posted by BuliwyfZRage View Post
    Was this really big shocking news for everyone though?
    As if we are sitting on this patch until earliest August 2020.

What would be cooler if they would tease us 8.3 before BlizzCon, but I guess the Saurvanas is probably ment to be that.
    Considering these forums are filled with people swearing we wouldn't even get an 8.3, nothing surprises me.

Curious as to whether or not we'll see the PTR drop before BlizzCon. I'm honestly not fond of the idea of yet another month of no content. 8.2.5's War Campaign finale was big and great and all, but it lasted a little less than half an hour in terms of time spent on its material

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Curious as to whether or not we'll see the PTR drop before BlizzCon. I'm honestly not fond of the idea of yet another month of no content. 8.2.5's War Campaign finale was big and great and all, but it lasted a little less than half an hour in terms of time spent on its material
    The only thing they could add before blizzcon for 8.3 would be general system upgrades. Stuff like party sync or dx12 support etc. No story or anything at all. Just like with 8.2.5 although months on ptr nobody had a single clue about the war campaign finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Considering these forums are filled with people swearing we wouldn't even get an 8.3, nothing surprises me.
    Only the haters imho was thinking that.

Not surprised about 8.3 being a thing, but i still wonder where it will take place. I am leaning towards Silithus being the main zone and the raid taking place right next to the Heart Chamber, but it could very well be in the Dragon Isles or somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh good we can finally stop seeing those damn "8.3 isn't happening" threads and posts now.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

If this has a full raid tier, I will be so mad. Just end this god awful expansion please.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Oh good we can finally stop seeing those damn "8.3 isn't happening" threads and posts now.
    8.3 is most certainly happening, but what it will be is a different question. 8.3 could as well just be the pre-9.0 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "I'm so hyped about whatever I am fed next even if it's shit"

Capitalism at it's best.
    Gosh, you must be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If this has a full raid tier, I will be so mad. Just end this god awful expansion please.
    be prepared to be mad then. because they arent going to keep eternal palace running until next september.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl View Post
    8.3 is most certainly happening, but what it will be is a different question. 8.3 could as well just be the pre-9.0 patch.
    I'm not even entirely sure what you're suggesting by this except that I'm already tired of the idea and not looking forward to weeks of the same "the expac is already over" nonsense disguised as something else that we apparently still have to deal with until the patch is actually announced/ptr is live.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Prepare for disappointment, then. The very existence of 8.3, combined with the fact that the expansion hasn't even been announced yet, means that we aren't getting the expansion until Summer 2020 at the earliest. End of summer/early fall is more likely, based on past releases. And the aren't likely to keep the current raid tier around for a year.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Why wouldn't there be an 8.3? 8.2 has only been out since june 25th.. Players are getting more impatient than i've seen in the entire history of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    "I'm so hyped about whatever I am fed next even if it's shit"

Capitalism at it's best.
    What does it have to do with capitalism, lol?