10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I mean its marvelous and they made senran kagura games so it was never gonna do well or be that great anyway
    Well tehnicaly i was made by Tamsoft.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamsoft
    DxM was made by Marvelous First Studio wich is seperate from publisher.
    Different people behind games = different skills.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well tehnicaly i was made by Tamsoft.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamsoft
    DxM was made by Marvelous First Studio wich is seperate from publisher.
    Different people behind games = different skills.
    While i got the devs wrong its still under marvelous and you can expect low budget, not very good games with mtx out of them.

Holy fuck Nintendo....

I've had my Lite since release and it already seems like I'm having issues out of the left Joy-Con.

Going to test it in Breath or the Wild and other games shortly. But in Links Awakening all night long I keep having moments where my character just stops moving....

Edit: Yep getting pauses in the menu and in Enter The Gungeon...

I am so fucken pissed right now. Going to just take back tomorrow and get it swapped out for a Version 2, So at least if that breaks I can replace the fucken Joy-Con's....

I didn't even have issues out of my original switch but not even a month old and I am with this one..
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2019-10-03 at 08:17 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Holy fuck Nintendo....

I've had my Lite since release and it already seems like I'm having issues out of the left Joy-Con.

Going to test it in Breath or the Wild and other games shortly. But in Links Awakening all night long I keep having moments where my character just stops moving....

Edit: Yep getting pauses in the menu and in Enter The Gungeon...

I am so fucken pissed right now. Going to just take back tomorrow and get it swapped out for a Version 2, So at least if that breaks I can replace the fucken Joy-Con's....

I didn't even have issues out of my original switch but not even a month old and I am with this one..
    Massive lawsuit soon?
    I have 3ds older than this and it still works fine buttonwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Massive lawsuit soon?
    I have 3ds older than this and it still works fine buttonwise.
    This is RROD levels of bad if it hits wipe spread. With the normal switch if a Joy-Con breaks you can just replace it at any local store. With the Switch Lite it outright breaks the system.

Mine isn't drifting, Its stopping input all together. From what I have been reading the Lite is already added to the current lawsuit. Nintendo cheapen out hard on this and its going to rightfully bite them in the ass.

What a great way to continue my shitty day, My Lite not even being two weeks old is broke...ffs

Seems the thing I was worried about with the system is going to happen and stores like Gamestop are going to be hit with a shit ton of returns.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

So I've noticed that my switch in docked mode seems to have joystick drift as well. Specifically, when I play Hallow Knight, the main character keeps doing up attacks even though I'm not holding up. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? This is a normal switch that I've had since 2017, I don't believe I have a warranty. Am I fucked?

Mine isn't drifting, Its stopping input all together. From what I have been reading the Lite is already added to the current lawsuit. Nintendo cheapen out hard on this and its going to rightfully bite them in the ass.
    That is an obviously unique issue with your Lite then. The lawsuit is specifically addressing the joycon drift which is a known and more widespread flaw with the current design.
    Still, this is a good reason why nobody should buy the Switch Lite over the regular model. I currently have a backup pair of Joycons in case the ones I'm currently using start to drift. At least I'll still be able to play my Switch while the faulty Joycons are sent off for repairs. If they start to drift on the Lite, however. You're pretty much screwed.

As an addendum. Both pairs of Joycons I currently own have been sent in for repairs... TWICE!
    Nintendo really need to get their shit together.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2019-10-03 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    So I've noticed that my switch in docked mode seems to have joystick drift as well. Specifically, when I play Hallow Knight, the main character keeps doing up attacks even though I'm not holding up. Is there anything I can do to remedy this? This is a normal switch that I've had since 2017, I don't believe I have a warranty. Am I fucked?
    The drift is in the JoyCons. It will happen regardless the mode you play in.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    That is an obviously unique issue with your Lite then.
    While that issue is unique to my system (so far), The Lite still has Joy-Con issues and more reports keep coming out about it.

It has even reached a point where Nintendo has filed for a new model of Lite with the FCC.

https://bgr.com/2019/10/01/nintendo-...version-leaks/
    Spotted by Digital Trends, a new Nintendo FCC filing covers a console with a different model number than the original Switch Lite. That’s BKEHDH002 for the new model, compared to BKEHDH001 for the current Lite console. It’s just one digit off, which means we’re almost certainly looking at a new version of the Nintendo Switch Lite.
    Its safe to say they rushed this out and its biting them in the ass. This thing could turn into their own version of the RROD if enough reports come out of legit issues with the system. Thankfully after the end of the Month I won't be with GS anymore so I won't have to deal with the returns.

I love my switch but it feels like ever since its release in some way shape or form Nintendo cheap's out on something with it. This time it mite actually bite them in the ass.

Its safe to say they rushed this out and its biting them in the ass. This thing could turn into their own version of the RROD if enough reports come out of legit issues with the system.
    I think comparing it to the RROD is pretty hyperbolic. While Joycon drift is really annoying, you can still technically play the games. Unlike the Xbox 360 where the defect would brick the system and turn it into an expensive paperweight.

I think comparing it to the RROD is pretty hyperbolic. While Joycon drift is really annoying, you can still technically play the games. Unlike the Xbox 360 where the defect would brick the system and turn it into an expensive paperweight.
    Depends on the severity of the drift. Minor cases of it are just an annoyance. Middle cases probably get you killed a few times, major case is straight unplayable because it eats all of your inputs with it's own.

I think its dead on with the comparison.

Drift can reach a point where a game is outright unplayable. On top of that to repair it on the Lite, You have to send the whole system out. Also as more reports come out about Joy-Con issues all around the defect rate of the Lite goes up.

The First 2-3 versions of the XB360 had a 60% fail rate. if every single Lite has the exact same hardware setup, The fail rate of it is going to be high (until Model 2 comes out). It may not cost Nintendo a billion dollars like RROD did for the 360, But the compression is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Does anyone have Ultimate Alliance 3?

It is worth $60?
    It's not bad, but it can get boring and repetitive. It's not as good as the first 2 but it isn't a bad game. If you enjoyed the first 2, you'll be alright for a decent amount of time in 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Or buy a repair kit and do it yourself. Seems like the early lite models weren’t manufactured that well though. As there are a number of defective unit reports circulating. More than the regular switch at launch.
    Rather not void my warranty to fix it myself...

Usually the system is out of warranty by the time actual drift occurs.
    True but when it comes to the Lite, That clearly isn't the case.

The ones having issues are defective, not experiencing drift(which is due to wear and tear). You take it back to the store and they give you a new one.
    People experiencing drift this early isn't due to wear and tear. 20hrs of playing on the lite isn't (wear and tear) its Nintendo being cheap with the Lite and not fixing the issue.

Now the issue I had was different, Doesn't change the Lite is having issues and it is barely 2 weeks old. As more reports come out of Drift and other issues, That just shows Nintendo rushed the system out to have it around for the Holidays.

I mean they clearly know there is a problem, They have already filed to have a second Model made like the V2.

I will say there is such a huge difference going from the Lite to the Standard model.

I think its dead on with the comparison.

Drift can reach a point where a game is outright unplayable. On top of that to repair it on the Lite, You have to send the whole system out. Also as more reports come out about Joy-Con issues all around the defect rate of the Lite goes up.

The First 2-3 versions of the XB360 had a 60% fail rate. if every single Lite has the exact same hardware setup, The fail rate of it is going to be high (until Model 2 comes out). It may not cost Nintendo a billion dollars like RROD did for the 360, But the compression is spot on.
    I'd agree too with the severity comparison as well, but there is one bug difference (but it stinks). You could still pair joycons with the lite and keep playing which you couldn't with the xbox, though doing so kind of defeats the main purpose of having the lite over the regular version.

Finally got around to finishing Link's Awakening, Solid 9/10 for me.

My biggest complaint's is the weird FPS drops when you go from area to area and a lot of the time it wasn't clear what you needed to do.

But overall loved it and well worth the $60 I paid, Also I played it on Hero Mode.

I'm actually about to give Breath of The Wild a full play though as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, it’s not drift. It’s defective units. That’s what I’m saying. Drift, in this context , is what happens from wear and tear on the units. If it was a problem with nintendo being cheap the v2’s would have the same issue as they use the updated joysticks as well(that do have engineering differences compared to the gen 1 sticks). It’s more likely a fault in the manufacturing process for the lite specifically that’s causing the issue, not the part itself.
    Oh god. It is drift, whether it is caused by wear and tear or immediately defective units. Drift is the action, not the causality. No need to nitpick over semantics that aren't even real.