Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

When will Blizzard aggressively ban Combat Routine bots in RBGS?

Playing RBG's with 1/3 of playersusing combat routine bots at the 1900-2100 RBG rating IS FUCKING $%^&^%$^&*^&*&^(&^%$

Seriously wtf, this shit been going on FOR WAY TOO LONG (over two expansions). Now there are entire 10 man RBG teams using a BOT SYNC to ensure none of them overlap CC/stuns/kicks/etc

Sometimes you can abuse these bots, but more often they abuse you (in most situations).

And don't tell me these "dont exist" and are a "myth."

You can google them and pay a subscription fee for the engine (base) and the code (combat routine) for any class.

Also wtf is the motive for this shit? Ok, there are some ILLEGAL pilot/carry groups who have a financial incentive to cheat...but why are so many people cheating in general when they aren't pilot/carry players?

Also why is it so difficult for Blizzard to identify the carries? Everyone on my team (and myself) immediately recognize all "self-play" carries in an instant.

Would it be that difficult to sit an invisible GM inside an RBG and observe the highest bracket of play? They could identify these carries as well.

-----------------------------

Honestly though, how can Blizzard not detect these combat routine/sync and pixel bots? They must generate a SHIT TON of activity.

Ban them all.

Sue them too irl.

Make them pay for their travesty and ruining of the game.

In fact yes, as a Blizzard customer I would like to seek redress against these players in court for ruining a product I pay for.

If I buy milk from the grocery store and another customer poisons the milk, I can sue that customer.
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2019-10-02 at 09:06 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Playing RBG's with 1/3 of playersusing combat routine bots at the 1900-2100 RBG rating IS FUCKING $%^&^%$^&*^&*&^(&^%$

Seriously wtf, this shit been going on FOR WAY TOO LONG (over two expansions). Now there are entire 10 man RBG teams using a BOT SYNC to ensure none of them overlap CC/stuns/kicks/etc

Sometimes you can abuse these bots, but more often they abuse you (in most situations).

You can google them and pay a subscription fee for the engine (base) and the code (combat routine) for any class.

Also wtf is the motive for this shit? Ok, there are some ILLEGAL pilot/carry groups who have a financial incentive to cheat...but why are so many people cheating in general when they aren't pilot/carry players?

Also why is it so difficult for Blizzard to identify the carries? Everyone on my team (and myself) immediately recognize all "self-play" carries in an instant.

Would it be that difficult to sit an invisible GM inside an RBG and observe the highest bracket of play? They could identify these carries as well.
    You sound like the kids who yell "hacker!" at anyone beating them. Just saying.

If only you realized 15 years ago that this game could never have respectable PvP you wouldn't be in this situation today.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    You sound like the kids who yell "hacker!" at anyone beating them. Just saying.

If only you realized 15 years ago that this game could never have respectable PvP you wouldn't be in this situation today.
    I'm 2400 last season, 2041 CR this season in RBG.

Have a good day.

It's well known and common.

I'm not allowed to post the links to ggloader or any other wow hacking site on MMOchamp. Feel free to google them yourself. There was a huge conservation bout this problem on stream yesterday and someone was kind enough to reveal the problem was even worse than we thought with the new "bot sync" options.

It's become systemic and common.

There were only two teams that consistently botted/carried in Legion...now there's 3-4 in BFA 8.2.5.......which is saying a lot since THERE WERE A LOT MORE LEGION TEAMS IN GENERAL.
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2019-10-02 at 09:12 PM.

-----------------------------

Honestly though, how can Blizzard not detect these combat routine/sync and pixel bots? They must generate a SHIT TON of activity.

Ban them all.

Sue them too irl.

Make them pay for their travesty and ruining of the game.

In fact yes, as a Blizzard customer I would like to seek redress against these players in court for ruining a product I pay for.

If I buy milk from the grocery store and another customer poisons the milk, I can sue that customer.
    Equating someone cheating in a game to physically assaulting you lul

Report them and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Have a good day.

I'm not allowed to post the links to ggloader or any other wow hacking site on MMOchamp. Feel free to google them yourself. There was a huge conservation bout this problem on stream yesterday and someone was kind enough to reveal the problem was even worse than we thought with the new "bot sync" options.

There were only two teams that consistently botted/carried in Legion...now there's 3-4 in BFA 8.2.5.......which is saying a lot since THERE WERE A LOT MORE LEGION TEAMS IN GENERAL.
    If there's really that few then I seriously doubt reporting them wouldn't have gotten them banned by now if they were actually cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Equating someone cheating in a game to physically assaulting you lul

Report them and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

If there's really that few then I seriously doubt reporting them wouldn't have gotten them banned by now if they were actually cheating.
    You're one of them obviously.

You can watch the clip on Baalboski steam last night where he and I kited three "2.7k Hero players" to the edge of the cliff in Twin Peaks and I proceeded to stun/knock + MC them all off the cliff while they visibly fought against their own bots not being able to manually override shadowstep/charge (bringing them back to the edge of the cliff they were trying to run away from LOL), also each each rogue using cloak of shadows against a MOUSE OVER mind control (no way of them knowing which if them was being targeted) and kicking gheals INSTEAD of mind controls near the cliff edge (their bot priorizes gheal, so I fooled their bots to kick gheal so I could freecast mind control (shadow school) before they did a manual override).

GOOD STUFF
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2019-10-02 at 09:35 PM.

You're one of them obviously.

You can watch the clip on Baalboski steam last night where he and I kited three "2.7k Hero players" to the edge of the cliff in Twin Peaks and I proceeded to stun/knock + MC them all off the cliff while they visibly fought against their own bots not being able to manually override shadowstep/charge (bringing them back to the edge of the cliff they were trying to run away from LOL), also each each rogue using cloak of shadows against a MOUSE OVER mind control (no way of them knowing which if them was being targeted) and kicking gheals INSTEAD of mind controls near the cliff edge (their bot priorizes gheal, so I fooled their bots to kick gheal so I could freecast mind control (shadow school) before they did a manual override).

GOOD STUFF
    Okay, what does any of that have to do with anything I said? I never said it doesn't happen. I said if it's such a small amount of people, reporting them and providing evidence such as what you described in a video would likely lead to a ban. Are you just not reporting them or something?

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Okay, what does any of that have to do with anything I said? I never said it doesn't happen. I said if it's such a small amount of people, reporting them and providing evidence such as what you described in a video would likely lead to a ban. Are you just not reporting them or something?

They do get banned, they get banned a lot, but the ban waves take MONTHS. And then they're on a new account on a max level character the next day, welfare epics the second day and then full geared again bu the end of the first or second week.

They even choose the same name (very similar with an alt code) after their ban on their new characters. Skinny and Astoreal immediately come to mind. SKinny must be on his 20th account by now.
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2019-10-02 at 10:09 PM.

Never cause no one cares about rbgs.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Never cause no one cares about rbgs.

They're in arena too, but the bots can't pass the 2.4-2.6k mark, since SKILLED HUMANS play better than bots in 2-3 man settings...but not in a 10 man RBG setting.

Imagine making such a big fuss over 2 teams in your whole region (20 people). Is PVP that dead?

They do get banned, they get banned a lot, but the ban waves take MONTHS. And then they're on a new account on a max level character the next day, welfare epics the second day and then full geared again bu the end of the first or second week.

They even choose the same name (very similar with an alt code) after their ban on their new characters. Skinny and Astoreal immediately come to mind. SKinny must be on his 20th account by now.
    Then what exactly do you expect them to do if they already ban them? RBG players are an extremely small portion of the population. Expecting them to monitor games constantly isn't worth the cost. Get over it.

Ive faced a warlock in a BG who used some kind of spell that made him immune to imprision (demon hunter) instantly after i used it.
    Probably the only time i noticed a hacker in my life.

Happened 3 times in a row in the same BG.

The warlock animation was some kind of green shield. And he popped it everytime i used imprison.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Ive faced a warlock in a BG who used some kind of spell that made him immune to imprision (demon hunter) instantly after i used it.

The warlock animation was some kind of green shield. And he popped it everytime i used imprison.
    Sounds like Fel Ward. He probably just assumed you'd do it or something. Even a bot can't use an ability to counter something you haven't done yet.

3+ Year Old Account

Have a good day.

The most important line of my post was the second one, about this game's PvP being a 15 years long joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it weird that OP looks like an ad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already do and there are alot less than you make it sound. It just doesnt happen instantly the moment you report them.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

yeah thats not a hack, thats a fel ward, he likely knew you were planning to use it and popped it.
    fel ward is popped ahead of time, so he likley has a trackign addon that as soon as he noticed you target him, he popped it knowing the only reason a DH would target someone they arnt attacking from range is the imprison them. or hit then with a hard spell like the spike attack. or just cylonic, i have killed so many people using my cyclonic, they go to use theirs and i reflect it.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-10-03 at 03:23 PM.

I guess the problem is that there are so few players playing rated BGs that bots there are like number 2459358 on Blizzard's "to-do" priority list.

I know it must suck if you are so... passionate about rated bgs, but I'd bet 99% of WoW's playerbase don't care about rated bgs, leave alone rated BGs above 2k rating.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah thats not a hack, thats a fel ward, he likely knew you were planning to use it and popped it.
    fel ward is popped ahead of time, so he likley has a trackign addon that as soon as he noticed you target him, he popped it knowing the only reason a DH would target someone they arnt attacking from range is the imprison them. or hit then with a hard spell like the spike attack. or just cylonic, i have killed so many people using my cyclonic, they go to use theirs and i reflect it.
    It was insane skill then...happened 3 times in a row :O im too predictable it seems

It was insane skill then...happened 3 times in a row :O im too predictable it seems
    its a very good ability, super short duration and cooldown, so its pretty easy to use to reflect key spells.