Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    .....It had spirit on it. Which means there is absolutely NO reason for the warrior to roll on it. Do you even play Classic?
    Warrior benefits from spirit more than anyone by far for health regen. For every spirit their scaling factor is 0.8 vs 0.1 to 0.2 to all other classes.
    It is a very good leveling stat for warriors in classic. Look it up. But since he is running BRD, he should be almost 60 and should absolutely not need spirit anymore imo.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Warrior benefits from spirit more than anyone by far for health regen. For every spirit their scaling factor is 0.8 vs 0.1 to 0.2 to all other classes.
    It is a very good leveling stat for warriors in classic. Look it up. But since he is running BRD, he should be almost 60 and should absolutely not need spirit anymore imo.
    This is true; we don't know what level he was, but even if he was like 57, those last 3 levels would still benefit from it.
    We also don't know the state of his gear at that time.
    Classic isn't the same kind of purple rain as Retail, so he could have had some shitty level 30 green stam only cloak he's been stuck with for a while.
    The stam alone could have made it an upgrade and worthy of a roll.

Side Note:
    This is what kills me with all these Classic chest-puffers, acting like "omfg he rolled need on a SPIRIT CLOAK??? IGNORE HIM! SHAME HIS NAME SERVER-WIDE!"
    Like, calm down.
    It'll be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    This is true; we don't know what level he was, but even if he was like 57, those last 3 levels would still benefit from it.
    We also don't know the state of his gear at that time.
    Classic isn't the same kind of purple rain as Retail, so he could have had some shitty level 30 green stam only cloak he's been stuck with for a while.
    The stam alone could have made it an upgrade and worthy of a roll.

Side Note:
    This is what kills me with all these Classic chest-puffers, acting like "omfg he rolled need on a SPIRIT CLOAK??? IGNORE HIM! SHAME HIS NAME SERVER-WIDE!"
    Like, calm down.
    It'll be okay.
    yeah no worries, about the shamig thing. No one ever follows them lol. Everything time someone says "ignore this guy he is a ninja", that person starts getting trolled on the chat so it doesnt work lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I like Classic, I always hated leveling, now and 15 years ago. So yeah, everything related to leveling sucks. But once I reached 60, the game is great.

Playing Classic was the worst experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    I also had my ‘worst experience so far’ at that location. I play Alliance mage (on a PvE server), and I needed two fire elemental thingy’s for tailoring, too expensive in AH, I’ll just farm them myself. When I arrive, a Horde hunter is farming the elementals and immediatly starts /spit /shoo after I killed one elemental. He is obviously been busy for a while, the mobs only spawn one by one. So he decides to follow me exactly and makes sure he gets the tag on everything. And I can’t counter, because my only ranged instant cast is Fire Blast; immune. So my only chance on a tag is when he is killing something. I manage to tag a mob with a rank 1 Frost Bolt, but the mob is right in between us. He also tried to tag, lost, but did gain aggro, as rank 1 Frost Bolt (or wand) sucks in gaining aggro. So he sprints away immediatly with aspect, and the mob goes out of my range, even with Blink I cant Nova the mob and can’t keep up. I thought screw that, I’m gonna follow you, but when he ran far enough, the tag switched to his, he kills it, and more /spit’s. I mean, seriously?

I eventually flagged myself for PvP, but no response. Later an Alliance Warlock joined, so he had to spread his shitty attitude amongst 2 players. Which thankfully cost him more tags than he gained.

I know it’s Horde vs Alliance, but this player was just so toxic. If I were a Horde player, he’d probably acted the same. This was ‘his’ farming point, and everyone else trying to score a kill needed to be bullied away.

Eventually I got my stuff, knowing the exact spawn points. Which hopefully annoyed the hell out of him. He tried to do the kiting thing again, but failed when I did manage to Nova the mob right before he would get it. This obviously annoyed him even more, as it started raining /spit. I already had what I needed, but decided to help Warlocks, because screw you Hunter.
    How about killing him? I just don't understand the logic behind you pve server players.

Getting annoyed by a player of a different faction, not engaging him, not changing layer and then coming to an online board to share this silly situation lol

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    How about killing him? I just don't understand the logic behind you pve server players.

Getting annoyed by a player of a different faction, not engaging him, not changing layer and then coming to an online board to share this silly situation lol
    You just answered your own question. It's a PVE server. Mage is flagged, hunter is not. Good luck engaging.

I'd say the worst experiences I've had so far were meeting a few of those extremely insecure /anti-social kids who get offended if you say hello or buff them for no reason and they end up putting you on the ignore list.

Anyone bumped into those sort of people ? a few of my friends told me they also had some similar encounters, not sure where they're popping out from tbh.

Not getting the Ony buff while in Stormwind - because of layering... so frustrating.

Also, the reduced camera distance like in retail. It's really jarring, especially when leveling as a melee. In retail it doesn't matter what you pull, but in Classic you need to be very aware of your surroundings and the reduced camera distance makes that really hard for melee.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    I'd say the worst experiences I've had so far were meeting a few of those extremely insecure /anti-social kids who get offended if you say hello or buff them for no reason and they end up putting you on the ignore list.

Anyone bumped into those sort of people ? a few of my friends told me they also had some similar encounters, not sure where they're popping out from tbh.
    Oh lol, never heard of that before...holy moly.

Free server transferring opening up for faction imbalanced realms.
    Blizzard should have thought out transfers a lot better.

The transfers have resulted in even more imbalanced factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I just had my worst Classic experience yesterday...what was yours?

I decided to form a group for BRD Arena runs
    First arena try...we wipe
    Second try we die to trash mobs
    Someone leaves
    I get a lvl 51 healer replacement
    We die to trash mobs, he was too low level
    Leaves group
    Found a replacement, we get to the arena...i forgot to reset instance...go back...reset instance
    We FINALLY complete the arena
    A cloak with stamina and spirit drops and Tank rolls NEED on it
    instant DRAMA
    Our healer "counters" his need roll with another need roll of his own...and DESINCHANTS the item right in front of the warrior...warrior is pissed

At this point i tell them: "This was my worst Classic WoW experience so far...we better disband guys sorry"
    Spirit is warrior gear, it's such good health regen. Eating between every pull is too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by marcinek View Post
    Account silenced for looking group in lfg channel gg blizard, maybe time for add dungeon finder?
    Wut? doesn't your server have a /world channel. It's private, so Blizzard doesn't moderate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    You just answered your own question. It's a PVE server. Mage is flagged, hunter is not. Good luck engaging.
    It's obviously a pve server, now he has to deal with it. Being annoyed by pvp enough to play on a pve server and then getting annoyed you're playing on a pve server and can't do anything about it is exactly the problem.

The people who smugly whispers you stuff like " Welcome to Classic " or similar whenever you die from overpulling, I get it dying while questing happens alot more in Classic but is it necessary to be complete troglodytes about it and act as if everyone who dies haven't played Classic before?

Yes its anecdotal and it is the vast minority of people who act like it, but my oh my does it makes me want to tell them to fuck off and be a troglodyte somewhere else, of course I don't because I have no interest in being banned for verbal abuse or something.

Levels 55-60

10+ Year Old Account
    Account silenced for looking group in lfg channel gg blizard, maybe time for add dungeon finder?
    You don't get silenced for just using a channel. You have to spam it or type something offensive. I 100% know you're not telling us something.

Dont spam like a turd? (Not sure you are doing that so dont take it personal) I see a lot of people spaming the lfg 3-5 times in a row, usualy in caps and with stars and shit in the text.

If you are looking for something dont spam, just post once now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Extremely minor compared to these, but since I am only 38 atm the worst experience so far is our guild name was changed and then I just found out yesterday they are disbanding to join another guild for raiding purposes. Our guild was a tight knit community that was just mature enough to be immature without being annoying. I loved it.

Why don't I go with the new guild? Level 40 minimum requirement. I didn't know friendship has level requirements. FeelsSadMan.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

15+ Year Old Account
    The people of 2019. Wish I could go back in time.

Nothing comes to mind so far. My biggest annoyances have been people looting chests I'm in the middle of clearing for or running past me while I have 3+ mobs so that they can tag a single mob for themselves. Otherwise classic has been nothing but good times.