Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    An Example of what I mean by some Great Tattoos

Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2019-10-04 at 12:20 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I admit I was...thinking about it myself...
    I thought about that one once but aren't the Death Eaters too... meh? Voldemort doesn't even have the Dark Mark on himself and they are pretty much minions for him. Their imagery is nice though, this, the masks and all...

I was thinking about getting a Horde symbol tattoo, but I decided against it. First: Because as much as I've loved the game for the past decade+, I might fall out of love with it eventually at which point I (unlike so many) would cut the ties and move on. Wouldn't want a tattoo then.

If I did get a tattoo, it'd be something related to the animals I have loved and hope to love in the future. And it'd be in a place that wouldn't be hard to cover up should I feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    I thought about that one once but aren't the Death Eaters too... meh? Voldemort doesn't even have the Dark Mark on himself and they are pretty much minions for him. Their imagery is nice though, this, the masks and all...
    It was the imagery that made me rethink my personal ban against tattoos altogether.

That owl above is sweet!

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Actually if I did, it would be a Celtic cross. I collect them. And other Celtic symbols.
    I always figured your panther was specifically this one based on some things you have said on here before.

Edit: If I ever got one, that image would be very close to the top of my list.
    Last edited by Thekri; 2019-10-04 at 01:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love tattoos but that's not my style.

I've seen some cool WoW tattoos though, and considering the game has been around for 15 years and many people have had it bring a lot of good into their life in the form of friendships and relationships, I definitely wouldn't judge someone for picking one up. It's just not for me.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    no but i have a alleria,tyrande and night elf graphic t-shirt.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 tattos, and 2 more tattoos in the planning stages. I have a pikachu tattoo, and a paw print. I intend to get the blood elf crest, and a Harry Potter imagery collage.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Would you put graffiti on a ferrari?

I've been planning on getting a Crest of Pandaria tattoo on my arm with the words "What is worth fighting for" in Chinese somewhere either above or below the crest. Problem is I've just been too lazy to just go and get it done! >_<

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I always figured your panther was specifically this one based on some things you have said on here before.

Edit: If I ever got one, that image would be very close to the top of my list.
    Yes. I served in that unit. 69th Armor. But I still would not get a tatoo. Wouldn't mind a baseball cap with that on it however.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    [IMG]h
    Also if not World of Warcraft, what are some tattoos you have or like to get and why?
    I don't have any tattoos, I don't like the idea of something permanent on my body, also tattoos look like shit over time they never age better. If I was ever tempted to get a tattoo it wouldn't be for a video game that I would get bored of over time.

I think tattoos for the most part, are fucking ugly. especially on people who do large ones.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any tattoos, and I have no plans on ever getting one. Something that looked cool to me when I was drunk one time in my early 20's might not look so cool to me now.

I did come sort of close to getting a dragon tattoo on my arm when I was about 18 (a guy I knew at the time had one, and I thought it looked cool), but I talked myself out of it.

Just to humor OP here, if I DID get a WoW-related tattoo, it'd probably be some badass looking weapon from the game. Maybe Gorehowl or Frostmourne or something. Or one of Varian's twin blades on each arm.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-10-04 at 03:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i did get a tattoo it would of course be of alleria windrunner.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I'm probably not getting any tattoos, but if I did one WoW related it would be the Helm of Domination for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yes. I served in that unit. 69th Armor. But I still would not get a tatoo. Wouldn't mind a baseball cap with that on it however.
    I have a couple baseball caps with the crest on it. A couple t-shirts too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 tattoos but wouldn't disagree with a WoW tattoo. Maybe a minimalist Alliance crest.

I’ve been thinking about getting the bloodlust symbol over my left pec for awhile now. I have no tattoos currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought of getting a Horde sigil somewhere but only a small one nothing big.

I'd like to have tattoos someday but they have to either mean something or be original art. I actually have an idea I'm continuing to work on for a half sleeve I want to get someday.

When I was 13, I wanted to get a tattoo when I became 18. At the time I was with one guy who didn't want me to get one because, I didn't have money and I kinda sorta forgot. Now I'm 28 (fuuck) and I still don't have any tattoos. Were I to get tattoos, it'd be stars, because I love them, and my favourite toy (a plane). Maybe also my car. I would fancy a sleeve and some big tattoos, but the price omg :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.