Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    <<<<<< spoiler >>>>>>>>>>>>

stormwind raid is coming ., omg !!!!!!!!! Sylvanas will make us die and show us the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Unless you're trying to find a tank... spent 2 hrs the other day before a guild tank finally logged on trying to find a tank for UD Strat. And I'm on a populated server, Stalagg
    Never had that issue when I started a group myself,only times I had to wait for a tank was when I got in a group with a leader that refuses to take certain classes

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And suddenly, the "There won't be an 8.3"-crowd are shutting the fu... Oh, no, wait, they're still maintaining that BfA's dead and has been abandoned.

As if 9.0 being rushed out just to please their weird-ass addiction to this game ( that they can't back away from even when they're not enjoying it) would result in a respectable product.
    I wonder how they will do 8.3 without spoiling it on Blizzcon. My only idea is moving next expansion announcement to 2020 which would not be good.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Never had that issue when I started a group myself,only times I had to wait for a tank was when I got in a group with a leader that refuses to take certain classes
    Not a single bite for 2 hours, and I didn't have any restrictions, it was kind of sad, made me long for LFD
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2019-10-03 at 09:24 PM.

Hopefully the "BfAs last patch is 8.2.5" crowd will finally realize that even if they think BfA is horrible, blizzard can still dish out content and keep on going with the real story, Old Gods and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alaenore View Post
    "LaYeRiNg Is NeVeR gOiNg AwAy§!"
    "BFA is like WOD 8.3 will not happen they'll skip straight to expansion !§"

How to kill two birds in one stone.
    Yep ^^
    Last edited by Doffen; 2019-10-03 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I wonder how they will do 8.3 without spoiling it on Blizzcon. My only idea is moving next expansion announcement to 2020 which would not be good.
    No, the expansion announcement will happen this year.

8.3 will likely be announced outside of Blizzcon in a stream as they have done before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Hopefully the "BfAs last patch is 8.2.5" crowd will finally realize that even if they think BfA is horrible, blizzard can still dish out content and keep on going with the real story, Old Gods and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep ^^
    Not to mention that every single expansion has a crowd literally hating it and thinking/hoping it will be cut short.
    Meanwhile, Blizz goes by player engagement, not the vocal minority's incessant whinging across forums.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    "Rank 2 now requires 10,000 Honor (was 15,000 Honor) and Rank 3 now requires 30,000 Honor (was 50,000 Honor).

Moments like this is how I know Blizzard is full of shit, spews shit out of their mouth for the sake of the casuals who cry all day.
    This is how I know Blizzard nerfed this for the kids crying 50,000 Honor was toooooo much for rank 3. If there really was a bug, why would they not also nerf 100,000 for rank 4? Oh wait that's right it's cause there was no bug, you're just nerfing it and afraid to call it that from back lash.

#Becasual#winatwow
    Spot on. They figured out it was a bug almost 3 months later? Sure thing. Forums were flowing with threads were this was discussed.

I got it last night when logged on, had 31k, havent farmed for it since rank3 was a dps downgrade for me, rank 2 I just got by playing. But for those who had it and put in effort, I think it sucks. Everything needs to be so accessible these days. God forbid you need to do an effort to progress your character

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    No, the expansion announcement will happen this year.

8.3 will likely be announced outside of Blizzcon in a stream as they have done before.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention that every single expansion has a crowd literally hating it and thinking/hoping it will be cut short.
    Meanwhile, Blizz goes by player engagement, not the vocal minority's incessant whinging across forums.
    I just don't get why people needs to be overly negative about a fucking game. Sure, we all dislike some stuff, but when people are going in to be negative just to get an reaction from like minded people and get a wave of "we hate WoW but play it anyway" threads I just give up. Blizzard have been very clear on how the story was going and just 2 months ago said the last boss of the expansion will be shown in the Aszhara defeat cinematic. It was very clear, that 8.3 was coming.

And yes, I am criticizing blizzard above where I don't agree with their philosophy for every aspect of the game, but that's being constructive. When people explain why they don't like stuff, I'll take the discussion, it's great that way and it gives people to weight their opinions compared to others and we can all learn from each other and understand other peoples opinion.

But stuff like BfA is failing, Azshara in Eternal Palace last boss of the expansion, when it's clear she is not, I'm out
    Last edited by Doffen; 2019-10-03 at 09:28 PM.

Multiple expansions have been announced before the last patch has come out, this is nothing new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I just don't get why people needs to be overly negative about a fucking game. Sure, we all dislike some stuff, but when people are going in to be negative just to get an reaction from like minded people and get a wave of "we hate WoW but play it anyway" threads I just give up. Blizzard have been very clear on how the story was going and just 2 months ago said the last boss of the expansion will be shown in the Aszhara defeat cinematic. It was very clear, that 8.3 was coming.
    Except it wasn't clear as until today 8.3 had yet to have been announced or even mentioned by Blizzard. I personally speculated that 8.2.5 might've been the final patch because of how close to Blizzcon it was releasing, the lack of info on an 8.3, the messy meaning behind "The Story Future" statements from last Blizzcon and "The boss reveal at the end of EP" being suspect prior to the raid's release and the datamining of it's encounter journal entries, the lack of confirmation in the EP finale cutscene and the events depicted in 8.2.5. Unrelated to retail WoW, I also considered Classic and Reforged might have influenced the decision all of which I reasoned without regarding the negativity this expansion has garnered.

Now granted we've got an indication that an 8.3 might be happening but we're still waiting on that much warranted confirmation from Blizzard themselves.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    They already are
    I play on old blanchy and its not even close to a ghost town. I had a hunch that they reduced or remove layers several days ago with all the people running quests in EPL/WPL.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannow View Post
    No, they aren't.
    I'm playing on one of the listed realms and yeah it's pretty much a ghost town already. In the last hour I've seen one other player and LFG chat has really slowed down as well.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Well that didn't take long r.i.p CLassic already.

wow people must be leaviing classic in droves if they can turn off layers already

seems like most servers will be ghost towns very soon

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Well that didn't take long r.i.p CLassic already.
    They will just merge some of the low servers to make them more populated is all. Im on Herod and it’s still crazy populated and busy. Think I’m safe there. But as for the other servers, if pop is a problem a merge of them would solve it.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don’t think classic is going anywhere. There too many people that prefer it to retail. Yes when new stuff comes out many might test some of it out but then go right back to classic. Unless they take some hints by the popularity of classic and make the next expansion include what was lost after classic, BC, and WoTLK. Bring back class uniqueness and identity. I would love them to bring back talent trees. Among many other things! That would bring back sooo many to retail IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I'm playing on one of the listed realms and yeah it's pretty much a ghost town already. In the last hour I've seen one other player and LFG chat has really slowed down as well.
    Then please change to a good server like what i'm on; Old Blanchy, there are plenty of great community servers out there that you can make tons of friends on. As for the retail shills and other anti classic people; please stay on your dying retail.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    wow people must be leaviing classic in droves if they can turn off layers already

seems like most servers will be ghost towns very soon
    No it means as players progress and level they spread out further in the world reducing the need for layers. Try reading what the blue said.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    No it means as players progress and level they spread out further in the world reducing the need for layers. Try reading what the blue said.
    I wonder if this means Blizz will need to bring them back as most players get to level 60. Won’t the congregation in cap cities spamming “LF X Dps/Tank/Heal for Y
    Instance” cause issues again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverence View Post
    They will just merge some of the low servers to make them more populated is all. Im on Herod and it’s still crazy populated and busy. Think I’m safe there. But as for the other servers, if pop is a problem a merge of them would solve it.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don’t think classic is going anywhere. There too many people that prefer it to retail. Yes when new stuff comes out many might test some of it out but then go right back to classic. Unless they take some hints by the popularity of classic and make the next expansion include what was lost after classic, BC, and WoTLK. Bring back class uniqueness and identity. I would love them to bring back talent trees. Among many other things! That would bring back sooo many to retail IMO.
    I am not making this argument, but has it occurred to you that Classic was the “new thing people checked out,” and now it’s tapering off. Even possibly on the decline a bit.
    I’m not saying it’s dead or dying, but the drop off in interest seems pretty steep. The once praised “twitch viewer numbers” that people touted to show how popular Classic was when it was around 1.1 million dropped to around 200k, if not less, inside of 3 weeks. That’s an 80% drop. People have also pointed out servers have dropped a bit in population.
    Now, I don’t want Classic to fail or die off in any way as I am truly happy people got this; however, it has perceived to drop quite a bit in a short amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    In fairness, if it were modern WoW people wouldn't care what the blues said and would decree it was dying based on the layer reducing alone.

Wouldn't it be wild if they surprised us with an encrypted 8.3 patch drop right after Blizzcon? I mean I don't really See it because that wouldn't be a lot of time to work on anything, but hypothetically it would be nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess all those people that made "No 8.3 patch" videos and posts are kicking themselves now.