Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I'm counting on it

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think something huge has to happen to end the expansion, and this would certainly fit the bill. Tyrande is going to do something, we know that..... only question is what

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Fareeya is the one who's walking the lightforged draenei through their trial when making a new character. I think Turalyon leads the Army of the Light, but as a racial leader, Fareeya leads the lightforged draenei.
    This just reminds me how the Army of the Light was taking a vacation while the alliance fought the war. Aside from some silly lightforged kamikaze guys.

Why was the Vindicaar not aimed at and fired at Orgrimmar to end the war? Cause "reasons".
    Where was Velen during this conflict? Smoking a pipe. I mean, the Draenei didn't move a finger to help the Night elves either. It's such a big lol.

Craters of plot holes this xpac. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I think something huge has to happen to end the expansion, and this would certainly fit the bill. Tyrande is going to do something, we know that..... only question is what
    She will kill Sylvanas. Count on it.

She has better things to do than go for Orgrimmar. Theres a lot of rebuilding to do, but vengence on Sylvanas is coming. That's what the night warrior shizzle was for.