Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Up soon in few minutes.
    It's been "beginning soon" for five and a half hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    It's been "beginning soon" for five and a half hours.
    Check the post time maybe?

At least Cottonee is in game.

Lmao, this stream is mental... 19hrs and they showed like 6 pkmns.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    People who were expecting constant barrage of reveals are frankly stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh its pretty dumb to show new pokemon that way.
    I dont think they will show more than 1 more new one. But this is made for my little pony fans:
    https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/newpokemon04105.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And people who defend 1 pkmn per 3 hrs are retarded.

Yeh its pretty dumb to show new pokemon that way.
    I dont think they will show more than 1 more new one. But this is made for my little pony fans:
    https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/newpokemon04105.jpg
    I hope it's not a regional Ponyta, apparently had the same sound.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I mean it definitely is. They look basically identical

- - - Updated - - -

No I expected more then 1 though (Presumably Impidimp will also get officially announced but that hardly counts)

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I mean it definitely is. They look basically identical
    Yeap, cotton candy mane instead of fire mane, horn, and the same sound.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Yeap, cotton candy mane instead of fire mane, horn, and the same sound.
    I'm down for a unicorn ponyta (with hopeful pegasus Rapidash) makes alot of sense as Scotland have a unicorn as a symbol. My hope is we also get lion and Dragon galarian forms to continue the theme.

I'm just assuming it's a fairy type.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    It's so frustrating. I actually watched some XY and it was good! Tried to watch BW... unwatchable.
    Iris and Cylan made me not watch B/W. Every episode is 30 food puns and 5 "Ash, you're such a kid". It was grating.

- - - Updated - - -

While I don't mind a unicorn Ponyta I am getting tired of Gen 1 and 3 getting so much attention. Give some love to Gen 2 and 4, and a personal level more gen 5 love.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn that 24 hour livestream thing was dumb. All of that just to announce Galarian Ponyta? If they're gonna do an event like that at least announce like 5 Pokemon...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Damn that 24 hour livestream thing was dumb. All of that just to announce Galarian Ponyta? If they're gonna do an event like that at least announce like 5 Pokemon...
    Half of those was Galarian Ditto you just didn't notice

10+ Year Old Account

And done...good thing internet was recording as they already put video on private.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty nice. But I have to echo the feeling of being sick to my stomach of all these alternate forms and crap like that going almost exclusively to Kanto Pokemon. It's like they made Galarian Zigzagoon and Obstagoon as a "See? We do more than Gen1 variants!" to shut people up and then went right back to nothing but Gen1 variants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

My god, the new ponyta is absolutely amazing. I love it. It's perhaps one of my favourite pokemon now, but...

why must you ban my pokemon from your game in S&S? Just why? Why must you ban the galarian ponyta I would love and catch in S&S from your future games? Why would the shiny I would hatch not be available down the road? Just sigh. The new direction they've chosen is just a disaster.

And done...good thing internet was recording as they already put video on private.
    Those look like... something out of My Little Pony.

15+ Year Old Account

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Those look like... something out of My Little Pony.
    Yeh that was 1.st thing i was thinking. The one with no tail is probaly male, while one with tail is female. This is gona be pain for shiny hunting.

Watch some real wildlife cameras. The amount of action was roughly the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    While I love the new ponyta. 24 hours for that? Really? I have just been out in the woods doing the real life equivilent and seen more things. Birds, pine Martin's a couple rabbits 2 deer, And I think 3 or 4 squirrel or chipmunk. Pair that with the fuck ton of bugs, bees, flies, mosquitos, spiders, in 4 hours of doing it irl.

I was hoping maybe we would have just random pokemon walking around pretty often, like every 10 mind an old pokemon is confirmed. And maybe every so often a pokemon is hinged , then every 2 to 3 hour it's shown, then new one hinted at. Or during the entire stream pokemon are hinted at, then in the last hour we see one by one come out into the open.

Cause literally at hour 10 when it showed it's face and mane that was it we knew what it was and what it looked like, the other 14 hours were. A waste... Not saying the other 10 aren't...

But if this was just a 3 hour thing or even 6 hour if we got 1 more pokemon that coulda been amazing. And I would ask gamefreak to do another.

Also seriously the end playing the rapidash sound after the cameras battery died? Seriously that the big end moment? Yeah ponyta is in, we know rapidash will have a form too. The big ending woulda been showing it. Not going " hey that pokemon we just showed, its evolution will also be in the game" yeah, no fucking duh, show us it!

- - - Updated - - -

Watch some real wildlife cameras. The amount of action was roughly the same.
    Maybe for a place with little wildlife but this is a pokemon game. You can't go five steps without getting attacked. Pair that with real life. As someone living in the north, we shoulda seen a ton of rodent pokemon. A ton of bird pokemon. And a fuck ton of but pokemon at least

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Iris and Cylan made me not watch B/W. Every episode is 30 food puns and 5 "Ash, you're such a kid". It was grating.

- - - Updated - - -

While I don't mind a unicorn Ponyta I am getting tired of Gen 1 and 3 getting so much attention. Give some love to Gen 2 and 4, and a personal level more gen 5 love.
    Gen 1 and Gen 3 ? How is Gen 3 getting so much love? They got 1 Galarian form.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content