Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I was really not enjoying myself at all. But perhaps more than anything else, I was simply bored. Bored enough that I Alt + F4ed out and haven't logged on since Wednesday. That's probably going to be it for Classic for me, I don't think I can face the prospect of logging back in and having nothing but MC to do.
    Perfectly ok. Maybe try the game again when some new phases come out and there's more to do.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Generally levelling as a Warrior. I hate it but love it.
    At least you get this feeling that in the end, you will become an overpowered god.

For me, it's wiping towards the end of a dungeon or just dying in general, gotta hate running at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I'd do the same thing if I didn't actually need the cloak simply because the warrior was trying to need on shit he didn't need.
    This, along with this players absolute lack of knowledge they exhibit shitty behaviour, while claiming some weird moral high ground which, under examination, boils down to "yeah, but he started it!!!".

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    That happens on pvp realms too with players of your own faction 24/7, it's not a horrible experience. It's a recurring phenomenon. There's always players around high value mobs.

It's not even about being a pve server. It's about thinking something completely benign as fighting for tags being the worst experience for someone. Did you level outside of dungeons at all?
    Lol, did you even read my post, at all? I just stated I want to quest until 60. I already said faction doesn’t matter. I just told you fighting for tags happens.. Read.

What doesn’t happen often on a PvE realm is encounter a player that acts like he did. I’m not saying it can’t be worse, I’m not saying being horde or alliance played a role. Nor am I claiming it’s the worst thing that can happen. I said to the Warlock earlier in this thread, that the place in Arathi is where I had my worst encounter with another player, just like he had his worst experience.

I wouldn’t respond if I were you, since you are incapable of reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably in LBRS at the spiders when the tank insisted on not dispelling his poison that periodically nets everyone, cause he wanted to do the Mother's Milk quest.

The general mood of the group died and he HS'd out shortly after.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Pardon the ignorance, but it’s been years since I played where this type of gear was useful, but doesn’t Spirit only aid in health regen outside of combat? Even if not, the stat would be so low (unless Warriors are actively stacking it for god knows what reason) that it basically doesn’t even mean anything?
    Isn’t this whole situation like a Hunter or Rogue rolling a strength weapon because they can attack in melee? Wouldn’t that piss off a Warrior or Paladin player?
    Granted, it also seems like a jerk move to DE it in front of him, but that shard making an enchant that matters seems more beneficial than a Warrior needing a cloak with Spirit.
    A tank rolling need on a 15 stam cloak. Think about these words, tank, need, stam.

Quote Originally Posted by spdr View Post
    A tank rolling need on a 15 stam cloak. Think about these words, tank, need, stam.
    I’m not asking about the stam, I’m asking about the Spirit that some people used the “spirit regens health” argument as part of why he/she is able to Need toll it.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I’m not asking about the stam, I’m asking about the Spirit that some people used the “spirit regens health” argument as part of why he/she is able to Need toll it.
    He can need it because it's a high stam cloak. Yeah the spirit adds up and is nice out of combat but you guys are focusing on the minor stat, its 15 stam 5 spirit.

Sunken treasure off the coast of Arathi.

I got into a group with some private server players the other day and it was very unpleasant. They were angry, bitter, racist and overall toxic.

It was bound to happen sooner or later I just wish that they would've stayed on their unmoderated hate servers and let us normal people enjoy classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Krewshi View Post
    When a guy stole my chest.
    It was behind 2 mobs that I clearly pulled in order to kill and then loot the chest
    But the fucker just walked up to it while I was fighting and stole it
    I put him on ignore
    The great thing about being a rogue is I just vanish when people try to pull this on me, the mobs run to them and then I loot the chest and thank them for the assist while I run off.
    Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Lol, did you even read my post, at all? I just stated I want to quest until 60. I already said faction doesn’t matter. I just told you fighting for tags happens.. Read.

What doesn’t happen often on a PvE realm is encounter a player that acts like he did. I’m not saying it can’t be worse, I’m not saying being horde or alliance played a role. Nor am I claiming it’s the worst thing that can happen. I said to the Warlock earlier in this thread, that the place in Arathi is where I had my worst encounter with another player, just like he had his worst experience.

I wouldn’t respond if I were you, since you are incapable of reading.
    I read it right, you're incapable of fighting for tags without calling it the worst possible experience ever. The hunter owned you, took some random mob tags from you and it made you mad, that's it. The only thing perplexing here is how in hell fighting for tags against another player is the worst experience you ever had. I'll wait for the next one.

I can only imagine how you'll feel once someone does something actually nasty to your pixels.

idiots who dont participate in wpvp especially on alliance

I read it right, you're incapable of fighting for tags without calling it the worst possible experience ever. The hunter owned you, took some random mob tags from you and it made you mad, that's it. The only thing perplexing here is how in hell fighting for tags against another player is the worst experience you ever had. I'll wait for the next one.

I can only imagine how you'll feel once someone does something actually nasty to your pixels.
    Bwahaha, look at you being a tough guy, need to compensate for something? Reading still seems hard though, but I’ll forgive you, education obviously wasn’t a priority. Back to you cave big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Bwahaha, look at you being a tough guy, need to compensate for something? Reading still seems hard though, but I’ll forgive you, education obviously wasn’t a priority. Back to you cave big boy.
    See, this is exactly my point. You immediately started insulting me because in my opinion your experience wasn't anything besides a benign encounter. You're melting just as much now as you were melting when the hunter stole a few mobs from you. You need to grow thicker skin.

See, this is exactly my point. You immediately started insulting me because in my opinion your experience wasn't anything besides a benign encounter. You're melting just as much now as you were melting when the hunter stole a few mobs from you. You need to grow thicker skin.
    Ah yes, seems you can’t win ‘the argument’ (as if there is one?), there is always the reverse response tactic. Yay, let’s tick off all the boxes! Or can we just skip to rage and get that bannable reply over with?

Did you know PvE realms have cross faction pajama parties? Very wholesome, you’d love it!

Pretty easy one. My guild mates trying to sabotage the live guild by encouraging players to not log on so the handful could play Classic instead, eventually leading to a drama fueled exodus and setting our progression back probably 2+ months as we replace them.

I want to like this game, but ever since Private servers, I can't help but feel like everyone who touches this game turns toxic.
    I don't know what it is, but it just always turns into this Us v Them thing, and I'm just done with it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    Just got out of a dungeon where the warrior tank didnt use rend, thunderclap or charge. Pulled everything with his gun and couldn't figure out why the healer kept dying to aggro. Never finished the instance after over 2 hours and 4 wipes.
    This.

A lot of people don't realize how far warrior has come.

In defensive stance: you can't charge, you can't thunderclap. Can't charge in combat.

If I use my gun, it's because it's a shitshow otherwise. Show a little patience.

Quote Originally Posted by spdr View Post
    He can need it because it's a high stam cloak. Yeah the spirit adds up and is nice out of combat but you guys are focusing on the minor stat, its 15 stam 5 spirit.
    Not focusing on it, the others are. I simply brought up the question if spirit actually does something for the person in combat. I then brought up the comparison about a Hunter or Rogue Need rolling on something with strength. The stats on that would be beneficial to them as well, but not as much as another class.
    The flip side to your response now becomes, does any piece with stam on it automatically become tank gear?
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2019-10-05 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    .....It had spirit on it. Which means there is absolutely NO reason for the warrior to roll on it. Do you even play Classic?
    Ok so clearly you don't play classic.

Warrior is the hardest class to level questing, one of the reasons is the constant eating after every pull, more spirit = more HP regen.

Just because he's a warrior doesn't mean he doesn't need HP regen, the cloak also had Stamina on it, so you have more Health and more health regen. Making it a viable warrior leveling cloak for questing