Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Why would you say that shes the sexiest female draenei ever
    I guess I don't find any attraction in video game characters.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    AU draenor is there, it's stabilized by our interference. it won't be going away. it doesn't deserve to just be thrown away
    Yeah it does

Orc Paladins must be the worst race/class combo possible, but I suspected this eventual outcome since they released that Mag'har scenario. I don't want this nonsense, but I fully expect it to happen at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    If it has alternate universes then i doubt it. No faster way to make me not give a shit about a story then to put in alternate universes.
    It's also not a direct parallel/"Alternate timeline" and was set up far in advance of the expansion.

Really it's more of another completely new world that happens to use the same races and a similar map. And it's better written than anything WoW's done in a good while.

Yrel... is the best which came out of WoD? Yrel is something good? Nevermind...

Of course we will get Orc Paladins. As incredibly unfitting and atrocious as it is, we will get a "better" version of Garrosh. A paladin version. A Garrosh which loves Anduin. And Baine. And who is incredibly honorable and unbelievably sad. You guys didn't think Saurfang was the shining avatar of the muh honor sad orc didn't you? No, we will see the good and honorable Garrosh. Because everyone liked him and the writers only give people who like Orcs what they always wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Yrel... is the best which came out of WoD? Yrel is something good? Nevermind...
    she was a fine character, but her character was damaged by all the cutting they did to wod.

yrel is truly the only character that grows with and interacts with the player character. all of the WoD bodyguards are good in this way, and they've failed to deliver on that since, which is a shame. their boasts for the companions in 8.2 were greatly overstated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope not.

I like Yrel well enough.. but i haven't seen this other question/chain as my horde alt is not even max level, and with their idiotic stance on unlocking allied races, I may never see it (less I youtube it I guess).

That said,,,,, no to orc pallies. If Horde needs another pally race, please let it be undead. the Arthas is gone, the current LK is different, less hold on the undead. Slyvanas has abandoned the forsaken.. perfect time for them. (well the perfect time was after WotLK instead of holycows but that time has passed).
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    No more AU shit. It was stupid enough we got AU Mag'har over the ones in Outland.
    You mean the handful who survived Siege of Orgrimmar? Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    No to Orc Paladins and no to anymore alternate universe shenanigans. If you want timey wimey, you can go play Star Trek Online.
    You are too late to the party. You should have whined in BC.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    While I'd like to see Yrel and her Crusade,I can't think of a single solid way to get her to interact with our Timeline or why...would be cool if we get a tidbit about her and what happened there. But nothing more tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    AU draenor is there, it's stabilized by our interference. it won't be going away. it doesn't deserve to just be thrown away
    True that. It deserves to be thrown away and forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    You mean the handful who survived Siege of Orgrimmar? Doubtful.
    Where are you basing that statement from?

Mag'har Paladins, probably.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    the day i see orc paladins ill quit WOW

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    You are too late to the party. You should have whined in BC.
    What are you talking about? TBC has nothing to do with time travel or orc paladins. Go back to your dank vapes and bath salts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah I think that whole crazy Yrel scenario was just a quick and dirty way to get mag'hari orcs playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    What are you talking about? TBC has nothing to do with time travel or orc paladins. Go back to your dank vapes and bath salts.
    You missed Caverns of Time.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.