Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I would be happy if they made a race of goblins that you could get off their island and go level somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    Honestly? Because gnomes need a “rule of cool” boost and goblins don’t.

Among other reasons that others have mentioned.
    Gnomes are far more interesting. Goblins are just typical greedy race, gnomes are hyper advanced engineers.

I mean, mechagnomes are a silly and terrible race to start with. Why make it even worse?

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i know this sounds like an ass pull and there arent any junkergoblins in the game right now (there werent any void elves ingame before they were announced as an allied race), but how come noone considered mechagoblins as an allied race counterpart to junkergnomes (if they ever do become an allied race) instead of the vulpera
    Aren’t goblins a variation of trolls through a long series of evolution? Idk where I heard that but it’s something I remember seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheButcher View Post
    That's just it. That's the reason. Because it would be an ass pull.
    Void elves were an ass pull as well and we've seen and still currently see how controversial a topic that is.
    Yet they are the most popular allied race, hence we can assume they sold a good amount of pre-purchases. Maybe an ass-pull is exactly what the business needs.
    (don't get me wrong, I am not dellusional enough to think that robot goblins sell as well as hot elves)

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    Kajagoblins ?
    I am pretty sure Blizzard does consider goblin Suramar with kaja'mite and new goblin species for some future expansion.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    because they don't exist at all...

if they do a subrace for goblins it will be the fish goblins from nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    That's my point. Gnomes love science for science sake. Goblins love science because it helps them create nifty machines that can cut down trees faster, produce things faster, which give them more money. I can't see them replace limbs just to reach technological perfection. It's not them.
    They could replace limbs for money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Technically also Kelfin.
    Kelfin could be.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.