Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    There is no such thing as cross server layering. What Blizzard is doing as population stabilises is to move players within the same server to fewer layers.
    Battlegrounds will be cross server, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Molo View Post
    well is the only way to make battleground doable. Classic cant maintain 40vs40 Bgs on some servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunchie View Post
    Classic is drawing in more new players than retail. Classic doesn't need cross server layering to survive. Classic bas almost all of their servers staying at high or full now.

The only people that don't like classic are the ones who just like pooing on something they aren't good at. I'm sorry.
    You got any source for your claim that it is drawing in more people than retail, except of course your arse that you oh so obviously pulled it out off? Classic is barely a month old and they are already removing layers due to lack of people.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheButcher View Post
    How does it feel to be wrong all the time?
    I'm not wrong in this case. It even says so on the news. Classic is dying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo View Post
    Classic is 1.13, so it contains all things on 1.12 including cross-realm battlegrounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    BfA is also dying, and it is highly possible that BfA will completely die in 2020.

Bad news. I expected them to release phase 3 this year.

Phase 2 has nearly no content and people that are 60 now won't have much to do for the next 3 months at least if not longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You got any source for your claim that it is drawing in more people than retail, except of course your arse that you oh so obviously pulled it out off? Classic is barely a month old and they are already removing layers due to lack of people.
    Yeah, on the quieter realms. But anyone with a brain knows this was part of the plan. Layering was introduced to combat the sheer number of tourists on launch month.

Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    Classic is 1.13, so it contains all things on 1.12 including cross-realm battlegrounds.

- - - Updated - - -

BfA is also dying, and it is highly possible that BfA will completely die in 2020.
    Ofc, it's a certainty that BfA will completely die in 2020. Next expansion will be out

Also your "biography", dude what the hell is wrong with you?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

- - - Updated - - -

I know ppl love to hate WoW retail.

But get over it, for a game that is dying is getting another expansion. so i doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

BfA has 8.3 coming and possibly 8.3.5 after that.
    Then a new expansion arrives in the third or fourth quarter of 2020 which will indeed mean the "end" of BfA, but no different than from any other time a new expansion released.

Your biography says all that needs to be said about you though, so no wonder one can't see logic in your reasoning.

Oh well. Might just cancel sub and wait for p3 in 2020 now that I reach 60. I did not roll mage or warrior or rogue so finding a ps spot in raiding guild seems rather hard when RL seem to expect the same dps.

Tons of other games and giant backlog here. So not so bad

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    I know ppl love to hate WoW retail.

But get over it, for a game that is dying is getting another expansion. so i doubt.
    I just don’t want to see people using the reason to prove that Retail version will die.

- - - Updated - - -

For me Classic is like an undead child (only 5 GB). Many people miss it so Blizzard resurrected it, but this undead child will not grow or change in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyltin-Laav View Post

Phase 2 has nearly no content and people that are 60 now won't have much to do for the next 3 months at least if not longer.
    Why is this so bad? There is going to be nothing to do several months after all the phases have been released either. A lot of us aren't even Pre-BiS yet because of the 45min+ dungeons and 3% drop rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Maybe you should learn to read then, because the news basically says the exact opposite and allows to notice that Classic actually performs even better than expected.

I am 35 lvl and quit the game because I can't find alive mobs and its annoying to wait for a respawn and when it respawns someone else killed it before me .

Fun story: when WoW came out, every few month a loud group of people was sure it would die, because MMO x comes out in a few days. Now, 15 years later, after all the other MMOs that tried to beat WoW have died, loud groups of people claim that WoW retail will kill WoW Classic this time for sure.

We will see...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    A lot of us aren't even Pre-BiS yet because of the 45min+ dungeons and 3% drop rates.
    *Laughs in Perdition's Blade*

Glad it's this year, then I can get my Warlock Epic horsey Plenty of stuff for me to do until December.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyltin-Laav View Post

Dire Maul is great content for level 60 players that don't raid. Not only contains three different wings with some alternative challenge (tribute run), but it also has much needed variety in enemies, with few undeads, and an amazing loot table with better itemization, class quests with great rewards and the extra arcanums. Much better than being trapped in Scholomance and Stratholme.

Quote Originally Posted by DTJames View Post
    Vanilla Private Server didn't survived 12+ years for no reason.
    They were free...
    Last edited by Arakakao; 2019-10-06 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakakao View Post
    They were free...
    Free and completely illegal. This fact is constantly and conveniently swept under the rug whenever posters brag about the staying power of Classic.

just shoot it up, noone cares