Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    it is.. damn you for paying attention!
    Sorry! I'll just... stand over here, ok?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    holds a piece of leather between the coconut halves

There are many "Leather" boots that look like they'd make more sound when walking than hooves, but nobody complains that a Rogue shouldn't be able to stealth in them (except Trolls, because they're spats for them)
    Actually if the real issue with Tauren and Draenei rogues were their hooves then gdi how come we get Undead rogues, considering zombies have their unique stink, which they can't even get rid of due to their bodies being in a decomposing state?

I agree with you on the hoof thing. However, Tauren rogues have been demanded since Vanilla (especially since the Grimtotem have had them since then, too). Draenei came after.

15+ Year Old Account
    Draenei and tauren rogues should not happen...I think even orc rogues are questionable
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    That line didn't feel at all like a jab in the same manner as the one aimed at MoP.
    MoP had a highly divisive theme with loads of roids going "Uh pandas uuh no way not in my WARcraft gaem!", they were pandering with every bone in their body to that roidy crowd with lots of SAVAGE all across the marketing for WoD.

And the marketing was pretty damned solid for that expansion, let's be real.
    They should market like that again honestly it was super enjoyable. All they really did was put the cinematic in a commercial spot on popular channels but the cinematic was so good that it was hype every time it came on. Even my buds who know of wow but don’t play it really liked it. I feel like if they’re goal is ever to get people hyped for an expac along with trying to bring in new players that has to be the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Draenei and tauren rogues should not happen...I think even orc rogues are questionable
    They made Rogue the pirate class, and Tauren are constantly shown as pirates. Meanwhile WoD had tons of Draenei rogues.

And Orc Rogue is incredibly iconic thanks to the likes of Garona.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Pyromancer, dat you?
    So you consider my theory complete bullshit then? Hoped to be a bit more reasonable than that :P

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Btw, I think that's extremely rude that Pyroma... I mean person behind Shadowlands leak haven't admit that leak is fake yet. I see so many speculations based on it. And maaany people will be disappointed when we won't get Shadowlands as continent, even if they get their expectations from someone's imagination.

It's Veil of Shadows all over again, but again, creator of that leak step out and admit it's fake, so discussion on last month haven't dance around it.

Also that's why hope for 8.3 news next week, it could finally burry this stupid leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    holds a piece of leather between the coconut halves

There are many "Leather" boots that look like they'd make more sound when walking than hooves, but nobody complains that a Rogue shouldn't be able to stealth in them (except Trolls, because they're spats for them)
    Also, Grimtotem rogues are silent enough.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Btw, I think that's extremely rude that Pyroma... I mean person behind Shadowlands leak haven't admit that leak is fake yet. I see so many speculations based on it. And maaany people will be disappointed when we won't get Shadowlands as continent, even if they get their expectations from someone's imagination.

It's Veil of Shadows all over again, but again, creator of that leak step out and admit it's fake, so discussion on last month haven't dance around it.

Also that's why hope for 8.3 news next week, it could finally burry this stupid leak.
    Even with 8.3 being confirmed Ny'alotha and not Stormwind people will still base part of their hopes on the leak, because a death/undeath themed expansion is the most heavily hinted.
    I still don't get where Dragon Isles come from. The Dragons already have homes around Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms + Dragonblight and the shrines, most of their story arcs have been handled in Cata and they've since lost most of their power, we're just getting a brief relevance again with Essences and Wrathion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Even with 8.3 being confirmed Ny'alotha and not Stormwind people will still base part of their hopes on the leak, because a death/undeath themed expansion is the most heavily hinted.
    I still don't get where Dragon Isles come from. The Dragons already have homes around Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms + Dragonblight and the shrines, most of their story arcs have been handled in Cata and they've since lost most of their power, we're just getting a brief relevance again with Essences and Wrathion.
    I know and it's very stupid. If it's prediction, of course some things can be wrong (and I think Shadowlands is decent prediction). But if it's LEAK, anything wrong (maybe beside minor stuff that could be change in between) is direct proof that it's bullshit.

I'm on Dragon Isles camp as well. We had few hints:
    - they were mentioned in Islands Expedictions quests (don't remember where exactly to be honest)
    - they were planned as endgame zone/raid for Vanilla on some early sketch.
    - we still have unexplored arena north of Stratholme, so people say it's dungeon, but it just don't match.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Also, Grimtotem rogues are silent enough.
    What they don't tell you: Grimtotem rogues are the ones that didn't make the cut for the Quiethoof or Hidden Horns. They're actually the worst tauren rogues around, which is why they're the only ones you can find.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    everything hints towards dragon isles

it was supposed to be a vanilla zone, with old god corrupted theme, now it getting even more hints with wrathion and other isle expeditions quests.

Chrome scenario, the return of the twilight dragonflight, Wrathion again after doing things on his own, the "aspects" helping the heart of azeroth(similar how they create the dragon soul) Murozond still being an "inevitable" thread, how we got sylverian dragon mount and the anniversary mount is a DW dragon mount.

We can even get a "dragonsworn" class, somehow a sorcerer kind of magic class, it could be all nothing, but the possibility still is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    everything hints towards dragon isles

it was supposed to be a vanilla zone, with old god corrupted theme, now it getting even more hints with wrathion and other isle expeditions quests.

Chrome scenario, the return of the twilight dragonflight, Wrathion again after doing things on his own, the "aspects" helping the heart of azeroth(similar how they create the dragon soul) Murozond still being an "inevitable" thread, how we got sylverian dragon mount and the anniversary mount is a DW dragon mount.

We can even get a "dragonsworn" class, somehow a sorcerer kind of magic class, it could be all nothing, but the possibility still is there.
    Technically everything hints towards Old gods, seeing as Blizz has had expansions be teased 2 expansions in advance since MoP. And Old gods were teased properly in Legion, same as Faction war was teased in WoD, and the Burning Legion was teased in MoP.

If we go by this logic then next expansion in old gods, the one after is Death and 11.0 is dragon isles.

Guess we just have ot wait for Blizzcon to see. Or maybe it is the location of 8.3, who knows these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Technically everything hints towards Old gods, seeing as Blizz has had expansions be teased 2 expansions in advance since MoP. And Old gods were teased properly in Legion, same as Faction war was teased in WoD, and the Burning Legion was teased in MoP.

If we go by this logic then next expansion in old gods, the one after is Death and 11.0 is dragon isles.

Guess we just have ot wait for Blizzcon to see. Or maybe it is the location of 8.3, who knows these days.
    50% chance Ny'alotha 50% chance they'll pull a Mist and use Dragon Isles.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Technically everything hints towards Old gods, .
    it hints both actually, Dragon isles could be the "prequel' of a full old god expansion, to me it would be a waste burn that now, when they could put later, so we don't get the fatigue of purple and shadow theme

Legion hinted heavily on southern seas, kultiras and zandalar and we get then.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it hints both actually, Dragon isles could be the "prequel' of a full old god expansion, to me it would be a waste burn that now, when they could put later, so we don't get the fatigue of purple and shadow theme

Legion hinted heavily on southern seas, kultiras and zandalar and we get then.
    inb4 "We're adding the Dragon Isles... to Island Expeditions."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    inb4 "We're adding the Dragon Isles... to Island Expeditions."
    mods please delete this post

So you consider my theory complete bullshit then? Hoped to be a bit more reasonable than that :P
    Not in a mean way, but yes, felt way too far-fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Not in a mean way, but yes, felt way too far-fetched.
    It is definitely beyond far-fetched. I just thought it might be a cool set piece in a potential Stormwind raid. Probably won't happen anyways, but one can hope, if the idea is cool enough then logic tends to move out of the way anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    mods please delete this post
    You know it's the most likely outcome.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton