Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just because she now thinks the Horde is nothing, it doesn't mean she didn't mean the "For the Horde!" she roared in the pre-BfA cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I used to HAAAAAATEEEEE Genn because he was such a one-dimensional idiot. HURR DURR GOTTA FUCK WITH SYLVANAS EVEN IF THE LEGION IS INVADING!!1!

But he's had a lot of character growth this expac and has turned into a pretty solid character.
    I love Genn, he's probably my favorite Ally character. I was just so happy to have someone who didn't want to constantly play nice with the Horde. Considering Sylvanas was responsible for the death of his son and loss of his kingdom, his motivations were solid they just came 3 expansions late.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Yeah, I've voiced this complaint before. I'm fine with Zappyboi, by the way. But I can't forgive them for Sylvanas in this cinematic being a lie. It built up expectations. It's what got me to thumb up this expansion, despite hating the Horde vs Alliance. I hoped this meant there was evolution ahead for the character. Unfortunately nah. She remained the worst character to give the Warchief position. And sure, I think Blizzard has stayed true to the character. I just wished they'd allowed her to grow and change, rather than merely progress. And I wish the rest of the expansion would not have destroyed the promise of that cinematic.

have to agree. lordaeron should've happened first then teldrassil.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Just because she now thinks the Horde is nothing, it doesn't mean she didn't mean the "For the Horde!" she roared in the pre-BfA cinematic.
    Huh... what changed then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tis kinda weird how we're led to believe she's "for the Horde" but we're actually nothing to her.. oh well.

Still a really cool cinematic though, disagree on the Zekhan thing. I'm glad we're getting some new named characters that are not Orc or Human for once.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Why do anything?

¯\(°_o)/¯
    It's so strange.

"Why are you talking about World or Warcraft here? And... is an original topic I haven't seen before? This is wrong!"

What an odd place this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    I actually really like the BFA Cinematic. It has fist pump moments for both factions, shows lots of Characters and there's a lot happening. I really like Anduin's Barrier section and think it's very enjoyable to watch.

Can't criticise Blizzard for Cinematics. I may have some strong criticisms for the game but the BFA Cinematic intro is definitely not one of them.
    It's a good cinematic on it's own but watching it now it just feels sour. Feels like marketing team wrote one version and then the gameplay team wrote the scenario without even consulting each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    I think it's time to repost this.

3+ Year Old Account
    I believe the BFA cinematics were some of the best they ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I used to HAAAAAATEEEEE Genn because he was such a one-dimensional idiot. HURR DURR GOTTA FUCK WITH SYLVANAS EVEN IF THE LEGION IS INVADING!!1!

But he's had a lot of character growth this expac and has turned into a pretty solid character.
    While that would be the logical conclusion, his outburst after the end of the siege leads me to believe that most of this might yet be negated..

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Old Soldier cinematic was better than the BfA opening cinematic. It had so much more emotion and depth to it. I think I will associate Old Soldier more with this expansion than BfA's opening

Old Soldier just might be my favourite WoW cinematic too... may not beat the WotLK opening, but its a close second.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Steven Seagal and Van Damme are the only movies I don't watch anymore.
    <---- Van Damme is scared of me!

The worst cinematic is easily Legion, I think we can all agree on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    The worst cinematic is easily Legion, I think we can all agree on that.
    Can we? Based on what?
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    Can we? Based on what?
    Compared to all the others? Vanilla / BC are iconic, Wrath is mysterious and beautiful, great music. Cata is cool to see DW fly around and destroy stuff and the music is also good. WoD is one of the best actually, BFA's have all been top tier and Mists was lighthearted and different. Legion was just the most forgettable for me and the one I revisit the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Compared to all the others? Vanilla / BC are iconic, Wrath is mysterious and beautiful, great music. Cata is cool to see DW fly around and destroy stuff and the music is also good. WoD is one of the best actually, BFA's have all been top tier and Mists was lighthearted and different. Legion was just the most forgettable for me and the one I revisit the least.
    So what you mean to say was; "the worst cinematic is easily Legion in my opinion, whatever little that is worth since I don't speak for other people."

Got it
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    So what you mean to say was; "the worst cinematic is easily Legion in my opinion, whatever little that is worth since I don't speak for other people."

Got it
    I guess - It seems to me to be the least brought up one, so I feel the general consensus is it's the "worst".

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Huh... what changed then?
    She has been doing things unknown to us players. She has dealt with powers much greater than the Alliance and Horde war, and that has changed how she views the world and what lies beyond it. A revelation. Exactly what that is I don't know, as I'm not the one writing the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    She has been doing things unknown to us players. She has dealt with powers much greater than the Alliance and Horde war, and that has changed how she views the world and what lies beyond it. A revelation. Exactly what that is I don't know, as I'm not the one writing the story.
    That's how i understood it, too. It's not that she hated the Horde or something, she has more important things on her mind.
    That's why i found it stupid she fled in the first place, if she just explained herself everyone would have agreed.