Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Alliance deserved more than just Teldrassil.
    If the Alliance deserves more, can you imagine what the likes of the Forsaken and the Orcs deserve?

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    How many years ago was it now? The pandaren were right about the horde and alliance, so was Taran-zhu, and Wrathion, but even Wrathion gave up on us, shame, i really liked him.
    It’s always been obvious. It’s always felt like they’ve just made up random ass reasons to be at war with each other, only to magically become best friends to fight a common evil only then for some random reason for us to be at war again. You can have the “war” in Warcraft without it having to be Horde vs Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    A bunch of random assholes come to your house and tear up the place, I think you're perfectly justified in telling them to piss off, especially when they took the tiny, annoying but still dangerous spirits that haunt your house and turned them into full on nightmare monsters formed of claws and hatred.
    Exactly this. I mean, no matter on which of my toons I arrived, Horde or Alliance I felt like a douche for tearing the place up like I did, with the Alliance toons even more. And boy, when I played through the Jade forest to the end I really wanted to take it all back. I played it once on both sides for the story and never again, just because I didn't want to mess up the Jade forest again. I completely understood why Taran Zhu wanted us gone as badly as he did ^^

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Might have the same problem. Besides I'd think Exodar is probably the least defensible capitol. Wasn't the thing Sylvanas was trying to prevent them shipping the azerite to a secure place before shipping it to the EK?
    Yes, its probably one of the least defensible cities, being defensible however is irrelevant if nobody attacks there.

the point as you mentioned was to prevent a safe port to EK and Stormwind but what sylvannas did was pointless because there is still (if we dont count feathermoon stronghold ) one big city with ships and ports there to do the job. so her assault was pontless as she just closed one door while leaving others open.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    tong's speech at the end of pandaria is the most embarrassingly stupid piece of writing i have ever seen not just in wow but in anything. yea eternal race war and genocide makes you strong actually.

i hope the reason they deleted the legendary cloak questline from the game was to bury that one line from tong at the end.
    It's based on survival of the fittest principal and what happened in real life world with the cold war. Yeah it might sound stupid, but the principal of parties riling eachother up to do better is a thing.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Yep, too bad they've been largely ignored ever since because of "neutral playable race regretz." Their lessons and principles along with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They supported a coup in Undercity.
    When did this happen exactly?

Not to mention the fact that they destroyed priceless artifact which would free the Forsaken from their curse of decay.
    You mean the lantern? Yeah, that's not what that did... All that would do is give Sylvanas the ability to make more valkyr, which wouldn't free them from any curse of decay, all it would do is let her subject more people to that curse.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    When did this happen exactly?
    Anduin supported Desolate Council.
    You mean the lantern? Yeah, that's not what that did... All that would do is give Sylvanas the ability to make more valkyr, which wouldn't free them from any curse of decay, all it would do is let her subject more people to that curse.
    Val'kyr can grant immortality. With infinite val'kyr, Forsaken would not need to decay.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Damn right.

<3 <3 never played the expansion but i loved the trailer xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin supported Desolate Council.

Val'kyr can grant immortality. With infinite val'kyr, Forsaken would not need to decay.
    The council wasn't attempting a coup, the city was without a leader in the absence of Sylvanas so they setup a council to handle matters in her absence... The council's purpose was not to overthrow her or wrest control of the city from her, only to run the city while she was away in Orgrimmar and unable to do it herself.

That's simply not true.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Damn right.

Hands down still the best trailer for any expansion ever. I laugh every time I see the human hand that spear over to the orc as they're just staring a the Pandaren lol. And probably still one of my favorite expansions, if only for the fact that level 80 twinking and running cata dungeons was the most fun I've ever had in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The council wasn't attempting a coup, the city was without a leader in the absence of Sylvanas so they setup a council to handle matters in her absence... The council's purpose was not to overthrow her or wrest control of the city from her, only to run the city while she was away in Orgrimmar and unable to do it herself.

That's simply not true.
    Which would have eventually turned into another failed coup, especially once Anduin was dumb enough to bring Calia to that meeting.

It was formed without Banshee Queen's knowledge. This is a coup.

That's simply not true.
    Someone has not read Dark Mirror.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    Yes, its probably one of the least defensible cities, being defensible however is irrelevant if nobody attacks there.

the point as you mentioned was to prevent a safe port to EK and Stormwind but what sylvannas did was pointless because there is still (if we dont count feathermoon stronghold ) one big city with ships and ports there to do the job. so her assault was pontless as she just closed one door while leaving others open.
    I kinda envisioned it in RTS terms. The gold mine with the goodies is in Silithus. The town hall where the gold can actually be put to work is in Stormwind. But the peons (small transport/cargo ships) carrying the goods can't make it across the Great Sea on their own. They need to deliver it to another port, like Teldrassil, and hand the goods over to large freight/transport ships that CAN make it across the sea. Until it gets to Stormwind it does the Alliance no good.

What other city is there? Their only other blue water port, Theramore, is gone.

Except we know from Sylvanas herself that she wanted to use Eyir to make Forsaken immortal. And with them being immortal, she'd lose the need to make more Forsaken as that's only a stopgap to replenish her forces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was formed without Banshee Queen's knowledge. This is a coup.
    Yeah, no, that's not what a coup is.

Someone has not read Dark Mirror.
    And that someone is you...

That's not something they can just do willy-nilly, it required the bodily sacrifice of a blood relative, and they were pretty vague on how exactly it worked, it's heavily implied that they moved Nathanos' soul into his nephew's body.

This isnot something they could just do to any forsaken.

Alliance deserved more than just Teldrassil.
    God I hope Tyrande fractures off and lets us choose to side her crusade like that horde filth could choose between loyalist and saurfang.

Orcs werent happy enough destroying their own planet, now they gotta fuck with everyone else's world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    God I hope Tyrande fractures off and lets us choose to side her crusade like that horde filth could choose between loyalist and saurfang.
    Orcs werent happy enough destroying their own planet, now they gotta fuck with everyone else's world.
    You are aware that even if you can choose her, you won't do anything? Just like loyalist/rebel had no bearing on story.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You are aware that even if you can choose her, you won't do anything? Just like loyalist/rebel had no bearing on story.
    Its the intent behind it, let people fantasize in a fantasy game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    The more choices, the better.
    Orcs have burning trees in their genes. That was the mission they were given from Titans.