15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    London football tomorrow, even if they’re hiding it in the 1 o’clock game mix.
    Really? The only good thing about foreign games was they started crazy early so you could catch 4 games back to back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Good luck guys.

Sincerely,
    A Giants fan
    Thanks
    I've got no complaints so far.

Hey guys, quick question. What're my options for streaming games this year? I don't have cable and cannot justify paying for it when I'd use it for one thing. Internet access is all I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ready for another blowout in London, at least the stadium is nice.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Hey guys, quick question. What're my options for streaming games this year? I don't have cable and cannot justify paying for it when I'd use it for one thing. Internet access is all I have.
    Game pass is the only legal option. We can't advize you on any other methods on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Raiders/Bears game here is going exactly as you'd expect.

Only the two teams seem to be confused as to what role they are meant to be playing. Oakland definately winning the Mack trade though so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tom Brady just threw the worst interception I have ever seen him throw. Under pressure and just a fluttering air ball/jump ball to James White, with 2 defenders in the area. Terrible play.

Patriots just not playing very well on offense again in general this game. Up 9-7 at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bengals-Cardinals is really gonna come down to who wants it. Less.

We may have a winner: Andy Dalton 4/10 22 yards
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Washington is trying their damnedest to let NE score again.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

15+ Year Old Account
    That rb toss by Carr was outstanding. There have been a few plays that makes me think he's already over this season/his tenure with the Raiders.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    That rb toss by Carr was outstanding. There have been a few plays that makes me think he's already over this season/his tenure with the Raiders.
    Carr is gonna get a shot somewhere next season. But it's probably still the Raiders at this point unless a team is willing to part with picks. Too many teams racing to the bottom for the Raiders to land a QB this year.

Meanwhile! Let's see how the Jets are doing.

Oh.

You know I still feel fairly confident in saying McCarthy to the Jets next year.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Jets, Redskins and Bengals picked a bad year to be as terrible as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Oh god don't remind me. That miss ruined my entire post-season. I haven't enjoyed the NFL as much since.
    Vikings and kickers in the playoffs go together like open-mic nights and crippling performance anxiety.

15+ Year Old Account
    I looked away for a minute, why didn't the Raiders interception count? Penalty?

The Houston/Atlanta game is actually turning out to be decent.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be a lot of Josh Jacobs jerseys sold in the UK next week.

After seeing them be crushed by the Dolphins in 2014 and then whatever that shitshow was last year, I can finally enjoy a Raiders game here in England. Not a perfect 60 minutes of football but they came through when it mattered.

Denver with 2 TDs on their first 2 drives, I can't remember the last time that happened.

The Chargers defense helped a lot though, their secondary is having problems tackling.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a difference good pass protection makes, the Saints basically ran their normal offense and Bridgewater was flawless. Winston was sacked six times and Evans was completely shut down. Teams have been picking up some garbage-time yards on the Saints but the defense does a great job again.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting weekend so far. Kinda sad I was watching Patriots cause a lot of the other games sounded interesting. Games on right now too. Packers annihilating the Cowboys defense so far.

What a difference good pass protection makes, the Saints basically ran their normal offense and Bridgewater was flawless. Winston was sacked six times and Evans was completely shut down. Teams have been picking up some garbage-time yards on the Saints but the defense does a great job again.
    That was the complete game I was looking for. The Oline really stepped up their game and gave Teddy a lot more time and far less penalties so we were in long distance to go for first down situations. Our defense is really playing well like 2 years ago levels.