Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Is the complete radio silence on Blizzard's part ever going to end this xpack?
    Didnt know this expansion mean the few weeks since we got 8.2.5.

At least try to make sense in your shitposts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

When was the last time they spoke about spec balance? Raid tuning? PvP tuning? All the systems are a mess and they just keep giving us LOL cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I'm just going to quote this right here and now...

Just for "reference" (Meaning, if you're wrong, I'm going to bring this up as an "I told you so").
    You can do it. I mean with the a-pull that the entire faction war has been I am sure Blizzard can give us Nyalotha in 8.3 out of the blue, it would just further fuel my hatred of this expansion because so many important things have been wasted.

I am just not expecting Nyalotha at all. I mean Argus in 7.3 absolutely made sense but Nyalotha... we know nothing about it. And barely anything about N'zoth. Sounds like a great idea to try and defeat N'zoth in his own realm then. We don't even know what Nyalotha is. We don't know where it's located. We don't know anything relevant about N'zoth. All of that happens in 8.3 and we'll finish the entire N'zoth storyline off? Uhm, I hope not.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

All I'm hoping and praying for is we don't get another raid tier. Filler raid at worst, but please do not extend BfA til nearly 2021...
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    Wait you think next expansion is in 6-7 months ? Meaning an April release ? That is highly unlikely.
    WoW expansions tend to release at the end of years, meaning August-December months, so we looking at around a year until next expansion going by previous patterns.
    I think he's talking about 8.3's release date, e.g. January or later plus an additional 6-7 months and we'll have the new expansion or at least the expansion pre-patch.

Oh and I wouldn't call August (Legion, BfA) or September (MoP) "end of the year". We had three Q3 expansions (Legion, BfA, MoP) and three Q4 expansions (WotLK, Cataclysm, WoD). TBC was released in Q1 but was planned for a Q4 release and then delayed by several weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

When did we have the last official interviews or dev talk that's more than a mere tweet about BfA? Can't recall it. We had a lot of stuff about Classic but about BfA's ongoing future? So yes, it seems like they went radio silent about BfA. Maybe it's "working as intended" though.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-10-07 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    All I'm hoping and praying for is we don't get another raid tier. Filler raid at worst, but please do not extend BfA til nearly 2021...
    We won't get 9.0 until late Q3 early Q4 2020 regardless. Just accept that BfA is not going to be cut short and find something else to bitch about instead of "boohoo, Blizzard is giving us content"

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I don't see them getting out the next expansion in early 2020, so another tier seems guaranteed. That would still only put 9.0 in late 2020, though.

To expect the next expansion in Q3/20 seems like the most reasonable thing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    You mean Nazjatar? Mechagon has a lot of new assets compared to Nazjatar. The naga capital is such an eyesore, they didn't even try.
    Except they did? Most of Nazjatar was new assets.

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean Nazjatar? Mechagon has a lot of new assets compared to Nazjatar. The naga capital is such an eyesore, they didn't even try.
    What? Nazjatar is awesome and full of new stuff. The gnome Island is just a generic small island with some trees and lots of robots. And the eternal palace looks amazing. Never understood the love for mechagon. I just stayed there until flying and never went back
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    What? Nazjatar is awesome and full of new stuff. The gnome Island is just a generic small island with some trees and lots of robots. And the eternal palace looks amazing. Never understood the love for mechagon. I just stayed there until flying and never went back
    Mechagon does have plenty of new architecture. Zin'azshari is mostly reused Azsuna assets.

Yeah it was really weak, i really hate nazjatar.
    They did nothing to introduce naga architecture or culture, its all just snake people living in crumbling night elf ruins... they had 10000 years to fix things but they just leave it, and we're supposed to fear these losers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Mechagon does have plenty of new architecture. Zin'azshari is mostly reused Azsuna assets.
    and their stronghold is already 'ruins' by the time we get there. its just really disappointing that nothing was reinforced or anything. Azsuna already did the 'night elf ruins' thing, we didnt need more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes.. Zin'azshari which is just a small part of Nazjatar, you can't look at the rest including Eternal Palace and say "Nah it's just Azsuna"

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    and their stronghold is already 'ruins' by the time we get there. its just really disappointing that nothing was reinforced or anything. Azsuna already did the 'night elf ruins' thing, we didnt need more of it.
    Azsuna is ruins from the same time period by the same people. It's kinda expected they look alike. I wouldn't call Zin'azshari a Naga stronghold, though. It's just the ruins of their ancient capital. After the Sundering, it was no longer appropriate to their needs, so they build new dwellings.

Alright... Hopefully they'll reveal the planning tomorrow
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just speculating here but what's the chance that instead of Ny'alotha we end up in Thros again for the last patch to connect to Ny'alotha for the next expansion?
    Just going off where each of the zone stories have gone so far e.g. Zandalar's zones stories culminated in Mythrax's return and Ghuun's release, Stormsong Valley in Azshara and N'zoth's plans coming to fruition, Tiragarde Sound in Ashvane's affilation with Azshara and Mechagon. Meanwhile Drustvar hasn't really had any further connection yet.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    That globe is from WOTLK. Since then we had Pandaria, Broken Isles, Kul Tiras & Zandalar added to the map and yet if you go to Ulduar it still shows the globe as it was in 2009.

Blizzard can (and will) add as many landmasses to the game as they want.
    People fail to understand that scale doesn't matter in the game. Zandalar, Kul'Tiras, the Broken Isles, even Pandaria are nowhere the size the map suggests them to be, in relation to Kalimdor&EK. And obviously, any 'continent' or zone is way smaller in the game than it would be in a real-life Azeroth, anyway.

Any archipelago of small islands could be used as an expansion landmass, with an ingame size equaling recent expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I'm just speculating here but what's the chance that instead of Ny'alotha we end up in Thros again for the last patch to connect to Ny'alotha for the next expansion?
    Just going off where each of the zone stories have gone so far e.g. Zandalar's zones stories culminated in Mythrax's return and Ghuun's release, Stormsong Valley in Azshara and N'zoth's plans coming to fruition, Tiragarde Sound in Ashvane's affilation with Azshara and Mechagon. Meanwhile Drustvar hasn't really had any further connection yet.
    Since the beginning I felt Drustvar felt like its own thing, a story that didn’t fit the rest of BfA. I don’t think that will change. The most that came out of it was an excuse for kultiran druids.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Since the beginning I felt Drustvar felt like its own thing, a story that didn’t fit the rest of BfA. I don’t think that will change. The most that came out of it was an excuse for kultiran druids.
    In hindsight Drustvar feels more like the Alliance counterpart to Nazmir, in that both properly introduce the concept of death as teh force in WoW.
    Helya and Helheim in legion toucehd upon it, but mostly it didnt seem to actually go anywhere with it, just saying that Helya is a thing and Kvaldir are dead Vrykul.

Saying that i do wish there was a proper raid in Drustvar to mirror the one in Nazmir so both Alliance and Horde could have an introductory raid that they had narrative reason to do.

Players fighting over the setting of the next exp and Blizzard is probably like

8.3 - Delver of the Deeps

- New Island Expeditions : Tel'Abim, Dragon Isles
    Experience the exciting conclusion of the Wrathion storyline as you ready your sails and join him in gathering Azerite to restore the corrupted black dragonflight

- New Warfront : Ny'alotha
    Join the combined forces of the Alliance and the Horde led by King Anduin Wyrnn as they lay siege to God of the Deeps domain and slay N'zoth himself

- New Raid : Azeroth Heart Chamber
    Battle against Sylvanas’s worthiest champions, face down corrupt monstrosities from the shadows, and face the fallen heroes of the Horde and Alliance.
    Bosses : Tyrande the Fanatical, Risen Azshara, Ashes of Saurfang, Xal'atath

- New Allied Races : Gilgoblins and Leper Gnomes!
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2019-10-07 at 01:42 PM.