Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    A new class is just more recipe for nightmare.

More to balance, more to setup and more for them to mess up.
    Oh, my bad, because classes always have been so well balanced and never been messed up at any point in the Game, ever.

MoP had the most in depth classes and we still got another class, stop this bs please.

Blizzard doing poorly with class design was because they wanted it to be poorly (for god what reason, if its really cuz of accessibility and no ability bloat, yuck)

Gaming companies really love Shadowy things. Because , all gamers are edgy?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Black Man of Steal View Post
    Shadowdelving doesn't even sound that bad. But Delver of Shadows?
    The delving thing has me intrigued now. It's not a super typical word, and before 8.2.5 hit, this thing popped up on 4chan. It was posted by the user "DelveDeeper".

The associated pic is a Tortollan with glowing red eyes. Jeremy Feasel then posted this on his twitter a week later. Could the Tortollans be the ones bringing us to Ny'alotha?

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    The delving thing has me intrigued now. It's not a super typical word, and before 8.2.5 hit, this thing popped up on 4chan. It was posted by the user "DelveDeeper".

The associated pic is a Tortollan with glowing red eyes. Jeremy Feasel then posted this on his twitter a week later. Could the Tortollans be the ones bringing us to Ny'alotha?
    They carry us on their back to Nyalotha? *lol*

I'm intrigued now, too. At least this got me excited, although I think delve / delver / delving in the expansion name is incredibly silly.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-10-07 at 01:15 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonz View Post
    lol. its just the name of the cast from the channeling mobs in nazjatar.

Has anyone broken their cast timer down like it was done to Xorothian Cultists?

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post

Well, Nola does have a purple aura and glowing purple eyes. She has us slaughter crabs and turtles in possibly ritualistic sacrifice. And both her and one of the others have us draw what could be runes in random places across the continent (If the Loh quests count).
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Don't forget that it was a tortollan that gave us Xal'atath.

Always knew that a damn talking turtle is up to no good.

Should have never trusted those beachdivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Don't forget that it was a tortollan that gave us Xal'atath.
    I'm not actually sure that's canon. Presumably the priest version is the canon one since the priest's experience is canonical to Xal'atath herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Not neccesarily, I just personally haven't seen anything tangible.
    The survey with the level squish question was definitely real, I always receive Blizz surveys and even posted my pic on these forums

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Dragon Isles survives 8.3 and at this point the only leaks I'm trusting are ones that have it involved in 9.0.

Also brace your butts. The 7.3 PTR was where we datamined Kul'tiras existing. Today may be the day all questions are answered.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It has to be Dragon Isles. It absolutely has to be, considering they are nowhere to be found in BFA and also brought up for the first time in BFA.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It has to be Dragon Isles. It absolutely has to be, considering they are nowhere to be found in BFA and also brought up for the first time in BFA.
    Shadowlands remains an ever-present possibility. But I get the feeling since 8.3 is all about traveling to an "alternate reality overlaid over our existing world" that Shadowlands is DOA as a continent as a result.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Well now. This is interesting. Tinker fans will freakin love the reveal of mechagnomes as an allied race. Titan facilities are back b*tchezzz

And another attack on the vale. Taran Zhu is gonna have an aneurism. Or turn into the new villain. Garrosh, Khadgar and Sylvanas. These outsiders only bring trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Tinker fans will freakin love the reveal of mechagnomes as an allied race. Titan facilities are back b*tchezzz
    I agree that Titan Facilities and "bulwark against the Old Gods" makes the credibility of a Titan-based Tech Class greater than ever. I think a Mechagon-flavored Tinker is just not as appealing. In fact, with Wrathion back in the fold, I see this old 2013 theory of mine as being relevant once again!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...cept-Titanborn

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I agree that Titan Facilities and "bulwark against the Old Gods" makes the credibility of a Titan-based Tech Class greater than ever. I think a Mechagon-flavored Tinker is just not as appealing. In fact, with Wrathion back in the fold, I see this old 2013 theory of mine as being relevant once again!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...cept-Titanborn
    Maybe the Titanborn IS the Dragonsworn, using magic, technology and Titan blessings at the same time.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Oky cross your fingers boys. Datamining is in full force. Not mine. Have no idea how to do it.

Yeah at this point what they show at Blizzcon is going to make or break whether I return to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well now. This is interesting. Tinker fans will freakin love the reveal of mechagnomes as an allied race. Titan facilities are back b*tchezzz

And another attack on the vale. Taran Zhu is gonna have an aneurism. Or turn into the new villain. Garrosh, Khadgar and Sylvanas. These outsiders only bring trouble.
    I cant say this damn enough in all my Blizzcon hype:

There is no way they pump out Mechagnomes just to not release one of the most wanted Classes: The Tinker.

All in all this means they are confirmed for me until Blizzcon.

Ok, now Iam sure Blizzard has the next expansion announcement ready for Blizzcon 2019 and it will overhaul the whole game.

Iam sure we will know more about nerubians in 9.0 because they are the only ones that DOESNT APPEAR IN 8.3

My prediction:

Tinkers.
    Necromancers.
    And Nerubians hahah