Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Do you know if Biden pulled some favor to get his son on the board? I mean, with that kind of bullshit accusation, you have to have a fucking source, right? Because if you don't, I am going to refer this to Joe Biden, and let him have fun with the lawsuits.
    There are no specific qualifications his son had that would allow him to be placed on that board.

AP in 2014: Ukrainian energy firm hires Biden son as lawyer
    Pacheco said Biden’s son came to Burisma’s attention after he was introduced by Devon Archer, another new Burisma board member, to Alan Apter, Burisma’s board chairman. Archer works with Hunter Biden at Rosemont and was a top fundraiser for now-Secretary of State John Kerry when Kerry ran for president in 2004. Zlochevskyi approved Biden’s hiring, Pacheco said.

Zlochevskyi, 48, worked as minister of natural resources and environment under Yanukovych and most recently was deputy secretary of Ukraine’s national security and defense council, which advised Yanukovych on defense matters.

Zlochevskyi also served in the Ukrainian parliament from 2007 to 2011 as a member of the Party of Regions, the political party affiliated with Yanukovych and traditionally aligned with pro-Russian interests.

Zlochevskyi’s name is missing from Burisma’s web site, but financial documents in Cyprus as well as U.S. Securities and Exchange records show that he owns the bulk of Burisma’s shares. Zlochevskyi’s Cyprus-based Brociti Investments Limited controls Burisma.

Hunter Biden joined Burisma in April, the same month his father visited Kiev to show support for the new interim government.

Not only he is hired there, he is hired by firm associated with "pro-Russian" Yanukovich. Tsk-tsk.

Also, what illegal thing was Burisma doing or what was illegal about Hunter Biden being on that board to a foreign company?
    Again, you seem to be missing my argument that it is corrupt behavior, and not necessarily illegal behavior.

And you are defending it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I remember the days when he praised gulags and the death of millions.
    Not "praised", but considered those to be high, but fair price for WW2 victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    There are no specific qualifications his son had that would allow him to be placed on that board.

AP in 2014: Ukrainian energy firm hires Biden son as lawyer
    Pacheco said Biden’s son came to Burisma’s attention after he was introduced by Devon Archer, another new Burisma board member, to Alan Apter, Burisma’s board chairman. Archer works with Hunter Biden at Rosemont and was a top fundraiser for now-Secretary of State John Kerry when Kerry ran for president in 2004. Zlochevskyi approved Biden’s hiring, Pacheco said.

Zlochevskyi, 48, worked as minister of natural resources and environment under Yanukovych and most recently was deputy secretary of Ukraine’s national security and defense council, which advised Yanukovych on defense matters.

Zlochevskyi also served in the Ukrainian parliament from 2007 to 2011 as a member of the Party of Regions, the political party affiliated with Yanukovych and traditionally aligned with pro-Russian interests.

Zlochevskyi’s name is missing from Burisma’s web site, but financial documents in Cyprus as well as U.S. Securities and Exchange records show that he owns the bulk of Burisma’s shares. Zlochevskyi’s Cyprus-based Brociti Investments Limited controls Burisma.

Hunter Biden joined Burisma in April, the same month his father visited Kiev to show support for the new interim government.

Not only he is hired there, he is hired by firm associated with "pro-Russian" Yanukovich. Tsk-tsk.

Again, you seem to be missing my argument that it is corrupt behavior, and not necessarily illegal behavior.

And you are defending it.
    How is he not qualified? You specifically stated that he was hired by Burisma, as a lawyer. To which he is. And again, just because Biden went there in 2014, doesn't mean he got him hired there.

And just about every fucking definition of corruption, usually comes with the illegal tag with it. To which, you cannot prove either.

But using your definition, Trump is corrupt, Kushner is corrupt, Ivanka is corrupt, Eric and Don Jr. are corrupt as well. Then you have Wilbur Ross, who was on one of Russia's favorite money laundering banks, Bank of Cyprus.

And I am not defending anything, just proving you wrong, yet again, because you walked right into this fucking trap because you can't prove that Biden got him hired, or that he wasn't qualified to be on the board. He was hired as a lawyer, he is a lawyer. You want to know who really isn't qualified to run a fucking booth in a mall? Ivanka Trump, Eric and Donald Trump Jr. They don't have enough IQ combined to manage their way out of a wet paper bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Trump is now accusing Nancy Pelosi of treason.

Has anyone bothered sitting Mango Mussolini down and explained to him that criticizing him and wanting to hold him accountable is not a crime, no matter how much he wishes it were?
    God.....those tweets, so much cringe.

First the whole "she knew of all of the many lies".....I felt like I was just hit in the head.
    Next we have "Liddle' Adam Schiff". What's that fucking apostrophe for?
    And finally he believes these people will be impeached.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Because, if you don't refute it, more gullible people listen to it and believe it. That is why the Facebook ads his employers bought in 2016 reached over 120 million Americans. Because gullible people kept sharing it like they were true.
    You are literally spreading his shitty lies for him every time you quote him. You are the one sharing it over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    The fuck does anyone talk to this clown for? I’ll never understand how people just argue back and forth for hours with people that never post a single word in good faith. You’re not “winning” anything by proving how wrong he is, his only motive is to derail any conversation, so why ever give him what he wants? Every time you reply, you lose, he wins...every single time.
    Agreed. Well said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    God.....those tweets, so much cringe.

First the whole "she knew of all of the many lies".....I felt like I was just hit in the head.
    Next we have "Liddle' Adam Schiff". What's that fucking apostrophe for?
    And finally he believes these people will be impeached.
    This is the only time I've ever hoped he'd keep talking.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything i post is in good faith.

People are just unable to see actual difference in opinion as one rather then their own narrow perception of "good faith arguments".

Almost noone is proving me wrong; most of the time people just link articles from top of google search that they don't even read.
    Exactly. Well said. Keep posting, I enjoy reading your rebuttals.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Exactly. Well said. Keep posting, I enjoy reading your rebuttals.
    LOL. He got owned. Because he can't prove that Biden got him on the board, can't prove that Biden was doing anything illegal, because that is almost always what is linked to "corruption". And then I showed him that all of the Trump children but Barron and Tiffany are probably more corrupt than Joe or Hunter is.

How about that photo of senior Biden, Hunter Biden, and Burisma's owner together that got copyright-striked out of Trump's twitter?

Or do you think it's just a perfect coincidence?
    If that photo is all you have that's shitty at best and fucking eating nails retarded at worst.

I have a photo of Trump talking to Bill and Hillary, which means Trump helped delete those emails! See? Look! I can make stupid arguments too!

I think it would be cool to chat with the actual person behind Shlacker puppet. How their work conditions are (post quota, how many forums to troll in etc). If their wage is more than minimum/median wages. If they are happy with their job.

Last year, for the first time on record, the 400 wealthiest Americans paid a lower total tax rate than any other income group. https://t.co/i9thIFaCRJ
    https://twitter.com/DLeonhardt/statu...700477952?s=19

Oh Trumpkins how you were so conned. I chuckle sometimes, buy unfortunately it comes at the cost of almost every American.

Oh this is a fun link of the same graph with animation as you watch the tax rate on the wealthy from the 1950's move steadily down.

https://twitter.com/gabriel_zucman/s...694869504?s=19
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I think it would be cool to chat with the actual person behind Shlacker puppet. How their work conditions are (post quota, how many forums to troll in etc). If their wage is more than minimum/median wages. If they are happy with their job.
    Given how low effort some posts are, the pay must be crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    More likely gets paid per reply, so he's making bank.
    The term you're looking for is "root cellar". It's where you store turnips.

BUT!

Breaking news, the lawsuit Trump has filed to keep his NYState taxes from the hands of NYState prosecutors has just been dismissed.

I trust NYState officials as far as most officials -- i.e. pretty well -- but these things are too hot to handle. Someone's going to do the wrong thing, and leak them. Shame on them, that's illegal.

I will, however, be waiting right here to see what they actually say when that happens.

More likely gets paid per reply, so he's making bank.
    That person must have received an early Holiday bonus to get that approval from Ghostpanther.

I can imagine the nefarious poster right now. 'Hey look I have an American praising my post'. As this person gets high-fives all around.

Please for the love of all of you. Stop replying to that person(s). Put on ignore and enjoy actual honest discussion in this thread.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Breaking news, the lawsuit Trump has filed to keep his NYState taxes from the hands of NYState prosecutors has just been dismissed.
    More info (aka god damn it you beat me to it):

Trump Ordered to Turn Over 8 Years of Tax Returns to the Manhattan D.A.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/07/n...uit-vance.html

I think Trump’s bad week, is becoming a month...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    More info (aka god damn it you beat me to it):

Trump Ordered to Turn Over 8 Years of Tax Returns to the Manhattan D.A.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/07/n...uit-vance.html

I think Trump’s bad week, is becoming a month...
    "A judge rejected the president’s argument that he was immune from criminal investigations."

"In a 75-page ruling, Judge Marrero called the president’s argument “repugnant to the nation’s governmental structure and constitutional values.” Presidents, their families and businesses are not above the law, the judge ruled." That's a beautiful thing, thank you.

Everything i post is in good faith.

People are just unable to see actual difference in opinion as one rather then their own narrow perception of "good faith arguments".

Almost noone is proving me wrong; most of the time people just link articles from top of google search that they don't even read.
    LOL Oh how many times I have caught people doing there cracks me up, and half the time if they do find a source it's almost as good as "The Onion"

Sorry about your internet, America.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/64VaKY6.png?1[/IG]
    Can't wait to pay $3 to make a site load 30% faster for no reason.

7+ Year Old Account

He neglects to mention that the same decision affirmed states rights to impose their own rules. Say hello to California imposing net neutrality. I have a feeling they’re not going to play nice after the car emission issue.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/64VaKY6.png?1G]
    Eh, it's already fucked, so the speed loss from needing a VPN to get around ISP bullshit won't be too noticable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    LOL Oh how many times I have caught people doing there cracks me up, and half the time if they do find a source it's almost as good as "The Onion"
    You’re quite familiar with that. How about you criticize Adam schiff again for following the law.

BREAKING: White House: Turkey will soon invade Northern Syria, casting uncertainty on fate of Kurdish fighters allied with US. https://t.co/QEYoZDWGbk
    https://twitter.com/AP/status/1181051667120316418?s=19

An oh btw, which should have its own thread is a major US policy shift. @UnifiedDivide did post and cheers to this.

Basically Trump is withdrawing US troops who supported the Kurds in northern Iraq, allowing Turkey to proceed with moving troops against the Kurds.

Again no rhyme or reason why besides of course Trump twitter. Anything from Trump corruption to Putin.