7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Worgen heritage is absolute garbage. What were they thinking? They have NEVER been associated with the color gold.
    Seems to have plenty.

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I don't get it though, what will there be to DO in 8.3 when those Assaults aren't up, because I'm assuming they're periodic like invasions and not permanent?
    Afk Boralus/Dazar, what else ?

Wrathion, a legendary cape, Eternal Blossoms andd an Orgrimmar assault?

... sounds an awful lot like MOP 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    She literally said she'll just wait until people kill each other and N'zoth gets rekt aswell.

Basically, she'll have little to no involvement.

Also, Wrath of the Banshee Queen coming to Blizzcon babyy.
    Ye ye, I meant to say at the end of 8.3, I should have specified.

Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    Im glad I saved this. Can I get a " SURPRISED PIKACHU EMOTE" now pls?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295478/...a-raid?webhook

I still hold by it being a pretty stupid way to go, seeing as Faction war was the main plotline up until Sylvanas ran away from it. I made references to this being similar to if Legion ended with a final boss fight against Azshara, or Wrath had us bomb ICC leaving Arthas to run away and the final boss we fought was Deathwing.

Just because it is the way they went with it does not make it a reasonable way to end the expansion about faction war. Especially since there have been no attempts made to marry the two disparate plot elements in any coherent fashion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I don't get it though, what will there be to DO in 8.3 when those Assaults aren't up, because I'm assuming they're periodic like invasions and not permanent?
    Maybe one of the assaults is always open?

Also, probably story quests and the new solo progression thingy.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I was right, Ny’alotha is the WoW’s version of the upside-down.... How I track down a post I made over a year ago, I do not know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    This might actually release this year. No new zone is sad though. Their art team must be very busy. Either 9.0 is early summer or world revamp incoming?
    Yeah, given how they have altered the content flow this time around I think it's likely that they're aiming for a much shorter turnaround between 8.3 and 9.0.

They basically had the Broken Shore and Argus switch places this time around. Which means that their environment, level design, and quest design teams have probably been pretty much fully focused on 9.0 since they finished Nazjatar.

7+ Year Old Account
    Horrific Visions look very rouge-like. You progress more and more with each attempt.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Damn no Specific transmog announce in the sense of Mage Tower, no Specific Transmogs/mounts tied to M+.... feelsbadman.

7+ Year Old Account
    New Mythic Keystone Affix - Corrupted: Black Empire Obelisks that you can interact with. Pulls you into an alternate world, defeat the Lieutenant and return to reality wherever you are standing when he is defeated. This allows you to do some interesting skips. If you don't take care of the obelisks, the minions will come find you at the final boss of the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    Also, I hope that there will be some Dragon_isles_robe in PTR datamined the same it's happened with Kultiras questing cloth armor.
    BTW that happened in WoD too, with Suramar Amor

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    BTW, this literally confirms the first AMA 4chan leak (from the graphic designer).
    What was that first leak anyway?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yeah, given how they have altered the content flow this time around I think it's likely that they're aiming for a much shorter turnaround between 8.3 and 9.0.

They basically had the Broken Shore and Argus switch places this time around. Which means that their environment, level design, and quest design teams have probably been pretty much fully focused on 9.0 since they finished Nazjatar.
    Most likely 9.0 will launch near end of Q3, August/September anyway (hopefully September). I hope they'll release patch on December and start Alpha on late January.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    Damn no Specific transmog announce in the sense of Mage Tower, no Specific Transmogs/mounts tied to M+.... feelsbadman.
    There has to be something at the end, if not there is no reason to do them, and transmog is the most valuable item they can give for long-term player retention. That or a mount.

I would definitely not rule out some unique transmog from it though, especially seeing as we did not see the transmog from the new raid, meaning there is still a lot to be datamined.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    BTW that happened in WoD too, with Suramar Amor
    I dont think it was something accidentally left in the files from 7.0 but it was an actual tease from the Tanaan jungle World Boss which dropped "Spellcloak of Suramar" (Unless I am missing something else)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    That dev leak was right. RIP world revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    This might actually release this year. No new zone is sad though. Their art team must be very busy. Either 9.0 is early summer or world revamp incoming?
    Yeah, That's what I was thinking about release schedule.
    No new zone sucks.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    can you link it pls ?