Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    I'm sorry but did Ion just fucking say "Alpaca not included"?
    Seems like a wasted opportunity for an Alpaca racial mount to me, unless they want to make a rideable Alpaca for both factions.

Oh look, titan facilities this, titan facilities that. Again, kinda feels the same.
    I have no problem with the idea of putting the N'Zoth into the ground, but do we really need to rely on some titan gimmicks for it?
    Legendary cloak? Hmm, where have i seen this? Will they also remove it and cut the quests for it after the expansion is over because reasons while leaving other stuff in? xD
    Yeah, im salty.

oh man, i better get to grinding rustbolt and voldunai then!

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Blizzard really just needs to stop changing things... Their time and effort is better spent just introducing new zones, new dungeons & new raids.
    Retail has really gone too far and needs to get back to it's grass roots.

Loot needs to directly correspond to raid tiers, no more free loots.
    Reduce the raiding to be 2 difficulties and don't let Mythic+ gear trump raid gear ever.

New AH design looks like complete garbage.

Blizzard had the game right during it's early time.
    Reset the clock imo.
    Yes. Let's just cater the game to the 1% of tryhards and just fuck over everyone else.
    I dunno about you, but I prefer to actually play the game instead of AFKing in SW/ORG while spamming trade chat for tanks/healers.

Anyone getting a Murozond feel here.....with visions and alternate realities? Could be leading somewhere.......

Looks awesome. Now we finally got the confirmation that all the "leaks" were just full of shit, just as everybody knew anyway.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2019-10-07 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well, that's how it worked for Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei.
    Ah, I see. During Legion, I ended up exalted with Argussian Reach and Army of the Light on both factions so
    I did not notice how it worked back then. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnez View Post
    Umm.... BFA writing would like a word with you!
    Ugh.... yeah, I know =(

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Blizzard really just needs to stop changing things... Their time and effort is better spent just introducing new zones, new dungeons & new raids.
    Retail has really gone too far and needs to get back to it's grass roots.

Loot needs to directly correspond to raid tiers, no more free loots.
    Reduce the raiding to be 2 difficulties and don't let Mythic+ gear trump raid gear ever.

New AH design looks like complete garbage.

Blizzard had the game right during it's early time.
    Reset the clock imo.
    You have classic for that, go back to that forum or you want a ban again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Return of the tentacle memes

As per usual you guys are crying over stuff you built up in your own heads to be what it should be. You are only victims of your own hype. Patch looks awesome.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "nO eXpanSIOn aT blIzZcoN"

That Worgen Heritage armor is SO disappointing. Yikes.

Wrathion's coat is what people actually want.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Mechagnomes: You have MASSIVE population problems on the Alliance side with most of them concentrated on 2-3 US servers and this is what you give them...... wtf happened to the Sethrak??!?!?
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but you honestly believe the solution to the population imbalance is to just give the Alliance snake people?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that probably wouldn't work.

As is I think the only reason we are even getting Mechangnomes and Vulpera is that the work on them was done long ago. Allied Races as a whole are a completely failed feature of BfA.

5+ Year Old Account
    I thought it said no BACKPACK included, but its Alpaca my feels T_T i wanted my Red Armored Alpaca

Quote Originally Posted by KLPath View Post
    "Mechagnomes require Exalted with Mechagon." Did they mean Rustbolt Resistance? If so, if you are exalted with Rustbolt Resistance on a Horde character,
    does it unlock Mechagnomes on Alliance? Seems weird if it does work that way.
    You could unlock void elves and lightforged draenei for the Alliance if you had a Horde character exalted with the Argus reps. Likewise, you could unlock Highmountain tauren and nightborne on the Horde if you were exalted with them on an Alliance alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Like Argus and Nazjatar, pretty much. I fully expect Azshara to have her own wing in N'zoth's raid. They're not going to save her for later, when she was last seen he was abducting her.
    Yeah that's true though I was expecting more than Ny'alotha being mirror world/the Other Side/Upside Down of Azeroth but with shadows and a single large complex for a raid to take place in. Admittedly I also don't like what it suggests about N'zoth "not being in our world" as it's giving me WoD vibes and I'm also dreading that one of N'zoth's lieutenants is going to turn out to be Pinky the Immerseus Bat. It definitely seems like we'll be finishing her off here (or saving her as it looks like she's back on the floor being zapped unless that's meant to be a power up) and I'm not sure whether having her survive EP was a good idea if they're just having her fill a Boss slot for the immediately following raid.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I really wanted N'zoth to come out alive after BFA!

Also confirms Shadowlands is fake
    I dunno , Ny'alotha is listed as transit on the map , could be how we enter the shadowlands?!
    We'll see in less than a month.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    I really hope we don't kill Nzoth in 1 patch cycle. They've been setting him up for years. To kill him in 1 patch would be.... Weird.
    But do we actually kill him, or does he just "runs away" or "rescued" a-la Azshara... or maybe we just imprison him again?

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Even more expanded Azerite traits, but no mentions on making them more obtainable for Alts. /sigh.

Sadly I suspect this will wait till 8.3.5. Generally it is the very last patch of the expansion that just throws off all the leashes and gates. This is basically what has happened in legion when the AP stuff just got crazy with the over powered legendary weapon when people really started bashing down the challenge tower. I suspect the same here keep the difficulty until they are ready for it all to be trivial in the run up to the next expansion.