Thread: 8.3 soon™

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Amazing find buddy!

I'm 99% sure it's 8.3 PTR or some sort of big-ass announcement.

Thank you for this info
    430 hours is 18 days. That's 25th October, one week before Blizzcon. Don't know what should happen by then, seems way too late for a 8.3 announcement in my opinion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Almost like you put your business out in a forum of discussion or something. In a rather OT manner even.

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldn't we defeat N'zoth. What exactly makes him special when every other Old God was dealt with in a mid content patch?
    He is released
    He is 100%
    He is not restrained
    He has access to every army of the OG

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Amazing find buddy!

I'm 99% sure it's 8.3 PTR or some sort of big-ass announcement.

Thank you for this info
    Pretty sure the timer thing is just coincidence like in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by uzira View Post
    How are they going to announce a new expansion already when we still have a whole patch coming???? Story of BFA isnt even finished?
    Exactly like the Cata announcement?

Aug 21st 2009

December 8th 2009
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_3.3.0

10+ Year Old Account
    And there it is Visions of N'zoth

New Allied Races - Mechagnomes for the Alliance, Vulpera for the Horde
    Auction House revamp, including favoriting items and making shopping lists.
    Worgen and Goblin Heritage Armor
    Ny'alotha is a 12 boss raid with N'Zoth as the final boss
    Challenges inspired by the Mage Tower in Legion, designed for 1-5 players, to clear alternate visions of Orgrimmar and Stormwind. Wrathion will help you, and you'll power up a legendary cloak to improve your defenses against the Old Gods.
    Assaults by N'Zoth Minions on Titan Facilities - Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms. The Vale has finally been cleansed and restored to its original MoP appearance!
    With all the assaults on Titan facilities, the Titanforged system may be replaced by something new!
    New Mythic+ Affix to reflect N'Zoth - Corrupted. There are Black Empire obelisks that pull you into an alternate reality, and then port you out in a new location.
    8.3 PTR likely going live later today!

Brace yourself folks! The goalposts are about to move so much that it may trigger earthquakes.

/popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I said 8.3 won't be a massive content patch (like 7.3) or contain a huge raid (SoO, ToT style, +10 bosses). They had their "biggest patch of the expansion" already with 8.2, I doubt 8.3 will have a completely new zone or a raid that has more than 10 bosses.

Yes, please quote and correct me on that if datamining proves me wrong. I even summarized it for you so you can use this post directly. If I'm wrong I'll gladly admit it.
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    NEW PATCH HAS A FEW NEW ZONES
    12 BOSS RAID
    TONS OF NEW SYSTEMS
    NEW ALLIED RACES AND HERITAGE ARMOR
    OVERHAUL OF ah
    NEW AZERITE STUFF
    LEGENDARY
    NEW MAGE TOWER
    TONS OF OTHER NEW SHIT
    YEAH HMMMMM
    THIS POST OF YOURS AGED VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY POORLY

so.... oh yeah
    TITANFORGING REMOVED!

i dont think you know what that word means...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    NEW PATCH HAS A FEW NEW ZONES
    12 BOSS RAID
    TONS OF NEW SYSTEMS
    NEW ALLIED RACES AND HERITAGE ARMOR
    OVERHAUL OF ah
    NEW AZERITE STUFF
    LEGENDARY
    NEW MAGE TOWER
    TONS OF OTHER NEW SHIT
    YEAH HMMMMM
    THIS POST OF YOURS AGED VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY POORLY

so.... oh yeah
    TITANFORGING REMOVED!
    Here, I'll quote myself from the other thread:

Yes, I'll admit it: I was wrong, 8.3 is a huge patch and the Nyalotha raid is massive. I was wrong with my pessimistic 8.3 predictions and I have no problem to admit it.

Yet I am disappointed that Nyalotha will never be a zone and we're finishing off N'zoth.
    Still no new zones as I predicted. The raid is massive though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

"no new zones" did you forget nyalotha? we go there boi, outside the raid too, although its somewhat small.
    also a remade stormwind, org, and entirely remade vale of eternal blossoms and uldum?

Ny'alotha is everywhere. It's through a thin veil all throughout Azeroth.

430 hours is 18 days. That's 25th October, one week before Blizzcon. Don't know what should happen by then, seems way too late for a 8.3 announcement in my opinion.
    The 8.3 Announcement either happens this week or it is all being saved for Blizzcon, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Legion was one expansion ago. So ever since one expansion ago really isn't a big deal. Tanaan was from WoD which was the expansion prior to legion. Even then two expansions ago isn't a big deal. However we have had small quest zones with reputation, rewards, quests, and mobs since Burning Crusade. If you are going to claim a copy and paste with generic stuff then at least go all the way back to the source.

That doesn't even get into that there is nothing wrong with copy and pasting what works.
    I meant that part for the reputation. Tanaan was the first world quest-y slower grindy thing (which was a huge upgrade from nothing or mob grind that wod has had), Legion just continued on it with full on wq etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    The 8.3 Announcement either happens this week or it is all being saved for Blizzcon, IMO.
    Maybe check the front page?

You missed the boat just now. Check the front page.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    I meant that part for the reputation. Tanaan was the first world quest-y slower grindy thing (which was a huge upgrade from nothing or mob grind that wod has had), Legion just continued on it with full on wq etc.
    World quests were added into the game in Legion. Tanaan was part of WoD. It featured daily quests. Just like we have had for many expansions. WoD and past expansions were also not "nothing or mob grind".
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Ny'alotha is everywhere. It's through a thin veil all throughout Azeroth.
    Ny'alotha was the friends we made along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    World quests were added into the game in Legion. Tanaan was part of WoD. It featured daily quests. Just like we have had for many expansions.
    Wod, specifically Tanaan has had world quests. They were called "bonus objectives", but essentially they were the first iteration of world quests we saw from Legion. They had the little icon and the weird noise upon arrival and everything if I remember correctly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Wod, specifically Tanaan has had world quests. They were called "bonus objectives", but essentially they were the first iteration of world quests we saw from Legion. They had the little icon and everything.
    Bonus objectives are not world quests and were part of the questing experience. They were not limited to Tanaan and were in all zones of WoD. You should stop before you make an even bigger fool by claiming something that is not.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

i liked chromie scenario, visions lookes like merging of mage tower and chromie scenario, hopefully they will give awesome transmog items just like mage tower did