Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    I dunno , Ny'alotha is listed as transit on the map , could be how we enter the shadowlands?!
    We'll see in less than a month.
    The leak says Ny'alotha is in the shadowlands. It isn't.

Also no stormwind raid.
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2019-10-07 at 07:13 PM.

I mean it all sounds nice but i'm not gonna play it...waiting for the next expansion announcement and hoping they change to titanforging that he mentioned basically equates to its removal...

Honestly the most exciting thing here is the new AH.

How long has it taken them to admit that people don't want to bid on fucking herbs and ore...

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Yeah that's true though I was expecting more than Ny'alotha being mirror world/the Other Side/Upside Down of Azeroth but with shadows and a single large complex for a raid to take place in. Admittedly I also don't like what it suggests about N'zoth "not being in our world" as it's giving me WoD vibes and I'm also dreading that one of N'zoth's lieutenants is going to turn out to be Pinky the Immerseus Bat. It definitely seems like we'll be finishing her off here (or saving her as it looks like she's back on the floor being zapped unless that's meant to be a power up) and I'm not sure whether having her survive EP was a good idea if they're just having her fill a Boss slot for the immediately following raid.
    Yeah, Emerald Dream was supposed to be that as well, an alternate version of Azeroth but we got short changed on that end, too. I have very low expectations of Nya'lotha. But N'zoth being presented differently to Yogg-saron and C'thun (at least in concept, let's see if their execution matches their ambition) would be refreshing, and also this is the first time we'd be facing an Old God fully unchained makes me at least somewhat excited for the actual boss fight.

Save Azshara? I guess if they plan to one day make Naga playable, they could have her retreat to the depths licking her wounds, deciding to have peace with the surface world as gratitude for the rescue, but I wouldn't count on it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    I really hope we don't kill Nzoth in 1 patch cycle. They've been setting him up for years. To kill him in 1 patch would be.... Weird.
    I don’t think we will kill him, maybe not even defeat him - we might lose

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    But do we actually kill him, or does he just "runs away" or "rescued" a-la Azshara... or maybe we just imprison him again?
    It's alright, Jaina and Thrall will kill him in a cutscene while we're still levelling. And maybe only one faction will get to see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming "Mechagnomes means Tinkers in 9.0"

Very curious about this replacement to titanforging. Can't wait to argue about it

That new Auction House looks hype as fuck. I can't wait for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    It all sounds good to me. I just have to see if the hype lives up to the implementation. Warfronts sounded a lot better/cooler then they turned out to be even if I was expecting them to be nothing like the "theory".

And this luckily confirms the expansion getting announced at Blizzcon, thank god, I was worried they would pop 8.3 here and waste a full Blizzcon talking about a patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Do we know N'Zoth is the final boss? I know Ion said we'd be facing him, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's the final encounter, even if it's the most likely scenario
    We lose, we die, level squish, Sylvanas saves us from shadowlands in 9.0 and is our helper through the whole expansion like Illidan in Legion.

Book it.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Hopefully it's cooler in gameplay than it looks because yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Black Man of Steal View Post
    Instead of a new zone we get old Vale of Eternal Blossoms back.
    Alone this makes 8.3 one of the best patches ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    I really hope we don't kill Nzoth in 1 patch cycle. They've been setting him up for years. To kill him in 1 patch would be.... Weird.
    Uh... we fought him indirectly in Pandaria. How would that be killing him off in one patch?
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Please tell me we're not dealing with N'Zoth and Ny'alotha in one patch...

i dont understand 1 thing - why those things were not implemented in patch 8.2 only are put in 8.3 only to be meaningless/removed 5-6 months later.

seems utterly stupid.

What's wrong with killing the weakest Old God way after killing two and indirectly rekilling third one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Two things. One: N'Zoth is the weakest Old God... and two: the Old Gods are far from the most powerful creatures in Warcraft lore. Remember that the Old Gods were created by the Void Lords. Think about that.
    That and titans can lift old gods with one hand and tear them in half.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, seems like a solid patch. I guess resubbing last week to catch up was the right thing to do.