Thread: 8.3 soon™

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Bonus objectives are not world quests and were part of the questing experience. They were not limited to Tanaan and were in all zones of WoD. You should stop before you make an even bigger fool by claiming something that is not.
    Lol.
    So this doesn't look like an early iteration of today's world quests? And then what are world quests? Aren't they an iteration of bonus objectives? They work the same, you go to an area, where objective pops up. you get it done, you get rewards. The difference between bonus objectives and world quests is that bonus objectives are more tedious.

10+ Year Old Account
    lulz... All this no 8.3 bullcrap, literally laughing my ass off over here.

As expected, they tossed out 8.3 info now to focus on new expansion in Blizzcon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Lol.
    So this doesn't look like an early iteration of today's world quests? And then what are world quests? Aren't they an iteration of bonus objectives? They work the same, you go to an area, where objective pops up. you get it done, you get rewards. The difference between bonus objectives and world quests is that bonus objectives are more tedious.
    I never said that there were no bonus objectives in Tanaan. Bonus objectives have nothing to do with Tanaan and everything to do with WoD where they first made an appearance as part of the expansion. Dailies are also precursor to World Quests. Much more so then Bonus objectives. As we do the same type of thing we did during normal quests which were also similar to dailies we have done since Burning Crusade.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    The 8.3 Announcement either happens this week or it is all being saved for Blizzcon, IMO.
    it... it already happened dude...

I never said that there were no bonus objectives in Tanaan. Bonus objectives have nothing to do with Tanaan and everything to do with WoD where they first made an appearance as part of the expansion. Dailies are also precursor to World Quests. Much more so then Bonus objectives. As we do the same type of thing we did during normal quests which were also similar to dailies we have done since Burning Crusade.
    Are you really this dense? I said the FIRST time we had this world quest type of rep gain was in Legion then I put Tanaan into brackets. Because Tanaan had bonus objectives that were essentially world quests. Tanaan rep was something new. It was a mix between old blue exclamation mark dailies and Legion type of world quest thing. This is why it was in brackets.......................
    Happy nitpicking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you really this dense? I said the FIRST time we had this world quest type of rep gain was in Legion then I put Tanaan into brackets. Because Tanaan had bonus objectives that were essentially world quests. Tanaan rep was something new. It was a mix between old blue exclamation mark dailies and Legion type of world quest thing. This is why it was in brackets.......................
    Happy nitpicking.
    Tanaan rep was nothing new. We did bonus objectives for rep/xp/rewards all of WoD. Tanaan is also not part of Legion so putting it in brackets of legion is dumb. The bonus objectives are not a mix of World quests and ! dailies. They were just an extra to normal dailies. Tanaan was nothing revolutionary or new.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Tanaan rep was nothing new. We did bonus objectives for rep/xp/rewards all of WoD. Tanaan is also not part of Legion so putting it in brackets of legion is dumb. The bonus objectives are not a mix of World quests and ! dailies. They were just an extra to normal dailies. Tanaan was nothing revolutionary or new.
    Jesus christ you are hopeless. And desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    Maybe check the front page?
    8.3 isn't happening guys... oh wait
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ you are hopeless. And desperate.
    Says the one insulting and using a religious figures name. Bonus objectives were nothing new to Tanaan. Plain and simple. Blizzard may have took inspiration from Bonus Objectives and Dailies to make world quests but bonus objectives were still a core feature of WoD in at launch. The same WoD you said had nothing but mob grinding prior to Tanaan. Whose main draw was grinding mobs (the rares) rather then bonus objectives.

Says the one insulting and using a religious figures name. Bonus objectives were nothing new to Tanaan. Plain and simple. Blizzard may have took inspiration from Bonus Objectives and Dailies to make world quests but bonus objectives were still a core feature of WoD in at launch. The same WoD you said had nothing but mob grinding prior to Tanaan. Whose main draw was grinding mobs (the rares) rather then bonus objectives.
    I guess this is the point where you are so entangled in your own confusion as to why you started to nitpick my original comment and talk down to me that even you don't know anymore, but you just can't let it go. I'll just walk away. Brrr. :/

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it... it already happened dude...
    That's what I get for randomly posting while doing my job!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    8.3 still may not happen guys, maybe intern Todd will delete all data.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    8.3 still may not happen guys, maybe intern Todd will delete all data.
    xD Lets hope he stumbles on that 3PAR storage array shelf and takes everything with him.

And then again in the 15 other datacenters.

Well for once, I am happy that Blizzard is actually communicating with their customers again. Hope they keep the videos coming and not "one twenty minute chat every six months".

Holy crap, is that another one of Philip Zhang's gorgeous sky box matte paintings? Blizzard environmental art team continues to be the very best in gaming.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess this is the point where you are so entangled in your own confusion as to why you started to nitpick my original comment and talk down to me that even you don't know anymore, but you just can't let it go. I'll just walk away. Brrr. :/
    If I am the one that can't let it go why are you continuing to respond and not talk about the topic? I wasn't nitpicking your comment. You kept referencing world quests as existing in Tanaan and referencing Tanaan as part of Legion. Putting something in brackets is not universal English for "prior expansion". In no way shape or form are World Quests tied to reputation a copy paste from bonus objectives. You've been wrong yet feel the need to insult and attack when you get called out on the BS.

So who dared to say 8.3 will be small?...

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    since the war campaign concluded i doubt it will include a major raid and boss.
    Hmmm tis aged poorly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    So who dared to say 8.3 will be small?...
    alot of people, i am singling em out 1 at a time for the luls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    ... You don't read very well do you. BFA is on the way out. We have 8.3, possibly an 8.3.5, then 9.0. It's coming to a close, stop lying to yourself.

Second of all. I don't really DISLIKE bfa. I like some stuff it did, and hate some stuff it did. But from the look of your words (And the fact that I don't think you read very well) You are one of those kids that assumes crap and not only chastises people for their opinion, but cries when someone calls you out on your shit. That or you are just a very bad troll.

Please learn to read before replying to me again. I never said that BFA was a failure, and I said that I am mixed about BFA. I like it, and don't like it. I am not sitting here saying that it's the worst expack ever. It's not that bad.. Better then WoD atleast. But I am guessing you will find a way to twist my words. There is no real need to be an ass to people over opinions on a GAME.
    hmm man oh man how wrong you could be is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

You're delusional if you think they announce the next expansion right after talking about 8.3
    and WoW their biggest game? that was mayhaps 10 years ago but not today anymore...
    i mean thats literally how they have done it in the past every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Hmmm tis aged poorly.

- - - Updated - - -

alot of people, i am singling em out 1 at a time for the luls.

- - - Updated - - -

hmm man oh man how wrong you could be is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

i mean thats literally how they have done it in the past every single time.

Me, everytime I see your profile pic.
    Last edited by Nightheart; 2019-10-08 at 04:42 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post

Me, everytime I see your profile pic.
    No need to be an ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're delusional if you think they announce the next expansion right after talking about 8.3
    and WoW their biggest game? that was mayhaps 10 years ago but not today anymore...
    How can anyone be this dense.

My fucking god.

Formerly known as Arafal