Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Very hyped, new Allied Races, interesting final boss, and Horrific Visions might actually be interesting after I watched the preview video.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm very interested in the new raid and solo challenge.

5+ Year Old Account
    Im hyped, it looks great. Do i love bfa? no. but i dont hate it as much as other people. i like bfa, nothing more than that
    yeast

End bosses that are well-established is always a good thing.
    Solo progression content is a big yes.
    Essences have generally worked out well, so I'm glad they just continued the same systems for the rest of BfA.
    Acknowledging titanforging was good, but with no details on what they are considering, there's nothing really to say.

Yeah, I think I'm happy.

But this video is just...where's the fanfare? We're going to fight a fucking old god! In previous expansions, this would have been teased and stretched out and then laid out with a flashy cinematic. Instead, Ion is giving an info dump with about as much flare as a powerpoint presentation. Someone mentioned above that it's because Blizzcon 9.0 is taking the majority of the team effort, but geez, let's not give up on BfA just yet.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Looks incredible, the only issue I have with it is that there's no new zone.
    I hate the new zone each patch concept. They are currently utilizing the huge world we have. It's much better than being stuck in some random ass island that's instanced off from the rest of the world.

Very happy with what I've seen! I wonder how many retail hating classic fanboys will return. Cos lets be honest 8.3 >>>>>>>>>>>> Dire Maul and PvP rank grinding >.<.

He didn't say they are removing titanforge. He said they are working on a system to work beside it, not instead of it.

Looks interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Looks interesting. Very interesting. Afraid that invasions will disappear with 9.0 though.
    Doubt it since Legion raids still happen and imagine incursions will still happen after 9.0.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The titanforging shit is skim on details. They might very well have it in the game but in a different format (for example, they might allow you to upgrade gear to a TF cap with some sort of resource).

I think the only thing I'm genuinely disappointed about is the lack of a new dungeon, or even a hint at Mechagon being a M+ dungeon? Not having a new central zone on some random island doesn't really matter to me simply because they have an enormous landmass to use, and as long as those areas being modified are different enough, I don't really care.

The raid looks absolutely amazing and the backdrops of an enormous empire and tentacles in the distance looks super cool. The new M+ affix is actually really interesting on paper. The 1-5 man "solo" content is something I'll just have to see for myself.

Wouldn't call it hype city as there's a few details I'll have to wait and see, but I'll play it like I always do. Has potential though and the new M+ affix and the new raid look dope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m glad to finally see Vulpera come. Not that I’ll play one, but it was obvious they were coming.

Also excited to see if we will get any good looking gear. 8.2 had probably the worst looking gear in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Just saying, feels great boys and girls, good vibes, this looks like great content with the end of titan forge!

Great time to enjoy WoW everyone!
    Most of the sounded really good, especially the TF re-work. I'll reserve my hype for the PTR, but that was a really solid update

Idk if happy yet, i will be happy when we get the full info on the titanforging removal and what actually replaces it, they just told us its going away but no info on the mechanics of the system thats replacing it.

Looks very lazy. Invasions again. Wrathion giving away cloak again. Races that were already known.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    He didn't say they are removing titanforge. He said they are working on a system to work beside it, not instead of it.
    "We are excited about the idea of embracing the old god threat this time around to replace titanforging with something a bit different, something a bit more twisted and corrupt" yes, its going away, as he said REPLACE TITANFORGING, what a good time to be alive, good riddance.

As long as they go a step further and put the 1 stackers in camps I'll be really happy about this patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Having Nya'lotha as a raid rather than its own expansion is just to dissapointing. Not a whole lot of other stuff to get hyped about.

Me. This mediocre expansion could actually end on a very good note.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Me. This mediocre expansion could actually end on a very good note.
    If 8.3 will turn out like 8.2, it's not mediocre expansion anymore, at least for me. And they even could repair some mistakes, for example with PVP Warfront.

To be honest, I expect Uldum/Vale to be filler/sandbox content like Mechagon/Nazjatar, raid will be great as always, but I'm most curious about Orgrimmar stuff. If it's hard as 7.2 Mage Tower and interesting as Chromie scenaro, we could have something great.