7+ Year Old Account
    Could we get a glimpse at Alleria?

Formerly known as Arafal

Seems like the vulpera and mechagnomes wear their heritage armor in the video

Mechagnome mount is not the silver gear cycle, but a new Mechagon mechastrider.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Alleria is corrupted in the Stormwind Assault alternate version. Thrall, Shaw, Rexxar, Umbric, Gey'arah as well. They are probably the bosses in there. Locus Walker moves in the Chamber of the Heart and is vendor for new essences
    N'zoth: I'M DOING IT! I AM WINNING!

Sargeras: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!!!

There's apparently a "Placeholder Alpaca Mount" according to WoWhead, no model yet though.

I don't see vulperas in this alternate reality created by n'zoth, i guess i will stick to his plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Azshara is not listed as a boss?

She might not die after all.
    I really hope so. Maybe Sylvanas is "rescuing" her due to the bargain they made?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Is it possible the "Rajani" are the 8.3 AR faction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god.....the Worgen heritage armor is hideous. Jesus Christ, I was waiting all this time for this unacceptable, utterly atrocious thing?

There are no words to describe how disappointed I am right now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth
    Grand Empress Shek'zara - With the awakening of N'Zoth, Shek'zara, empress of the mantid, pledged her swarm to the old god's will. In service of her dark master, she unleashed her forces upon the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to claim Pandaria in N'Zoth's name.

Mantids once again relevant to plot please GOD(ion), make them playable allied race
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    N'zoth: I'M DOING IT! I AM WINNING!

Sargeras: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!!!
    Hey, it's his fault Azeroth got severely weakened causing her to bleed all over and give Sylvanas and co. a power rush allowing N'zoth to take advantage over the Situation even more.

Zothi over here is just reaping the rewards.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    There is N'zoth faction already. You may not see us, but we can recognize each other
    Ah, perhaps that might just be it.

Or perhaps... there will actually be some real consequences to having the Gift of N'zoth on? Hm...

7+ Year Old Account
    Heard there's something about Arator and Alleria from the livestream, what could it be?

Locus Walker is coming back as vendor, there's references to "
    Thrall or Alleria's Cursed Chests" and "Rexxar, Geya'rah, Master Umbric or Mathias Shaw's Cursed Chests" for visions.

There's an uncategorized spell called "NEW Conversation - Alleria & Arator - Player Enters Cathedral".

There are several references to "Track Nathanos".

It seems like you will fight Gallywix (Will the player finally become Trade Prince?)

Azshara is part of N'zoths fight.

The cloak is called Blacktalon Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Hey, it's his fault Azeroth got severely weakened causing her to bleed all over and give Sylvanas and co. a power rush allowing N'zoth to take advantage over the Situation even more.

Zothi over here is just reaping the rewards.
    He was trying to corrupt Azeroth in his image. He only stabbed the world because WE were trying to stop him.

It's OUR fault! NOT HIS!

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Oh my god.....the Worgen heritage armor is hideous. Jesus Christ, I was waiting all this time for this unacceptable, utterly atrocious thing?

It is not that bad if you remove the shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

C'mon, give us a playable Black Empire; it's definitely got enough available races.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    That is why I am trying to say. We are fighting the Battle For Azeroth on 2 separate front, not connected with anything but meaningless tethers. They are two different story plots of the expansion playing off of the expansion name in different ways. One like we are battling for Azeroth's landmasses and the other like we are battlng for Azeroth, the Titan. There is no reason why they should be connected or tied up in a same patch. If anything it really just makes them feel less impactfull if they are wrapped up together.

People are sick of factions wars ending because "of the greater good for the planet" and if they tied them up both in 8.3 it would be the same story over while like this the faction war actually accomplished something.

Just because we haven't had a Old God cinematic doesn't mean they weren't present in the story since 8.0 (and the very first raid was an Old God raid).
    Consider for a moment this version of Legion.

Tomb of Sargeras, in a climactic duel against Kil'Jaeden we barely scrape by, only saved by Khadgar teleporting us back. Next patch, Khadgar closes the portal, demons suddenly leave, and 7.3 has Azshara rise to cash in on all that foreshadowing done in the Eye of Azshara dungeon and various mentions of her in questlines and raid bosses both in the raid and outside it.

Would this be satisfying? Sure, we defeated the Legion and all, but wouldnt an expansion that featured the Legion so heavily have a final patch where we defeat them fully, and we never have to consider them a threat again?

And i am not saying that an expansion necessarily have to stick completely to the theme presented in hte beginning, but what i am saying is that at the end of the expansion we should defeat an antagonist that works suitably as a stand-in for the opening story.
    WoD ended with us fighting Archimonde, because he was the champion of Gul'dan, who took the mantle of antagonist from Grom after the 6.1 cinematic. Legion had us fight Argus, who was the Champion of Sargeras, the true mastermind behind the Burning Legion.

BfA has us defeat N'zoth, who has some vague unspecific relevance to Sylvanas, who started the expansion, and who has been the main topic of conversation in pretty much every quest at max level.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post

It's pretty lackluster, especially the shoulderpads. Those are gonna be hidden. But it does almost look like Genn's armor/a Nobleman's outfit.

"Azshara is part of N'zoths fight."

OHHHHHHHHHH SHIT! AM I ALSO GOING TO CALL THIS AS WELL?! THEY'LL BOTH GET KILLED TOGETHER?! OH?! OHHHH?!!